Is everyone else too lazy to make an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't doin' shit in that hotel room, $$$$a!

Just check out the front page (stuff people have commented on gets bumped up, so you can see a pretty good selection that way), the manifesto, and what I've grabbed from there.

Just bought Lips thinking that patch for RB was already out, and now I am stuck with worthless mics for the next couple of months.

On a different note, that new Max Payne sounds like it is going to be beyond shitty.

[quote name='munch']What's wrong with the 3rd?[/QUOTE]

While I didn't hate the characters so much (sometimes I like having a character that I honestly hate) the story was very jumpy and towards the end it was like they were reaching for things to make another episode.

:rofl: It's where the D. Dwight Eisenhower Library is. I've got no choice! I will say this, Americanists have it a lot better than others. I've heard some horror stories of places Latin Americanists and Africanists have to go.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The third season kinda sucked dick and didn't really have a compelling problem. It was just really dull, and had irritating characters.

--

How are you liking what KG has to offer, munch? :cool:[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about (rare, old, obscure, etc. films), you wouldn't happen to have any invites available, would you?

Careful about your gaytio though, munch. It's hard keeping up a good one there.

If you want to "cheat," just grab stuff that was just posted that you think people will grab so you can be on it first and seed.

---

That movie looks sick, by the way. I'm gonna check it out. :cool:

I want to rent Prototype tomorrow, but I'll be going away Thursday night until late Friday again for Busch Gardens so I don't really want to miss two days worth of play.

It does look fun, though.

[quote name='manthing']I like Prototype more than inFamous[/QUOTE]

I just played the first little bit, and I didn't really like it. Something about it just didn't feel right. I have a feeling it's one of those games that will grow on me though.

______
markyshizzle was nice enough to hook me up with an invitation to a certain demonic website. I'm in heaven right now. :lol:

#-o@my boss dipping and being one of those Infowars/Prison Planet/9-11 conspiracy dudes

#-o@my other boss being a corny ass Indian dude with a moustache and @him marrying a white girl and calling her "babe"

[quote name='JolietJake']Is he like that stereotypical indian guy from the short circuit films?[/QUOTE]

You do know that was just a white guy pretending, right?

I have been home from work less than three hours, and I already have done dishes, three loads of laundry, changed cat boxes, bagged and took out garbage, did some minor picking up and bagging of soda bottles. I'm going to make someone a great little wife someday.

Oh...by the way, Thanks Chika for not mentioning my name when you posted the PMs...that would have been embarrassing! ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Mos Def and Moxio?[/QUOTE]
I'd die from laughter if I learned that Moxio had a moustache and a white wife that he called "babe."

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Fine...you guys are too uptight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not you. Everyone else is the problem.

[quote name='JolietJake']Is he like that stereotypical indian guy from the short circuit films?[/QUOTE]

plume?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have been home from work less than three hours, and I already have done dishes, three loads of laundry, changed cat boxes, bagged and took out garbage, did some minor picking up and bagging of soda bottles. I'm going to make someone a great little wife someday.

Oh...by the way, Thanks Chika for not mentioning my name when you posted the PMs...that would have been embarrassing! ;)[/QUOTE]

o hai thar plume... nervous laugh... we were just talking about you!

and um, you wanna come be our wifey?:lol:

[quote name='munch']I drove from Austin to Abilene yesterday with the window down. Now my left arm is sunburned :oops:[/QUOTE]
So. Dang. White.

Hey chika person, is your jaw still out of place? Cause i had my jaw pop earlier today and it hurt for just a second and went away. Hate it when that happens.

[quote name='JolietJake']Fruit from farmer's market are so much better than that bought in a supermarket. Damn this water melon is good.[/QUOTE]

fruit from your own garden >>>>> farmers market. and it's free.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey chika person, is your jaw still out of place? Cause i had my jaw pop earlier today and it hurt for just a second and went away. Hate it when that happens.[/QUOTE]

yep. my boss took my night guard today and remade it so that it's better supporting/splinting my jaw. when you jaw pops out, your muscles go through a couple of stages, first spasming then posturing/protecting the injury and then healing. each stage your bite is different and needs to be supported differently.

Grow something? Me? I couldn't grow weeds. So what does it mean when your jaw just pops sometimes without too much pain? My dentist once mentioned surgery.

[quote name='Chika']plume?

o hai thar plume... nervous laugh... we were just talking about you!

and um, you wanna come be our wifey?:lol:[/QUOTE]

It's gotta be better than here!

But I'm not wearing the vinyl maid outfit. Again.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']It's gotta be better than here!

But I'm not wearing the vinyl maid outfit. Again.[/QUOTE]

you have a feather duster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back