Is everyone else too lazy to make an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing I'm half white, black, mexican, and chinese. I'm also Jewish

Last edited by a moderator:
Munch, I got that sunburn on my right arm. I was doing that shit as the passenger last week and it got cooked after two days.

My days of being the whitest CAG are way behind me.

[quote name='munch']It's a good thing I'm half white, black, mexican, and chinese. I'm also Jewish[/QUOTE]

So as long as you don't make fun of Indians you should be all set.

I like this show where the Jew goes around and eats weird food. I don't have cable, so being able to watch it is kind of weird.

[quote name='Chika']you have a feather duster?[/QUOTE]

Of course I do! But the feathers are pink. I even got this tricked out Swiffer (however it's spelled) extendo-duster thing that is good for getting the ceilings.

Oh...and fuck Pixie, BTW. She bought me this Irish Spring body wash that she claims she likes the smell, but it is this nasty greenish-blue goop. Given her irish heritage, I am suspecting some sort of mick trick...

Jake...I have the legs to pull it off and make it look good. Don't make me pull out the naughty catholic schoolgirl halloween pic from about 3 years back....

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Of course I do! But the feathers are pink. I even got this tricked out Swiffer (however it's spelled) extendo-duster thing that is good for getting the ceilings.

Oh...and fuck Pixie, BTW. She bought me this Irish Spring body wash that she claims she likes the smell, but it is this nasty greenish-blue goop. Given her irish heritage, I am suspecting some sort of mick trick...

Jake...I have the legs to pull it off and make it look good. Don't make me pull out the naughty catholic schoolgirl halloween pic from about 3 years back....[/QUOTE]

pix or it didnt happen.

we have one of the swiffer things too, but no one to use it. you're more than welcome to and put it to use. i think frosty had that irish spring body wash stuff, too. and one of my patients today told me that i should wear a maid uniform around the house for frosty. not only was she a straight chick, she was also my mom's age :hot:

and with that, i'm out. gnight

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I am so torn right now...I want a game 7, but I love that the Wings might be able to tie it up still...[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that was in response to me, but hockey is lame.

[quote name='Chika']pix or it didnt happen.

we have one of the swiffer things too, but no one to use it. you're more than welcome to and put it to use. i think frosty had that irish spring body wash stuff, too. and one of my patients today told me that i should wear a maid uniform around the house for frosty. not only was she a straight chick, she was also my mom's age :hot:

and with that, i'm out. gnight[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I'll dig it out...it's pretty funny.

I wish I owned stock in Swiffer - Thanks to Pixie, we have that, the floor mopper, various floor sweepers, dusters, etc. I have one cabinet in the kitchen that is devoted to all the pads and stuff.

Nurses = :drool:
The one I live next door to is getting married soon. The weird thing is, she's a littrle bit younger than me, but she is so starting to look like her mom. :puke:

G'night, Chika. I think I'm going to head to bed, too....

[quote name='lordwow']Now THAT was a great hockey game.[/QUOTE]

True story. I wish the Wings would have won, but I have faith that they will mash them in Detroit again.

[quote name='Rocko']I really hope the Wings win.

I also really hope the Magic take one tonight.[/QUOTE]

Me too, x2.

I want the Laker's to win the series, but I hate watching someone get shut down in the final series.

Mickey Rourke in costume (sorta) as Whiplash
normal_mickeywhiplash.jpg

:beer:

God, I hate my mondays. Probably should have been fired today after comparing one of my indian coworkers to this:

1025_kid_getty.jpg

Oops?

And Liquid, sorry that I completely missed the whole beer recommendation thing. How'd that turn out, anyways?

The fake my friend picked up was trash. :lol:

I'd still take recommendations though, since I'll have dollars and a friend who's turning 21 and who is interested in beer. :)

Of all the stuff I've had, I found that I like blonde ales the most, if that'll help give you an idea of what I like.

Normal Shiner isn't that bad, and it's everywhere in Texas, which is good because people have it all the time since it's not super expensive but it's not terrible either.

Haven't had the Blonde variety though.

I had the blonde first and the normal immediately after. The blonde tasted a whole lot better.

I only get beer if I'm at a friends house who is cool with my drinking some. It sucks a lot.

I haven't sampled too many blondes.

Only one I remember that stood out was Achel 8. Very strong summer beer.

If you're looking for some form of ale derivative, go straight to Duvel or Three Philosophers. Neither disappoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back