Official (2014-2015) College Football Thread Florida State#1

• Please log in to reply
3001 replies to this topic

#991 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:51 PM

Holy crap! What a difference a QB makes! Crist comes out for the second have and guides the Irish to a score in just a couple plays! We got away with one there... Had Michigan decided to challenge the WR dropped the ball before he crossed the goalline...:-$:-$:-$

Edited by Chitown021, 11 September 2010 - 10:46 PM.

[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#992 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

Holy crap! What a difference a QB makes! Cryst comes out for the second have and guides the Irish to a score in just a couple plays! We got away with one there... Had Michigan decided to challenge the WR dropped the ball before he crossed the goalline...:-$:-$:-$

Same thing happened in the WVU-Marshall game last night. Marshall WR dropped the ball before crossing the goal line on a long TD.

Just no time for coaches to see the replay, and notice the problem, to challenge it before the XP is kicked since there's now way to tell in real speed.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#993 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:21 PM

Dammit! Hell of a game for both teams but Michigan saved their best drive for last. Ate up the rest of the clock and scored the winning TD.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#994 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:42 AM

Same thing as the rest of the ACC apart from Miami, apparently.

Apart from Miami? Umm... you did watch the Miami game? Miami is in the same category as all the other top 25 ACC teams. They all got dominated including my Noles. Miami's only points were on kick returns for the first 3 quarters. Jacoby Harris threw 4 interceptions. That is not pretty, especially knowing this game was really sloppy on both teams part :roll:

#995 Magus8472

Magus8472

The Sudden Stop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:16 AM

Apart from Miami? Umm... you did watch the Miami game? Miami is in the same category as all the other top 25 ACC teams. They all got dominated including my Noles. Miami's only points were on kick returns for the first 3 quarters. Jacoby Harris threw 4 interceptions. That is not pretty, especially knowing this game was really sloppy on both teams part :roll:

They were only down 20-17 when I posted that. Yeah, they collapsed like a house of cards along with the rest of the conference.
Posted Image

#996 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:41 PM

Why is this thread completely dead?

#997 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

WVU beat MD pretty easily, 31-17. Should have been a much bigger win. Were up 28-0 early in the third and took the pedal off the gas going very conservative on offense and gave up a 60 and 80 yr TD pass.

Toughest game of the year next Saturday night at LSU.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#998 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

I can't believe Brutus Buckeye got attacked by Rufus Bobcat. I think it wouldn't have been as bad, if it didn't happen during the pre-game ritual. It was wrong but, funny at the same time, especially when security dragged out Rufus. Ohio U coach Frank Solich said it best, "Obviously we needed to tackle the guy with the ball, not the mascot.”

Edited by evildeadjedi, 21 September 2010 - 05:22 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#999 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

That's funny. He had a smile on his face as he went down. :lol:

#1000 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

Hahaha, i laughed way more than i should of at that vide. Fucken mascot bloopers are hilarious.

P.S: What the hell is a buckeye? a Potatoe?

Edit: It's ohios state tree that produces nuts. Mascots head is a nut. Alright then, learn something every day.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#1001 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:36 PM

WVU beat MD pretty easily, 31-17. Should have been a much bigger win. Were up 28-0 early in the third and took the pedal off the gas going very conservative on offense and gave up a 60 and 80 yr TD pass.

Toughest game of the year next Saturday night at LSU.

I think you're forgetting about a little game on Nov 20 :P

#1002 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:34 PM

Meh, if WVU plays to their potential and the crappy coaching staff doesn't hamper them, WVU should run through the rest of the schedule after LSU with relative ease. Pitt will be tough since it's in their house this year. Beyond that I'm not too worried about other games on paper as the Big East sucks balls even worse than usual this year.

But not on paper, we'll probably lose a game or two we shouldn't due to poor coaching.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#1003 scuba t

scuba t

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:39 AM

There were plenty of good games today. I don't know how, but Bama won. I think that a Mallet implosion helped though.

#1004 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:06 PM

WVU lost to LSU as expected. At least kept it close at 20-14. Fumble at the 10 set up one LSU TD, and they gave another away by stupidly punting to Peterson.

And as a whole the Big East continues to suck. 0-4 against BCS opponents this week.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#1005 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

Out of all the games yesterday, I was most surprised by Texas losing that bad at home.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1006 scuba t

scuba t

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:11 AM

I'm glad that Alabama won today, but I don't think that the score says everything. Turnovers killed Florida. It would have been a close score without those.

