The "F___ you JolietJake, you suck!'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I dont have dreads anymore..I got them cut out and am starting over with just braids. They got so twisted they were starting to get tangled in on themselves and making my head hurt. So I have to restart them.

But thanks for the support of reggae music!

[quote name='Soodmeg']'eh yeah mon. Me wuh a lil streted out so me cited to go for de run', seex miles in unda 28 min. 'Round fo' an' a 'alf min a mile not to 'habby. Make me lon for de days me wuz en da high school an' had to run tree min miles.

Usian Bolt you beda watch yo back, you moda fuka![/QUOTE]

What he actually typed before putting it through the Jamaican translator at Babel Fish.

[quote name='munch']What he actually typed before putting it through the Jamaican translator at Babel Fish.[/quote]
:rofl:

untitled-13.jpg

I'm all set on MMs for a while...got the GiJoe set on pre-order as well as Transformers. Only looking for Iron Man and Captain America on the next Marvel Wave.

As for hard to find right now Gwen there isn't much, Venom, Princess Leia, and Stormtrooper, seem to be it for hard to find MMs.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My 401K took a big dive :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Mine did too, but you gotta expect that if you're doing high risk, that's the whole point.

I just heard that in the :dvd: (and hopefully the :br:) of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Kristen Bell can be seen topless...side boob, it was supposed to be blurred but they missed it. I'll be watching it this weekend I'll see if its true.

The way Linkin posts, you'd think he was a 14 year old still going through puberty.

---

Wahoo, you should be listening to Laurie Anderson.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Wait, what was your avatar before, tfn?[/quote]I'd post it, but I deleted it after I put it up. It was a nice Keeley picture. :eek:)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just heard that in the :dvd: (and hopefully the :br:) of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Kristen Bell can be seen topless...side boob, it was supposed to be blurred but they missed it. I'll be watching it this weekend I'll see if its true.[/quote]
It isn't worth watching the movie again.

Teef, you gotta chill. I was messing around. Never said you couldn't change it back, never gave you a warning or anything like that. You took a jab at me, I took a jab back. Don't be such a sally.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I know; I checked. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Haha, well played. Maybe I'll play her next. Though I do wanna listen to the new TVotR again.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd post it, but I deleted it after I put it up. It was a nice Keeley picture. :eek:)[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha.

Ya, it's Crue LP. It was announced a while back. Kickstart My Heart :cool:

Don't take it personal TFN
but if you do it again you'll get infracted!

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, it's Crue LP. It was announced a while back. Kickstart My Heart :cool:

Don't take it personal TFN
[/quote]

Meh...I'll pass...thanks!

[quote name='tiredfornow']So change it back Gwen, because I already deleted it and I'm not gonna Google it again. :eek:)[/quote]I didn't save it. That I apologize for, I never thought it was an image you didn't have on your pc.

That princess leia is purdy, but she has stupid shoes for the costume.

[quote name='lordwow']Don't take it personal TFN
[/quote]Don't be a troublemaker, Wow. I just told him to change it back.
tongue.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why? What's good that's sellin low?[/quote]

Well, everything dropped...I figured its a good time, buy low...its going to go up again eventually.

TFN says he's got something else he's putting up. But thanks for the link, Frosty. I have to go for my walk now.

edit: i'm too sloooooooooooow. still going for my walk now.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Does your wife know you spend your entire day at work looking at women, Linkin?[/quote]

She's the one who told me about the Kristen Bell topless thing, she told me to get the DVD if I haven't already, we have a cool relationship like that, she points out hot women to me all the time. :p

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, I'm only getting Kickstart with my free points :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think I am getting the whole album. I have been wanting some kickass hair metal for a long time now, and this fits the bill.

US auto makers are way way low. If you think the govt would bail them out before letting them go belly up then buy that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back