Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#3031 hooker with a wenis

hooker with a wenis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:29 AM

You can always appeal with that pic posted and ask for Amazon credit instead.

i will try, that's for sure. Not that im not grateful for a $20 anything, but there just so many other things i'm planning to buy before i can think of getting a new game. this is my first experience with Amazon and their preordering bonuses, so i don't really know what to expect.

#3032 cin84_12

cin84_12

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:15 AM

RDR with release date shipping arrived from UPS at 6:30pm today... this prime membership really pays for itself :P

My copy had a golden guns code inside, and Amazon already sent me one without me asking, so time to go hawking at ebay... j/k, I hate when gamers try to screw over other gamers by overpricing promo dlc. Have you guys seen the ebay posts, codes are going for $30+. I'll hold onto my extra to see if my brother buys the game, if not I'll give it away on CAG or something.

I don't have a Prime account and I got release day delivery. Got it for Just Cause 2 and Modern Warfare 2 also. Is it only for Prime members?
Also, my game came with a code and Amazon emailed a code too.

#3033 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

I don't have a Prime account and I got release day delivery. Got it for Just Cause 2 and Modern Warfare 2 also. Is it only for Prime members?
Also, my game came with a code and Amazon emailed a code too.

prime membership is a subscription ($80 for a year), and the benefits include free release day delivery, and free 2 day delivery. if you order a lot from amazon (as i do) it pays itself off real quick.

#3034 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:16 AM

That mp3 credit is only one per account I think.

I've ordered like 3 video games and each one said "$5 MP3 credit" but I just tried to buy 2 five dollar albums and it prompted me to pay for the second one.

bummer.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3035 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:20 AM

I got one of those $5 mp3 credits a few weeks ago. I never used the few when they had the promo years back. someone mind explaining how those work? note that I never buy music (barely even download to listen) so might have to dl for friend/family.

#3036 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:25 AM

Man I wish we could use the $5 mp3 credit on like an audiobook.

#3037 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:53 AM

Alpha Protocol has $10 dollar video game credit on it.

#3038 degenerazn

degenerazn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

So it looks like the $20 GC for RDR is over...whats the next best deal for this game?

#3039 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

Yeah did wal-mart just add that and amazon matched? In any case, definitely letting my pre-order go through on this one unless some really bad reviews come out. Thanks amazon.

#3040 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

Assassins Creed Brotherhood also has a $10 credit now.

#3041 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:41 AM

Yeah did wal-mart just add that and amazon matched? In any case, definitely letting my pre-order go through on this one unless some really bad reviews come out. Thanks amazon.

I heard it was really buggy, waiting to see what the reviews say also before putting a order in.

#3042 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

Here's the new list of Walmart games with a $10 credit that Amazon will surely match (there's a couple more I didnt care enough to add but here is the full list of Walmart games with an eGift card:

Alpha Protocol (Amazon matched)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood (Amazon matched)
Brink
Epic Mickey
Fallout New Vegas
Final Fantasy XIV
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Gran Turismo 5
LA Noire
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars
Medal Of Honor
MMA 11
Socom 4
Spec Ops The Line
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
Toy Story 3

#3043 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

Awesomeness overload.

#3044 mikadafreaka

mikadafreaka

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

the credit only can be used towards credit for another game bought direct from amazon

#3045 lilman

lilman

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

Anyone can get release date delivery if it is available for that item, prime members just get it free as part of their membership.

#3046 lowlevel

lowlevel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:23 PM

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but NCAA Football 11 for PS3 and 360 just got a $10 videogame credit offer added. $10 VG credit does not apply to the PS2 version, but all three are also eligible for a $5 MP3 credit.

:360: :ps3: :ps2: NCAA Football 11 $10 VG credit (PS3/360) / $5 MP3 credit (PS3/360/PS2)

#3047 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:03 PM

Assassins Creed Brotherhood also has a $10 credit now.

Nice, was waiting on the Walmart PM.

#3048 Moravagine

Moravagine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:17 PM

Sweet. In addition to my general huge backlog, I now have a huge one of just newly released games. I was thinking of canceling Alpha Protocol but will now probably just keep the order since credit has been added.
Posted Image

#3049 speedy5044

speedy5044

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Received my $10 bonus credit from KH shipping, less than 12 hours after shipment.

Paid it forward to a pre-order for Brutal Legend.

