Is everyone else too lazy to make an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so cool about playing with Sean? It seems that he's either never available and when he is he only plays for a few short minutes, yet a lot of people want to play with him :lol:

Wheat pasta? That's all carbs!

Salmon burger. :cool: Sometimes I'll have a grilled chicken sandwich, then take off the buns and just eat the grilled chicken. :cool: :cool: :cool:

[quote name='munch']No, that's the great thing. We actually DO have a sense of humor.

Did you get the game in the mail, Ugamer?q[/QUOTE]
Don't know because I won't be home til next week. I'll call my parents later and check though, I'm sure it's there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Bah...you guys have no sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to them, Linkin. The extent of their sense of humor is pretty much just saying "Nintendo Wii".

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The second HL expansion was okay but the first one was shitty.[/QUOTE]

If you are insinuating that Blue Shift was superior to Opposing Force you are a fool.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Does your wife pop the pimples on your back when you're laying in bed, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

No...:lol: Where does this come from?

[quote name='dcfox']Don't listen to them, Linkin. The extent of their sense of humor is pretty much just saying "Nintendo Wii".[/QUOTE]

I actually giggled a bit when I got to those words.

Yea, Mox. I always substitute ground turkey meat whenever I can.

A few nights ago I just grilled a slab of it and ate it for dinner :whistle2:#

Sweet. My neighbor got home from work and I immediately went over and drug his ass out of the house to go to 7-11. Back just in time for the game(s).

What the fuck happened to Max Payne?

11slfys.jpg

I was told they are making/have made another season of Dexter. I watched 1-3 and don't see how they can make a 4th season. It's going to be way more of a stretch than the 3rd was.

The third season kinda sucked dick and didn't really have a compelling problem. It was just really dull, and had irritating characters.

--

How are you liking what KG has to offer, munch? :cool:

Since I'm in Abilene doing reserach, I haven't had a chance to hit it up. In fact, I'm really not sure what it is :lol: Send me a PM to give me the skinny on what you can get.

and without further adieu, i present the conclusion to the "just notice you are a lady..." saga. still not going to post his name to protect his identity but this is the resolution and i swear, i'm not making it up. this is copy and pasted directly from PM's only edited to protect the identity of the desperate

Originally Posted by dude
Just noticed you are a lady and was wondering if you game online at all. Just interested to see if wouldn't mind playing some time. Tried to check your game collection to see if we share anything in common, but see it's empty =X.

Hoping to not getting ignored... /cheers

chika:
hi, yeah I play online but mostly rockband/gh:wt and mariokart. We have hundred of games between all of the systems and we're constantly buying/selling/trading games so i don't bother listing them all. my gamertag is xchikax on both xbl and ps3. my friend code for the wii should be in my profile.

dude:
Will do! My GT and PSN(don't play my ps3) names are almost the same as my CAG name, but hopefully we have something to play because I don't really get down with the GH or RB type of games.

chika:
honestly I dont get to play video games much these days but when i do hubby and i usually like to play something we can play both online and together at the same time. most recently we played the new House of the Dead Overkill game. that was :rofl:

dude:
Gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back