The "F___ you JolietJake, you suck!'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Maybe I'll watch some baseball tonight. Just got TBS HD a few weeks ago and it's always fun to root against the Sox.

I'm sure FOX was drooling over a possible Cubs vs. Sox World Series.

White Sox vs. Cubs would have been cool but probably not good news as far as the TV ratings.[/quote]

Go Fightin's!
MLB_Phillies.gif

Number84 has two football games tomorrow, one on the JV team and another on the Varsity team. After that...it's a World of Warcraft catch-up weekend...And Fantasy Foosball on Sunday! Glad to have my internets back!

Sorry wow, your night is nuthing compared to mine. I'm gonna try restarting this thing. AIM program refuses to work. Wish me well, this laptop hates me.

[quote name='guinaevere']Sorry wow, your night is nuthing compared to mine. I'm gonna try restarting this thing. AIM program refuses to work. Wish me well, this laptop hates me.[/quote]

What are you doing?

[quote name='Number83']What are you doing?[/quote]I dunno, I'd try logging in and aim would just hang there, but be completely unresponsive. laptop wasn't happy about restarting, but here i am. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guinaevere']I dunno, I'd try logging in and aim would just hang there, but be completely unreponsive. laptop wasn't happy about restarting, but here i am. =)[/quote]

I meant tonight...

But, I have noticed that my son's AIM is also borked on his laptop and I couldn't figure out why...There was a recent Windows update that may be causing the issue...at least for him.

He is able to use Meebo just fine though to get into AIM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']His "no fun" theory runs into problems since Dead Rising on the 360 was "no fun" either.[/quote]

I agree with Munch...although I have not delved too far into the game, the part I did play was not as much fun as I thought it would be.

[quote name='munch']His "no fun" theory runs into problems since Dead Rising on the 360 was "no fun" either.[/quote]

You stink...

[quote name='Number83']I agree with Munch...although I have not delved too far into the game, the part I did play was not as much fun as I thought it would be.[/quote]

You stink too...

[quote name='Number83']Wait, you can transfer downloaded games to the SD card? I thought that you couldn't...How do I do that then?[/QUOTE]

You could always do that, you just can't play from the SD card, which is the majorly retarded thing about it.

And damn, you are #83.

[quote name='munch']You could always do that, you just can't play from the SD card, which is the majorly retarded thing about it.[/quote]

It that in the Manual? I swear I attempted to do that, but couldn't figure it out.

Not #83, just ignorant...

I gotta agree with Manthing for once, you guys stink. I loved every minute of Dead Rising. I still remember staying up until 4am to finish the extra modes you can unlock.

But that article is wrong. PEOPLE ARE TOO INSATIABLE!

[quote name='tiredfornow']What? I own a PS3/360! I'm incredibly satisfied playing games that were made today and not 10 years ago. :eek:)

That is core as fuck and should keep the insatiable gamer satisfied.[/QUOTE]

No, don't understand. If 3 games since March can't satisfy you, you just need to get out of gaming, ok? :nottalking:

[quote name='seanr1221']I gotta agree with Manthing for once, you guys stink. I loved every minute of Dead Rising. I still remember staying up until 4am to finish the extra modes you can unlock.

But that article is wrong. PEOPLE ARE TOO INSATIABLE![/quote]

The saving system can ruin your experience if you don't go about it the right way and the game is meant to be played multiple times. Go into playing it with a set goal...do you want to kill bosses? Do you want to save people? Do you want to do the core story? and you'll have a lot more fun.

[quote name='Number83']I meant tonight...[/quote]I have no idea the specifics. But it'll be awesome, no matter what.

But, I have noticed that my son's AIM is also borked on his laptop and I couldn't figure out why...There was a recent Windows update that may be causing the issue...at least for him.

He is able to use Meebo just fine though to get into AIM.
Restarted and seems better now.

[quote name='seanr1221']The saving system can ruin your experience if you don't go about it the right way and the game is meant to be played multiple times. Go into playing it with a set goal...do you want to kill bosses? Do you want to save people? Do you want to do the core story? and you'll have a lot more fun.[/quote]

Yeah, I'll admit I dont understand the save system. I put the game down for a few months and when I went back to play it, I couldn't go anywhere and noone would talk to me. Possible corrupted game file?
This was during the first gunfight in the food court.

someone said truffle shuffle... I was chastised on Sunday for never having seeing the Goonies and not knowing what that is. Anyway, he just showed me this and said it was related.

hilarity.gif

If you blow my 100x100 up to 500x500, you can definitely see the bottom of her nippixel.

Mind blown? Yes.

EDIT: Wow, Gwen, fuck off. My other avatar had the nipple showing on the bottom and since nobody could tell, nobody did shit.

Hell yeah. I was a little stressed out so decided to go for a run, 6 miles in under 28 min. Around 4 and a half min a mile not to shabby. Makes me long for the days I was in high school and had to run 3 min miles.

Usian Bolt you better watch your back!

[quote name='Liquid 2']Heroes 304 was great.

Too bad that stupid piece of shit Jake ruined 99% of the whole fucking episode.[/quote]
You're welcome.:lol:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hell yeah. I was a little stressed out so decided to go for a run, 6 miles in under 28 min. Around 4 and a half min a mile not to shabby. Makes me long for the days I was in high school and had to run 3 min miles.

Usian Bolt you better watch your back![/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what's love got to do with nipples?[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Everything, frosty. Everything.[/quote]

Only if beer flowed from them...

----------------------------------------

Teef/Rock, know that Sinners did good work...

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hell yeah. I was a little stressed out so decided to go for a run, 6 miles in under 28 min. Around 4 and a half min a mile not to shabby. Makes me long for the days I was in high school and had to run 3 min miles.

Usian Bolt you better watch your back![/quote]

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back