#3050 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

still waiting on the Alan Wake preorder bonus codes and my $20 RDR credit. Emailed them about the RDR credit and they told me to wait 24 hours.

#3051 Moravagine

Moravagine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

I know before you had to scroll down to see the free Prototype offer with Singularity but now I am not seeing it listed at all. Looks like they are offering a free graphic novel instead (in addition to the $20 credit)?
Posted Image

#3052 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

thread needs an update: on amazon, the reg singularty for 360 now shows sold by target and still offers a free prototype. The version with free graphic novel is sold by amazon, NO mention of prototype, but a 20 $ coupon

Ok, I just emailed Amazon regarding the Singularity issue and the initial response wasn't good (for me). This is what they sent me:

Hello,

I checked the description of the Singularity and see that the option of $20 promotion is available only for the version,Game with free Graphic Novel, but not for the Standard edition.

The promotions on our site are listed by the suppliers of that version. So, the supplier not listed the $20 promotional offer for the Standard edition of this item.

I see that you've placed the order for Standard edition. If you want to get the promotional offer on this item, you can cancel the item from your order and can place the new order for the Graphic Novel.

I just emailed them back saying I had ordered the Amazon version and was quite displeased that I would have to cancel and reorder (especially since I have Singularity preordered for 55.99 and an old credit in there). I had ordered Singularity since October and they magically changed my order to the Standard edition without any bonuses and told me I wouldn't have said bonuses or the $20 credit. Just FYI to all: check that your preorder are actually from Amazon and are the "Graphic Novel" versions, otherwise, Amazon might not honor it. I will update once I hear back from Amazon CS.

Now playing: Diablo 3 (360), Lost Planet 3, Saints Row 4, Rayman Legends, Killzone Mercenary, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

#3053 cyphen

cyphen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

Ok, I just emailed Amazon regarding the Singularity issue and the initial response wasn't good (for me). This is what they sent me:

I just emailed them back saying I had ordered the Amazon version and was quite displeased that I would have to cancel and reorder (especially since I have Singularity preordered for 55.99 and an old credit in there). I had ordered Singularity since October and they magically changed my order to the Standard edition without any bonuses and told me I wouldn't have said bonuses or the $20 credit. Just FYI to all: check that your preorder are actually from Amazon and are the "Graphic Novel" versions, otherwise, Amazon might not honor it. I will update once I hear back from Amazon CS.

I am in the same situation as you. Looking forward to hearing what kind of response you get.

#3054 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

Got my Split/Second credit. Used it to buy Blur. :)
Posted Image

#3055 oli821

oli821

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:50 PM

Here's the new list of Walmart games with a $10 credit that Amazon will surely match (there's a couple more I didnt care enough to add but here is the full list of Walmart games with an eGift card:

Alpha Protocol (Amazon matched)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood (Amazon matched)
Brink
Epic Mickey
Fallout New Vegas
Final Fantasy XIV
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Gran Turismo 5
LA Noire
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars
Medal Of Honor
MMA 11
Socom 4
Spec Ops The Line
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
Toy Story 3

:bouncy:

Has anyone received their RDR credit?

#3056 RAZORLAND

RAZORLAND

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

:bouncy:

Has anyone received their RDR credit?

Definatley got the Golden Guns but not credit yet, I thought I would have gotten an email confirmation by now...

#3057 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:04 PM

I still havent got the RDR credit yet, hope I get it before Mario Galaxy II release

#3058 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

I still havent got the RDR credit yet, hope I get it before Mario Galaxy II release

Yea EXACTLY what he said. I don't care about getting it right away though as i've never finished the first one yet. I'm just wanting in at what is surely the lowest price point to come for some time. Mario games forever stay retail.:roll:

Still waiting on game as well. Shipped monday from Lexington, KY and expected delivery is saturday to the Cincinnati area just over an hour away.... Free shipping is slow..

#3059 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

I know before you had to scroll down to see the free Prototype offer with Singularity but now I am not seeing it listed at all. Looks like they are offering a free graphic novel instead (in addition to the $20 credit)?

There's two versions:

http://www.amazon.co...74379510&sr=8-1

If you look at the edition options, there's standard and the one with the book.

#3060 KongaKing

KongaKing

He who will save us all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

Got my Alan Wake $10GC Tuesday morning. Still waiting on RDR though. At least I was able to sell my golden gun codes for $29