Is everyone else too lazy to make an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Maybe she'll make you a cake as a thank you.

Where do you work, tiredforawhile?[/QUOTE]I don't really eat sweets. The cake would probably just sit on the table for a few days and then go into the trash.

I work at a sports bar.[quote name='JolietJake']fuck cake, he could have had a free laptop.[/QUOTE]Yeeep..

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're a nice guy TFN...that shit would have eaten you alive.[/QUOTE]Yep. I do think quite a bit so I'm sure I would've felt bad for a while.

It's astounding to me that they want to remake Magnum P.I. into a movie with Mcconaughey.

I never watched Magnum P.I.- until I was in college and the reruns were a daytime TV staple. It was really pretty cheesy.

Still, I would like to read that screen-play that Tom Clancy wrote for the Magnum movie years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEigvdbzia8

[quote name='tiredfornow']Wow, I'm the biggest idiot in the world if you guys didn't already know. :|

Long story short, I missed out on a free laptop because I told my coworker laptop hard drives can be replaced if they die. :[[/QUOTE]

That's nothing...the other day at Target I asked for $20 in cash back after paying for my purchase with my debit card, and the Indian teller proceeded to count out $200 and put it in my palm. I calmly told him I only asked for $20.

If Karma existed, I'd be getting some pretty good comeuppance! But it doesn't, so I'm getting squat.

I had that happen once #83, not as much, something like I gave them a $20 and they gave me back $25. And I was like "That's more than I gave you" and they said "Oh, I know."

So I just walked out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Rock Band needs more Mastodon. Blood and Thunder in GH:Metallica is so dang good. I have a whole shitload of songs that are just no fun to play. My Iron Lung and Push it come to mind.[/QUOTE]

You wanna play GH:Metallica sometime? I need to get some of those band achievements.

Anyone else here have it?

Sure, princess. I need those vs. achievements too, but I can never find anybody that doesn't drop in the middle of the dang song. :whistle2:|[quote name='Moxio']TFN, what happened to your sweet gig getting lawyers coffee? :^)[/QUOTE]I never, ever did that.

Ah, yeah, that was a huge issue on GH3. It took me forever to get the "15 wins in a row" achievements, thanks to everyone being a pussy.

GHM is insane, though. I need to get another bass pedal so I can actually beat those Expert+ songs. "Dyer's Eve" is absolutely ridiculous, even on hard.

I went to walmart to check up on my application. An asm wrote my name down and said she'd give it to the guy that handles it, but I have a feeling she won't.

When discussing retail jobs, always talk to whoever handles the hiring. Actually, that goes for basically any kind of job.

[quote name='JolietJake']When discussing retail jobs, always talk to whoever handles the hiring. Actually, that goes for basically any kind of job.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to, but my sisters were with me and I needed to get them home (they wanted McDonalds, so I figured I'd check up while I was in there). I might go back tomorrow and see if I can figure out where to find the guy.

I haven't heard from any of the places i've applied to, even though i was a good fit for one and slightly over qualified for the other. Never seen an IT job posting only requiring a high school education until the other day.

[quote name='tiredfornow']http://en.akinator.com/#

How does something like this work? It just guessed that I was Meryl from MGS4 and Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit.

EDIT: And Yuna, even though I said the character wasn't from Final Fantasy.[/QUOTE]

Took me three tries to stump it.

Finally got it with Titus Andronicus

[quote name='nnthomas']This game is awesome. It has its moments of frustration due to wonky bugs though. I died from a piece of debris falling on me before.

I havent touched any of the ores yet because it would be hard to keep track of them. I found like 31 in Parker so far, no idea how many are actually in there though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']...how is a piece of debris falling on and killing you a bug?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nnthomas']in the same game where one man can smash walls with nothing but a hammer, a piece of debris shouldnt kill me in one hit[/QUOTE]

How does something like this work? It just guessed that I was Meryl from MGS4 and Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit.

EDIT: And Yuna, even though I said the character wasn't from Final Fantasy.[/QUOTE]

Stumped it the first time with Jeff Mangum.

Stumped it on my first try with Evan Longoria

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would say you should start shaving in that area but I don't even think you have hair on your armpits.[/QUOTE]

I actually am pretty hairy there. I've thought about shaving it, but I read a story once about a guy who did that that hated it. I'm also scared to be putting a razor down there.

[quote name='Eviltude']I bought a scratch ticket and and won $25.[/QUOTE]

You should go buy $25 worth of scratch tickets then! You can't loose!

[quote name='DarthPuma']I actually am pretty hairy there. I've thought about shaving it, but I read a story once about a guy who did that that hated it. I'm also scared to be putting a razor down there.[/QUOTE]Grab a razor for women like a Venus. Makes everything so much easier. :whistle2:#

It guessed Beatrix Kiddo, Nancy Callahan, and Sailor Moon. I stumped it with Shinji Ikari.

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh, and princess, I can help with GH:M (guitar or bass)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Princess, I have GH:Metallica, and I'd be willing to play anytime. I just have to get it back from a friend.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I specifically want to work on the career (two of us can do that at anytime, so even if we aren't all around, that's one we can work on), and when we have all four, we can do the band vs band achievement.

Does ATT really cancel your service if you use partner towers too much? We're legitimately 10 miles outside of their official coverage area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back