Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#8491 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

I had to contact Amazon 3 times to get the credit and Omega Boss Battle DLC. I do have a newbish question. Where do I use the DLC, is it something I use in game or over the PSN? I've never used a DLC code in my life, and I don't have an email that says where to go. Thanks.

[FONT="]How to Use Your Codes:[/FONT][FONT="]
Step 1: Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account).
Step 2: Select "Account Management" from the "PlayStation Network" icon on the XMB (XcrossMediaBar).
Step 3: Select "Redeem Codes."
Step 4: Enter the promotional code found above. Please note that the promotional code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly. Each claim code is unique and can't be shared.
Step 5: Once the promotional code has been entered correctly click "Continue." Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif][FONT=verdana][/FONT][/FONT]
Posted Image

#8492 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

[FONT="]How to Use Your Codes:[/FONT]
[FONT="]Step 1: Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account).[/FONT]
[FONT="]Step 2: Select "Account Management" from the "PlayStation Network" icon on the XMB (XcrossMediaBar).[/FONT]
[FONT="]Step 3: Select "Redeem Codes."[/FONT]
[FONT="]Step 4: Enter the promotional code found above. Please note that the promotional code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly. Each claim code is unique and can't be shared.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Step 5: Once the promotional code has been entered correctly click "Continue." Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.[/FONT]

Thank you so much!!!

#8493 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

anyone get their xbox 360 amulur codes yet? I got a a ps3 one yesterday, but still nothing on the 360 side.

#8494 Shaimun

Shaimun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

anyone get their xbox 360 amulur codes yet? I got a a ps3 one yesterday, but still nothing on the 360 side.

I only ordered the PS3 one and I got my codes in the morning.

#8495 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:55 AM

just tried the syndicate demo and liked it, but is it really worth a net price of $40? there is no online VS mode, i wonder how much replay there is, and how long the game is....
Posted Image

#8496 themaster20000

themaster20000

You sleeping yet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

just tried the syndicate demo and liked it, but is it really worth a net price of $40? there is no online VS mode, i wonder how much replay there is, and how long the game is....

Starbreeze said it would take around 50 hours to unlock everything in the coop and beat the singleplayer.

#8497 dopehat

dopehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

Yup got them this morning

#8498 Ozonekill

Ozonekill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:32 AM

Where are the Twisted Metal deals? Only newegg had anything?
Posted Image

#8499 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

Where are the Twisted Metal deals? Only newegg had anything?

Amazon rarely has preorder credit deals on PS3 exclusives. Not sure why.
Posted Image

#8500 Dr. Treye

Dr. Treye

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

Should I get in on this Mass Effect 3 preorder or wait to see if there are better deals release week? The eternal CAG question...
Posted Image

#8501 KenKeith

KenKeith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

Should I get in on this Mass Effect 3 preorder or wait to see if there are better deals release week? The eternal CAG question...

You realize they don't charge until it ships, right? You should have preordered when there was a $20 credit. If its beaten by a weekly b&m then you just cancel.

#8502 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

You realize they don't charge until it ships, right? You should have preordered when there was a $20 credit. If its beaten by a weekly b&m then you just cancel.

I preordered ME3 on Amazon months ago. I dont recall a $20 credit ever?

#8503 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

I preordered ME3 on Amazon months ago. I dont recall a $20 credit ever?

Yeah me either. That is what I am hoping for. If they don't up it to $20, I'll cancel pre order and get it else where.

Pretty sure they waited until the last week or so before adding the extra $10 to ME2 so just have to wait it out I guess.

2ic4l5j.jpg

#8504 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

What's wrong with the Syndicate demo? I try it out online and nothing loads. Everybody just sits in the lobby waiting.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#8505 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

people just don't know hot to pick a player

#8506 KenKeith

KenKeith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

Must have gotten me3 preorder credit mixed up with gow3, sorry. Still, no harm in preordering and sometimes causes promos to stack (ff13-2).

#8507 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

Amazon has the digital download for the PC version of Mass Effect 3 with both of their pre-order deals now. I didn't notice it before, so just a heads up if some else missed.

They'll allow you to pre-load starting on the 2nd of March so should be fast way to get the game on the 6th plus the $10 credit (hopefully $20 soon) and the dlc rifle.

2ic4l5j.jpg

#8508 LCAWC

LCAWC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

I got an e-mail stating that the Silent Hill HD Collection has been delayed to the end of March, with an estimated ship time between the 27th and 31st, and the page for it says it releases on the 20th. Not quite sure how this will affect the pre-order bonus, I was planning on applying that credit towards Downpour.

