Is everyone else too lazy to make an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']You shouldn't eat out so much, LinkinPrime![/QUOTE]

I know...it's just convenient. I do pack a lunch from time to time.

[quote name='lordwow']A Whopper Jr? What are you 12, LP?

wait a second...[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I wasn't hungry enough for a Whopper so I went with a Whopper Jr.

tfn is kind of OCD about his hair. I've never had to sweep the bathroom floor because i had hair everywhere. Eve when i use my beard trimmer i manage to keep it in the sink.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's still a damn good deal for a refurb Mak...you should bite.[/QUOTE]

It's gone now. I just didn't feel comfortable buying a refurb.

[quote name='dcfox']Natal does stink. It looks like the stupidest shit ever.[/QUOTE]

You haven't seen a Wiimote. Looks like a dilldew.

EDIT: Mojimbo beat me to it. Are you playing 1 vs 100 tonight mojimbo?

Mak Jr., Big Pimpin

IMG_0045.jpg

Kansas absolutely stinks.

Hey budge. What makes you so special that you get a plus after your name on the "online cag's" list?

DarkSageRK, darthbudge+, david12795,

Does that mena you're on my friends list or something?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey budge. What makes you so special that you get a plus after your name on the "online cag's" list?

Does that mena you're on my friends list or something?[/QUOTE]
#-o/:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nintendo Wii.[/QUOTE]
It's time for some new material Jimbo.

[quote name='Maklershed']
You haven't seen a Wiimote. Looks like a dilldew.
[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey budge. What makes you so special that you get a plus after your name on the "online cag's" list?

Does that mena you're on my friends list or something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it just means I am on your friends list.

[quote name='dcfox']It's time for some new material Jimbo.
[/QUOTE]

Well ya gotta admit that something is off when a console's entire online infrastructure is built with pedophiles in mind.

God damn, when did guys start worrying more about their hair than women.

I do have a suggestion though, develop cancer, get chemo, no more hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see what's so special about HL2 either. Not because it's outdated. I actually think it looks pretty good for it's age. It's just that the game is super linear. The awesome story everybody talks about I never got a sense of it.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't see what's so special about HL2 either. Not because it's outdated. I actually think it looks pretty good for it's age. It's just that the game is super linear. The awesome story everybody talks about I never got a sense of it.[/QUOTE]

I never played HL1 so I went into HL2 blindly (on the X360) and I gotta say I agree with the hype...it's an excellent game, it really draws you in...I gotta finish that game sometime...along with countless others :wall:

[quote name='Maklershed']Well ya gotta admit that something is off when a console's entire online infrastructure is built with pedophiles in mind.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Nintendo is stupid for putting the safety of children ahead of profit :roll:

I want to get some beer before the NHL and NBA games start, but I have to wait for my neighbor to get back first. I hate not being 21.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't see what's so special about HL2 either. Not because it's outdated. I actually think it looks pretty good for it's age. It's just that the game is super linear. The awesome story everybody talks about I never got a sense of it.[/QUOTE]

Did you play the original HL, Barney's story (Blue Shift) and Shepard's story (Opposing Force)?

I tried playing Half-Life the other day, and I was just having trouble getting into it because it felt outdated. Which is kind of shame since I love Half-Life 2 and all the episodes after that.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Did you play the original HL, Barney's story (Blue Shift) and Shepard's story (Opposing Force)?[/QUOTE]

I played the first HL but never finished it. I got to that weird alien planet with the floating platforms. Didn't play any of the expansions.

[quote name='Munch']

Dear Criterion,

I recently stumbled upon a film by accident while I was staying a hotel that totally blew my mind, the movie is called 'Kitt Kittredge: An American Gir'. From start to finish this movie is an invigorating cinematic masterpiece. I only wish that more people would watch it so that they can enjoy the beauty of life like I did. Please take my consideration to make this movie part of your elite Criterion Collection, to honor the film and give it a place in history.

Yours truly,
Munch - AKA McLovin
[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']HL's expansions were worthless.[/QUOTE]

What? They were only like only like $20 a pop- I rather enjoyed Blue Shift (and the graphics/model upgrade it brought with it), but I liked Barney. Shepard's story was also entertaining but not as much.

[quote name='darthbudge']I tried playing Half-Life the other day, and I was just having trouble getting into it because it felt outdated. Which is kind of shame since I love Half-Life 2 and all the episodes after that.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should wait for the Black Mesa mod, if it ever comes out.

My little sister bought an ipod touch. Since my whole family uses the same iTunes account, she can get all my apps for free right? They use a different computer than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back