Also I think Oregon may jump Boise State in the next poll.

#1007 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

I'm glad that Alabama won today, but I don't think that the score says everything. Turnovers killed Florida. It would have been a close score without those.

They did jump them, BSU is now 4th

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#1008 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:19 PM

They did jump them, BSU is now 4th

Gotta keep 'em out of that title game somehow.

College football remains so bullshit in so many ways.

Keep 90% of the fucking useless bowl games for mediocre teams to play on January 1st but force the top 4, 6, or 8 teams into a playoff.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#1009 scuba t

scuba t

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

The polls are a week by week thing. That being said, the rest of Boise State's schedule doesn't look good. So I don't think they'll rise in the polls without someone losing. Everybody is playing their toughest games now. They may even drop lower if somehow the top three stay undefeated and Oklahoma and Nebraska meet in the Big 12 title game undefeated, but I don't expect that to happen.

#1010 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:15 AM

Alabama vs. Oregon in the BCS National Championship Game is my prediction.

Though I don't think Ohio State will lose a game (they will if Pryor ever gets injured), an undefeated Oregon would jump them for #2 given how Pac-10 is one of the best conferences this year along with the SEC.

#1011 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

Anyone who couldn't guess that Alabama was going to crush Florida, just doesn't watch any football. Florida is by far the most overrated team in all of college football. If you can't handle a snap, kiss your offense goodbye. The score never would have been close, even without the turnovers.

The best moment from the game was the jump pass interception. I just laughed for a long time when seeing that, as I knew that play was coming.

#1012 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

Anyone who couldn't guess that Alabama was going to crush Florida, just doesn't watch any football. Florida is by far the most overrated team in all of college football. If you can't handle a snap, kiss your offense goodbye. The score never would have been close, even without the turnovers.

The best moment from the game was the jump pass interception. I just laughed for a long time when seeing that, as I knew that play was coming.

ratings were based on last year's performance. everyone knew that this year would be a challenge with them losing a lot of the senior players and with a new starting quarterback.

3DS FC 2964 8633 0039 (Send PM if you added me)

[img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Hbui.png" ]

#1013 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

ratings were based on last year's performance. everyone knew that this year would be a challenge with them losing a lot of the senior players and with a new starting quarterback.

The fact they are still number 14 in the country, obviously, shows that people still think they are better than they really are. Luckily for us, LSU walks in next week and that should drop them some more; hopefully out of the top 25.

#1014 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

LSU is pretty mediocre this year. Great defense, but very little offense. So that's not a sure loss for UF at all.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#1015 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

I still can't believe the Vols blew that game on Saturday. 13 men on the field?!

#1016 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

should be # 1 Oregon and # 2 TCU

#1017 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:48 PM

should be # 1 Oregon and # 2 TCU

Thats a funny post. LaMichael James wouldn't be doing what he does if he actually played a team that had a good defense. Pac-10 is a joke. Haha.

Alabama on the other hand beat a good Arkansas team, not to mention 2 additional ranked teams. Ohio St also beat a good Miami team. Oregon has played no one.

#1018 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:00 PM

Thats a funny post. LaMichael James wouldn't be doing what he does if he actually played a team that had a good defense. Pac-10 is a joke. Haha.

Alabama on the other hand beat a good Arkansas team, not to mention 2 additional ranked teams. Ohio St also beat a good Miami team. Oregon has played no one.

Well, if you're going to mention OSU beating Miami, then you have to mention Oregon beating Stanford, who was #9 in week 5. Unless you consider Stanford a nobody (which I hope you don't.)

I'll agree with the rest of first 4 weeks of the Oregon schedule though, bunch of non-conference high school teams and an overrated ASU defense.

#1019 Magus8472

Magus8472

The Sudden Stop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:09 PM

Alabama certainly, but are you really going to argue that OSU's schedule has been any better than Oregon's? Each has played only one ranked team. Or are you trying to say that Ohio, Marshall and Eastern Michigan are worthy competition?
Posted Image

#1020 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:23 PM

Alabama certainly, but are you really going to argue that OSU's schedule has been any better than Oregon's? Each has played only one ranked team. Or are you trying to say that Ohio, Marshall and Eastern Michigan are worthy competition?

What I was stating is that Miami is a better team than Stanford is. Yes both have weak games besides those two. And yes, I do believe Ohio St will not end the season undefeated. Oregon on the other hand has a cake walk on the way in since as I stated "Pac-10 is a joke".