Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? He just had 20+. I know for a fact he just posted in the gamefly thread and the what are you reading thread.

I even responded to him in the Gamefly thread because out of the blue he was asking if Microsoft is a good game/software company and I asked what that had to do with Gamefly.

That post quoting him is gone :whistle2:k

ooo, Mak, when you come to pick up Peanut, there's a place up here that makes the most awesome home made veggie burger you've ever had in your life. I usually prefer it to a regular burger, it's so good. Doesn't taste anything like beef, but it's not supposed to. They grow their own veggies in their garden, roast them, grind them up, mix them with hot peppers and several types of cheese, then fry the patty :drool:

I like home made sloppy joe but I would *never* eat it from a cafeteria or anywhere else for that matter. Same with loose meat sandwiches.

[quote name='Chika']ooo, Mak, when you come to pick up Peanut, there's a place up here that makes the most awesome home made veggie burger you've ever had in your life. I usually prefer it to a regular burger, it's so good. Doesn't taste anything like beef, but it's not supposed to. They grow their own veggies in their garden, roast them, grind them up, mix them with hot peppers and several types of cheese, then fry the patty :drool:[/QUOTE]

Ohh that sounds good. :drool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohh that sounds good. :drool:[/QUOTE]

The outside gets all crispy from the cheese getting fried then the inside is all gooey :drool: dammit, now I want one:bomb:

[quote name='darthbudge']I don't get how anyone could hate bananas or sloppy joes.[/QUOTE]

I love the shit out of both of them, but bananas set my chest aflame. No other food gives me heartburn that bad.

Holy shit at MW2 killstreaks. Don't click if you consider a list of MW2 killstreaks s spoiler:
* 3 Kills UAV
* 4 Kills Care Package
* 4 Kills Counter UAV
* 5 Kills Sentry Gun
* 5 Kills Predator Missile
* 6 Kills Precision Airstrike
* 7 Kills Strike
* 7 Kills Attack Heli
* 8 Kills Emergency Airdrop
* 9 Kills Pave Low
* 9 Kills Stealth Bomber
* 11 Kills Chopper Gunner
* 11 Kills AC-130
* 15 Kills EMP
* 25 Kills Tactical Nuke

[quote name='joe2187']I didnt think Cudi's album was that bad, there were some good songs, it kind of mellow and poppish.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was bad either, I'd say it was a solid 7/10. It just wasn't nearly as good as A Kid Named Cudi.

And I'm still pissed off he didn't put The Prayer on his album. Easily his best song.

meat-cake.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't even want to know what that is.[/QUOTE]

Meatloaf, mashed potato frosting, ketchup icing.

I would eat the shit out of that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit at MW2 killstreaks. Don't click if you consider a list of MW2 killstreaks s spoiler:
* 3 Kills UAV
* 4 Kills Care Package
* 4 Kills Counter UAV
* 5 Kills Sentry Gun
* 5 Kills Predator Missile
* 6 Kills Precision Airstrike
* 7 Kills Strike
* 7 Kills Attack Heli
* 8 Kills Emergency Airdrop
* 9 Kills Pave Low
* 9 Kills Stealth Bomber
* 11 Kills Chopper Gunner
* 11 Kills AC-130
* 15 Kills EMP
* 25 Kills Tactical Nuke
[/QUOTE]

My 360 is going to crash in the middle of a multiplayer game.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why would somebody become a vegetarian because they're pudgy? I've known plenty of pudgy vegetarians. There's no meat in cake.[/QUOTE]

Research is showing that calories/fat from plant-based sources are easier to digest/burn than the same calories/fat from animal sources. Though most people become vegetarian and restrict their diet so much that they lose weight.

I am really, really sick of not having a window in my room. Frosty/Chika, you guys seem pretty knowledgeable about home repair. What's it cost to put in a new window, and is it something my grandpa and me could do?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I am really, really sick of not having a window in my room. Frosty/Chika, you guys seem pretty knowledgeable about home repair. What's it cost to put in a new window, and is it something my grandpa and me could do?[/QUOTE]

It's something you need a building permit and it needs to be inspected/pass inspection in most states. That means knowing the proper way to frame a window, how to cut a supporting stud and make it so that there isn't a weak spot in the wall. You need lumber, the window, trim, flashing, spackle, tape etc for inside and you need to cut the siding, insulation, and exterior wall outside, and you need to buy the proper exterior trim pieces to match the rest of the house. If your house has shutters, you need a matching pair of them, too. And that's if your room has a wooden wall. If it's concrete block or poured concrete walls, it's a whole different ball game. It's a fairly complex renovation.

[quote name='Chika']It's something you need a building permit and it needs to be inspected/pass inspection in most states. That means knowing the proper way to frame a window, how to cut a supporting stud and make it so that there isn't a weak spot in the wall. You need lumber, the window, trim, flashing, spackle, tape etc for inside and you need to cut the siding, insulation, and exterior wall outside, and you need to buy the proper exterior trim pieces to match the rest of the house. If your house has shutters, you need a matching pair of them, too. And that's if your room has a wooden wall. If it's concrete block or poured concrete walls, it's a whole different ball game. It's a fairly complex renovation.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well that's probably why we haven't done it. The fact that we built this room inside the garage would probably make it even harder, since theres about 8 inches of space between my wall and the old concrete wall.

The worst part of it is probably the cost of the window and making it look good since it's visible both from the inside and outside of the home. The other problem is if you decide you want to go the "legal" route and obtain a building permit and get it approved by the town.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Is there a way to turn off friend notifications when watching Netflix on the 360?[/QUOTE]

Go to preferences and go to "when watching videos" and click turn off notifications..

There should be a setting somewhere in preferences to turn notifications off while watching videos. I think.

It's really annoying that there's an achievement in DJ Hero for playing in someone else's hosted game, but all of the quick matches I join are guys who want to play like 8 mixes in one set.

I hope I can get 10 wins quickly so I can stop playing online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back