NHL 10-Official CAG League-At least 2 games a week-5 Owners ready to be booted

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
If the scheduling of games is anything like last years version it will be a open format and you will play each team twice and you would need to play at least two games per week but if you could play four games that would be better.

This league is in no way intended to interfere with the CAG EASHL League and you dont have to be a member there to join this league. It would be fine with me if we do not have the full allotment of 30 NHL Teams under control and went with a smaller more dedicated user base.

Also if we make it the whole seasons the League Champ will get some kind of hockey related prize.

Team Owners

1. ajh2298-Penguins-Almost everynight after 10:00 PM EST

2. Pure Apathy-Blackhawks

3. DestroVega-Canucks

5. Albo23-Sharks

6. neworlbush25-Flames

7. Matt Young-Kings

8. Azumangaman-Thrashers

9. moojuice-Avalanche

10. homeland-Bruins

11. Handlovitch4487

12. Wpark83-Blue Jackets-Weeknights between 9-11 PM EST

13. Captain OBVIOU5-Oilers

14. mnuttster-Stars

15. thatstoobad-Red Wings

16. Mr_hockey66-Devils

17. Panther1484-Hurricanes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...there's going to be a shit ton of people fighting over the Penguins. Hate to say it guys, but I think they're going to be the Red Wings of NHL10: completely stacked and covetously wanted.

[quote name='moojuice']moojuiced

Avalanche.

They are gonna be so gimped this year :([/QUOTE]

At least you're being true to your team. I wish I could say the same, but I can't take another year of Ryan Miller's bipolar play in net. Plus, the Sabres seem to be letting more talent go than what they've brought in. I can't believe just a couple years ago, they were one of the youngest, fastest, most talented teams in the NHL. Now, like everything else in Buffalo, they've turned to crap.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']At least you're being true to your team. I wish I could say the same, but I can't take another year of Ryan Miller's bipolar play in net. Plus, the Sabres seem to be letting more talent go than what they've brought in. I can't believe just a couple years ago, they were one of the youngest, fastest, most talented teams in the NHL. Now, like everything else in Buffalo, they've turned to crap.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I'll probably hate whoever is in goal this year as much as you hated Miller.

Look at it this way, Nate. You and I will have a natural rivalry. And every time we play against each other in a video game, quality stuff happens.

XBL: Legendairy Milk
Team: Red Wings

P.S. How are the Pens defense rated higher than the Wings? That's flat-out absurdity. Also, their goaltending is rated SIX points higher, Osgood carried the Wings to the finals. One thing though is that the Pens offense should not be tied with the Wings, it should be higher.

^ he's gonna play, he just doesn't check the boards a lot since we haven't been playing hockey and the MLB league became inactive.

[quote name='homeland']Would we be playing a full season?[/QUOTE]

If it was set-up anything like the last 2 years you would play each team twice so if we end up with 12 teams you would need to play 22 games and so on. Its not like the Madden league where you go by the official schedule of the NFL and the schedule is based on weeks. If you can contact and play 4 of opponents in a week and get 8 games in thats up to you but I will only enforcing at least playing 2 games a week.

^We really should be playing 4 games a week... because, basically, if you can get together with another player, it's really easy to play 2 games back to back therefore, I don't see hooking up with 2 people to play a week is that crazy.

Also, who really wants the regular season part to last 3 months?

[quote name='DestroVega']^We really should be playing 4 games a week... because, basically, if you can get together with another player, it's really easy to play 2 games back to back therefore, I don't see hooking up with 2 people to play a week is that crazy.

Also, who really wants the regular season part to last 3 months?[/QUOTE]

I am fine with playing 2 people or four games a week. Also would you like to play opponents more than twice maybe three times? I am thinking maybe going with a smaller owner base maybe 16 teams at the most that way we might get a more dedicated owner base.

[quote name='Shuino']GT: Pulpjesus
Team: Pens or Tampa Bay

I'll get my copy 3 days late :( but I did only pay $40 for it :D[/QUOTE]

do tell.

anyway, I really want to join but I haven't bought or played a hockey game in years. Don't really want to go the whole season without a win LOL. Definitely buying this day one though.

Never played in a league before, but I'd like to give it a try
Gamertag -Jason4305
Team- San Jose or Tampa Bay

I would like to be in too. I think I played with some of you guys in the spring and got caught up with work, but now it would be sweet to start a league week 1!

Xbox Tag: MNuttster

I'm fine with any team, which ones are left?

[quote name='mnuttster']Xbox Tag: MNuttster

I'm fine with any team, which ones are left?[/QUOTE]

Bump-I just made a list of owners that are for sure in if they still want to be and what teams have been taken for sure.

Damn I called the pens like a year ago. We goy cut off half way through our last league and i had finially got the pens!

Ill take the devils

I would like to play.

My gamertag is AccordionWolf.

I would like the Red Wings but someone has sorta claimed them. That's still my number one choice though if I could get them.

Of unclaimed teams I would like the Flyers, followed by the Hurricanes.

[quote name='moojuice']Any ETA for a start date?[/QUOTE]

After the last couple of signings and the Kessel trade I was kind of hoping we could wait for a roster update. I cant remember how long it took last year after launch till we got a roster download?

[quote name='ajh2298']After the last couple of signings and the Kessel trade I was kind of hoping we could wait for a roster update. I cant remember how long it took last year after launch till we got a roster download?[/QUOTE]

There's already been two roster updates since the game came out, with the most recent one being yesterday.

So whens this getting started? Ajh u stated u were waiting for the updated rosters but as nate pointed out there's already been roster updates.

bread's done
Back