#8509 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

So, these new $20 credits that come from a code rather than being automatically applied to your account-- can you apply them to an existing order?

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#8510 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

MLB 2K12/NBA 2K12 Combo Pack now has a $10 credit. I added this info to the initial thread I created about a MLB/NBA 2K12 combo pack here.

Order the "MLB 2K12/NBA 2K12 Combo Pack," for Xbpx 360, and receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, Gift Cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your qualifying order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Forgot that MLB 2K12 alone also has the $10 credit.
http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_1

Edited by Sway, 22 February 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#8511 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

So, these new $20 credits that come from a code rather than being automatically applied to your account-- can you apply them to an existing order?

Sounds like it works like a gift card code. Haven't had new code myself though. Seems you get code, activate it, and it goes into your account balance... Maybe CR could apply it after an order or you could reorder. if it works that way.

2ic4l5j.jpg

#8512 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

If you use the promo code on an order, then cancel the order can you re-use the promo code? I'd assume yes, but I don't want to risk canceling an order unless someone confirms just to be safe.

#8513 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:42 AM

I pre ordered MGS3D monday with FSSS and its still is in the "shipping soon" state, how long does amazon usually take to ship games from their release date?

#8514 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

I pre ordered MGS3D monday with FSSS and its still is in the "shipping soon" state, how long does amazon usually take to ship games from their release date?

My personal experience (before I got Prime) was that Amazon was amazingly fast during the holidays (generally like October-December) and then they really slowed down with the FSSS other months almost to convince you to get Prime. With FSSS you have to remember that you are basically the lowest priority; even then, you will get your item before the estimated delivery date they gave when you ordered.

To be honest, even with Prime, my shipping is a little slower than it was during the holidays. (During the holidays, I would get my items the next day 90% of the time with the free 2-day shipping; now, it really takes 2 days most of the time.) It's probably related to staffing levels...
Posted Image

#8515 DCriminal

DCriminal

Do Not Drive Angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

If you use the promo code on an order, then cancel the order can you re-use the promo code? I'd assume yes, but I don't want to risk canceling an order unless someone confirms just to be safe.

In the past, when I have canceled the order, the credit gets put back into my account to use with the next eligible purchase.
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."
- Hanlon's Razor

#8516 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

The codes, Amazon says, are like coupons. You need to be SURE you want what you use them on, as they don't reapply to other items (I did have like $2 left from BF3, and it applied to my RE:Rev 3ds order, so they probably just say that).

You MUST enter the codes on the last page of the checkout page that says, "discounts or promotions," and they DO NOT work on existing orders (I've tried all this).

My MGS3DS shipped on Monday & arrived on Wed with FSSS. I cancelled my RE:Rev order (which I put in on 1st day it was available to pre-order), as a CAG said he could get it cheaper. He backed out, so I reordered the day before release. I just recieved it yesterday :(. I assume it could be due to the misprinted packages, but idk.

#8517 dealquest

dealquest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

My personal experience (before I got Prime) was that Amazon was amazingly fast during the holidays (generally like October-December) and then they really slowed down with the FSSS other months almost to convince you to get Prime. With FSSS you have to remember that you are basically the lowest priority; even then, you will get your item before the estimated delivery date they gave when you ordered.Posted Image

To be honest, even with Prime, my shipping is a little slower than it was during the holidays. (During the holidays, I would get my items the next day 90% of the time with the free 2-day shipping; now, it really takes 2 days most of the time.) It's probably related to staffing levels...

Ive had the same experience over the holidays myself. Yes they do seem to be alot more responsive and send their orders at a much quicker rate than the "off season" months

#8518 tkook1940

tkook1940

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

I'm in for Ghost Recon!

483684.png

#8519 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Ive had the same experience over the holidays myself. Yes they do seem to be alot more responsive and send their orders at a much quicker rate than the "off season" months

i think it really depends on how close you are to an in-stock shipping center. they (amz) have a shipping center 100 miles to the north of me, and i get my 2 day shipping orders overnight about half the time. when i go standard shipping, i usually get it in 2days. ymmv.

also, does anyone remember how close to launch the ME2 $20 credit popped up? im holding out for the same deal on me3, but time is running short!

#8520 TheLastGunslinger

TheLastGunslinger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

Has anyone actually recieved their credit code for ME3 yet? I got my Argus AR code but no credit email.
[Sig goes here]