Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#331 mackloon

mackloon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:36 PM

Bah...I was actually thinking about selling a preorder game on eBay and having Amazon ship it as a gift on release date to the winning buyer so I could get that credit put in to my Paypal...Is there another game outside of Demon's Souls, Borderlands, Uncharted 2, Assasin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2 and Dragon Age that I am missing that comes out soon on the PS3?

#332 BuckNaked

BuckNaked

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

http://www.amazon.co...56661765&sr=1-1

Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion good for a limited time starting 10/27/09. Limit 1 per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

#333 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

odd, they usually only give these sort of discounts on preorders. I bought this game during amazons B2G1 free. I wonder if they'll give me a discount if I email them. Probably not, oh well.

Best online trading website currently in my opinion.  Trust me I'm a CAG.

Banner2.png

#334 drock

drock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:22 PM

Still haven't received my Brutal Legend $10 credit. Hopefully email #3 will finally get this worked out.

#335 Bebpo

Bebpo

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

Did Tekken 6 have a credit at some point? I don't even remember

#336 jebnaut

jebnaut

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

If you call them, they'll clear it up in twenty seconds. Amazon is really good about stuff like that.

#337 MR STROKE

MR STROKE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

wow, got my DJ Hero credit this morning before I even get the game from Fed Ex
nice job Amazon:applause:

#338 Miro

Miro

Browncoat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

It's the same as Walmart's deal, but no tax + FSSS makes this even better. I was planning to use this as a filler for GS's 10/20/40 deal, preferrably going with the latter.

#339 fundogmo

fundogmo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:17 AM

Still haven't received my Brutal Legend $10 credit. Hopefully email #3 will finally get this worked out.

I had to call, and explain the promotion many times to a poor confused CSR, but the tone was always pleasant and he ended up manually giving me the credit. As a minor plus, it wasn't just videogame credit but something that can be applied to any order.

It was less hassle than I was expecting, but I'm not looking forward to doing the same for Dragon Age/New Super Mario Brothers/Modern Warfare.

#340 grandjedi6

grandjedi6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:09 AM

http://www.amazon.co...56661765&sr=1-1

Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion good for a limited time starting 10/27/09. Limit 1 per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

They brought it back?
[cp][/cp]

#341 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

I have NSMBW pre-ordered. I also plan on getting AC2. If I have both, will I get $20 off one purchase or do I have to make 2 separate ones?

#342 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:49 PM

I have NSMBW pre-ordered. I also plan on getting AC2. If I have both, will I get $20 off one purchase or do I have to make 2 separate ones?

Whenever i got the promotion from Uncharted AND Brutal Legend (15$)
BOTH were applied to my next order automatically.:D

#343 speedrunner17

speedrunner17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:03 AM

Brutal Legend $10 is back.

#344 reportcheatings

reportcheatings

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:35 AM

I should get uncharted. Posted Image
Chainsaw bayonets are fun.

#345 WTFer

WTFer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:39 AM

so tempting...

#346 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:15 PM

wow, i was kind of bummed that GTA Episodes didn't have release day delivery and instead i had to get 2 day delivery, but i just checked and see that not only was it already shipped out, but it's already out for delivery to my house! now i wonder how fast the credit will show up

#347 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

The "Promotion Applied" still shows on checkout, so it appears to still be active.

This seems to be the case with a few of the games that are still listed in the OP. Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics and WWE 2010 also don't show the $10 credit banner on the item page, but when you go through checkout the "$0.00 promotion applied" shows up.

I hope that means they're both eligible for the $10 credit...because they're also both eligible for the "spend $80 get $40 credit" promo. And from what I've researched, there is no "promotion applied" listing for the "spend $80 get $40", no matter what games you add. Not sure how Amazon feels about giving me $60 in credit for buying 2 games, but I'm taking screen caps of EVERYTHING, haha.

#348 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:08 AM

Whenever i got the promotion from Uncharted AND Brutal Legend (15$)
BOTH were applied to my next order automatically.:D

Thanks. Good to know. Now what am I going to buy....

#349 staindklown

staindklown

I Like Pie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

Has anyone got there $10 credit from Kingdom Hearts, I ordered it on the 27th and it shipped the same day. I still haven't got the credit.
"Now I'm getting greedy. I want more followers. Like a cult. We'll have an outfit that identfiies us, and everyone gets to be the Pope." - Nathan Fillion (Twitter)

#350 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

did anyone receive their $5 for GTA Episodes pre order?

#351 Chixdiggit

Chixdiggit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:46 PM

Sorry if this was answered but does anyone know if gaming credits stack? So say I have a $10 credit from Forza and and save it until I get the $20 credit from MW2. Will I get $30 off the next game I order?

#352 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

Sorry if this was answered but does anyone know if gaming credits stack? So say I have a $10 credit from Forza and and save it until I get the $20 credit from MW2. Will I get $30 off the next game I order?

Look a few posts up. primalcarnage said he was able to use both credits from UC2 and BL in his next order.

#353 aviator189

aviator189

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

I'm just wondering here. The $20 video game credit at amazon if you buy mw 2: can that credit be used for microsoft points as well?

#354 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:39 PM

Not me. Mine shipped Wed., but I'm going to wait until Monday to bug them.

I'm just wondering here. The $20 video game credit at amazon if you buy mw 2: can that credit be used for microsoft points as well?

I believe it should if it is a physical points card; that's what I'm planning on using mine on.

#355 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

have not received it yet... but as I remember this is sup'd to be a gift card so can be used on anything.

#356 Chixdiggit

Chixdiggit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

Look a few posts up. primalcarnage said he was able to use both credits from UC2 and BL in his next order.

Wow I skimmed right over that without putting 2 and 2 together. Thanks.

#357 Bebpo

Bebpo

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:15 PM

Haven't received $5 from GTA
Haven't received pre-order bonus costume from Tekken 6

Have received pre-order bonus bolts from Ratchet
Have received $10 credit from Forza 3 (but didn't pre-order; got after it came out)

Amazon is pretty uneven, but so far at least, they haven't "lost" anything they've owed me.

#358 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:35 PM

Haven't received $5 from GTA
Haven't received pre-order bonus costume from Tekken 6

Have received pre-order bonus bolts from Ratchet
Have received $10 credit from Forza 3 (but didn't pre-order; got after it came out)

Amazon is pretty uneven, but so far at least, they haven't "lost" anything they've owed me.

ya i'm currently waiting for the gta and tekken as well, i suppose i'll wait until monday as well.

#359 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:47 PM

anyone get the $10 for dj hero and $5 music credit?

#360 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:12 PM

Does amazon charge sales taxes on systems?