Is everyone else too lazy to make an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fit in well here. We all gripe and complain about stupid stuff, but we all sit back and wait for someone to actually DO something.

Better than a shoehorned OTT any day.

I'd have still played drums with you tiredfornow, as long as you didn't bust out the country songs.

[quote name='JolietJake']If only there was a negative star option.[/QUOTE]Do you guys rate every OTT? I dont think I've ever rated a single thread.

You bought the metal songs, st0neface? :cool:

I need to get the RB1 songs back on my HDD so I'll have more shit to play.

[quote name='guinaevere']Do you guys rate every OTT? I dont think I've ever rated a single thread.[/QUOTE]

Some people do it to be spiteful. We need more love in the OTT. Editing the tags too is fun...for those of us who still can, that is.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You bought the metal songs, st0neface? :cool:

I need to get the RB1 songs back on my HDD so I'll have more shit to play.[/QUOTE]

No, but I still have points leftover from when you gave me some.

Rock Band needs more Mastodon. Blood and Thunder in GH:Metallica is so dang good. I have a whole shitload of songs that are just no fun to play. My Iron Lung and Push it come to mind.

[quote name='Number83']Some people do it to be spiteful. We need more love in the OTT.[/QUOTE]
Aw. That's a shame.

The world needs more love. But we can start in here. Somebody go first.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Rock Band needs more Mastodon Scorpions, Def Leppard and Goo Goo Dolls. Blood and Thunder in GH:Metallica is so dang good.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I get pretty embarassed when someone mistakes me for a white dude after reading what you white people are into. #-o

Don't lump all us white people together, tiredfornow. That'd be like saying all Mexicans like nu-metal, action figures, and Michael Bay.

Oh, I was just talking with a friend, and I said that was the only genesis song I liked. But you're right, in the air tonight was decent, too. First time I heard it was when it was on Miami Vice. Gad, the 80s...

I burned a couple layers of skin off of my finger on a hot plate in CHEM. Our water wasn't boiling after 20 minutes on a hot plate so I put my hand over it and couldn't feel any heat. As I went to say "nothing" and pull my hand back, my finger touched it just enough for me to feel the heat for a split second. No blister, not any pain but the surface is smooth. Now would be a good time to be fingerprinted :cool:.

[quote name='Eviltude']I burned a couple layers of skin off of my finger on a hot plate in CHEM. Our water wasn't boiling after 20 minutes on a hot plate so I put my hand over it and couldn't feel any heat. As I went to say "nothing" and pull my hand back, my finger touched it just enough for me to feel the heat for a split second. No blister, not any pain but the surface is smooth. Now would be a good time to be fingerprinted :cool:.[/QUOTE]

Don't lump me in with that guy, either.

Gwen: The Miami Vice scene with In The Air Tonight is one of the greatest scenes in modern television. People study it now in media studies :cool:

They put that song in GTA VCS? GTA VC did have some good 80s music.

[quote name='lordwow']Gwen: The Miami Vice scene with In The Air Tonight is one of the greatest scenes in modern television. People study it now in media studies :cool:[/QUOTE]For real? I forget the episode and the scene and all that, but whenever I hear that song, I remember watching the show with Dad. I did love Miami Vice.

The scene... or at least the episode... it wasnt the one with that wierd guy who said Baby Ducks, was it?

Wow, forgot how young Don Johnson was there. I really dont remember the story of that episode now, but thanks for the video, that show was well edited for the time.

Okay, take it easy guys.

I think VC was the best GTA game, but i never beat it because of one mission i couldn't get past. One where you drove that damn band around.

[quote name='st0neface']Don't lump me in with that guy, either.[/QUOTE]

You covered me with the whole white people thing earlier.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Mexicans really do like nu-metal, Michael Bay, and dolls. Most of us just grow out of it when we're 11-13.[/QUOTE]

That's not just mexicans mang. I'm super white and I went through that.
_________
If my madre and I were to switch to ATT for cell phones would they do anything about us living in an area with "partner service"?

Damn, Gulf Stream co-pilots barely make more than i do starting out. This is after paying like $30k in tuition to learn to fly a plane.

$8 an hour to co-pilot a plane? You could make more at McDonalds.

Wow, I'm the biggest idiot in the world if you guys didn't already know. :|

Long story short, I missed out on a free laptop because I told my coworker laptop hard drives can be replaced if they die. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back