lordwow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Errr Hadrons... Either way...

REM_End_of_the_World_US7.jpg

LABS666.jpg

dapper_dancing_penguin.gif

What happened to "OTT #93 was going to punch your dad in the dick, but decided to unleash megaton tentacle rape on him instead."? :cry:

Blacks are prone to get the Itis after eating and we eat a lot. So we are basically in a constant state of Itis.

Yeah thats right. Itis.

Being black must be cool... you get to listen to Avril Lavigne, headbutt 11 yr olds, film Flavor of Love and have Chicago Bulls bedding.

Being mexican? Not so much. :cry:

Oh, and you get to drink malt liquor at 9:30AM and bark like a coked up ''chiwowa'' while playing Gears of War on the Xbox 360 console.

You fucking black people get to do all the fun stuff. :nottalking:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Being black must be cool... you get to listen to Avril Lavigne, headbutt 11 yr olds, film Flavor of Love and have Chicago Bulls bedding.

Being mexican? Not so much. :cry:[/quote]
You get to be a lazy bastard and surprise no one.;)

shut up, Bobby Hill.[quote name='manthing']Hey, that was Temp who spelled it that way, I just ran with it...[/quote]A black dude stealing from a white man? sooooo typical.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh, so what you're saying is you stole it? Typical.[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']A black dude stealing from a white man? sooooo typical.[/quote]

:rofl: at the messican also stealing from whitey

---------------------

But I'm white...

Yup it IS pretty normal for white people to steal sh*t...

If it wasn't for whites stealing, we wouldn't be where we are now!! Well the messican OTTers would probably be in the same places...

TVersity, but zew0ne hooked me up with that DVI --> HDMI idea that worked really well.

Just download .wmvs, moneything! :)

[quote name='tiredfornow']TVersity, but zew0ne hooked me up with that DVI --> HDMI idea that worked really well.

Just download .wmvs, moneything! :)[/quote]

Yeah, my laptop has an HDMI out, but I'd like to be able to do other thing on my computer while watching movies...

[quote name='joe2187']Get a real job Soodmeg.[/quote]

Hey I am going to make 2 grand for only 13 days of work next month.

Yeah, I love my job.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Why the fuck has TFN's and my posts been deleted? We werent making fun of darkslime. Somebody care to tell my happened[/quote]

Truer words have probably been spoken... but seriously what happened to those posts?

[quote name='crystalklear64']good mang, don't choose a shitty easy degree.[/quote]

Well it is a Technical College, I plan on getting a degree in Systems Administration.

Since I picked a female character in Fable II, am I going to be the one getting fucked by random dudes? I know when you're a dude you can plug women and have babies, but I wonder if I'll be able to get banged on a trash can by bums and stuff. :whistle2:k

[quote name='crystalklear64']Go MIS if you're gonna do that. You'd could be a sys admin with it and have so many more options.[/quote]

MIS? :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back