The "F___ you JolietJake, you suck!'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Well, I was actually implying that you are so socially inept, you can even turn a generally even-tempered person against you. [/quote]

That's right. Did you hear what he just said? I'm even tempered. :cool:

It's incredibly hard to find a good image of a pair of black horn rimmed glasses.

groucholiquidxv1.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']I like how LinkinPrime is a barometer for all things corny.[/QUOTE]
And the leading example on how to ignore the moderation queue...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']And the leading example on how to ignore the moderation queue...[/quote]

Damn dude, I just got on...and it's taken care of BTW.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn dude, I just got on...and it's taken care of BTW.[/QUOTE]
You had time to post in the OTT first, didn'tcha? ;)

And thank you.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah but we don't have a "queue" here in the forums...we have to check our emails.[/QUOTE]
I check my email before I go to any forums...

Excuses, excuses. :roll:

:D

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Where the ____ do I find The _amily? Can't find em in the 3 spots that $$$ _van _ing recommended.[/QUOTE]
They're next to the AIDS.

I was supposed to catch up on my school work this week. I think that is out of the question. I put something like six and a half hours in today. Got to get up and put some more in before work tomorrow too. Damn its addicting.

Also it is nice to finally sit down and put some time into a video game. I can't wait for December to get here.

[quote name='seanr1221']:[

I beat Force Unleashed today...nice rental.[/QUOTE]

I still need to play that. My buddy said it was pretty fun, but I have not had time to run through it. I wish I had more time to get into all these games that are coming out.

I'm getting a shipping label and crossing my fingers.

If I could just drop $200 on a bare console with the hardware revision I'm looking for I would. :cry:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I still need to play that. My buddy said it was pretty fun, but I have not had time to run through it. I wish I had more time to get into all these games that are coming out.[/QUOTE]

It was fun, but definitely buggy. Two of the bosses (One being the endboss) got stuck and I just mashed X until they died :/

However, I think its the perfect game to get you in the mood for the onslaught of good games coming out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That is to say, I have $200 but I can't find the specific console I'm looking for.[/QUOTE]

You're broke. :cool:

4:15am.. stuck at school.. stayed late to finish my hw, last bus ran at about 1:30. I could taxi but it's not worth it, I have class again in 4 hrs...

I'm trying to watch Hulu stuff on the comps here at the media level of Odegaard but it seems like it's blocked. Which is absolutely retarded. Maybe Hulu blocked us? I really don't think my school would block Hulu, my school is super lax about the comps, I could even install bittorrent and DL some movies (have before)... when you log off it does an auto-restore so no installs remain permenant, but still, the point remains they don't really restrict anything. It's weird for Hulu not to work. It plays the ad, then remains black. Why wouldn't Hulu want college kids to watch from campus? Licensing woes? Whatev.. I'm bored as hell. They have a ton of DVDs, including recent releases, but I really just want to watch The Office...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back