Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit at yesterday. I just got home a few hours ago.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You bought DJ Hero, st0neface? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was an impulse buy. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:

Selfish? You're the one that refused to play Chromehounds with me :([/QUOTE]

Word of the day to look up on Dictionary.com: selfish

[quote name='seanr1221']Why?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']because of school, keyblade?[/QUOTE]

Yeh. :cry:

I'll basically be eating, breathing, living nursing. I'm taking 16 hours this coming spring semester + a part time job... :hot: I hope I don't end up in a mental ward (because I'll probably be hearing how awesome God of War III, Mass Effect 2, and Bioshock 2 are).

[quote name='st0neface']Nursing? What happened to programming?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty complicated. But here's my reason to changing my profession in a nutshell:

The job prospect for anybody completing a Computer Science degree down here is shitty. That's not exactly the kind reward I had in mind for completing something that takes up so much of your time and is so damn technical. I miss it. But I had to make a practical decision. I know people that have completed their bachelors in Comp Science and haven't been able to find a job in years because they don't want to move.

EDIT: Plus, if I would've completed that degree, I would not want to be a programmer. There is a shit ton of other stuff you could do. Don't get me wrong, I mean, programming is fun, but as a hobby, on your own time and rules, not as a profession.

For the time being. I'll eventually move, but not in the next 10 years. I don't think I'm cut out for the fast life in a big ole city. I still have a lot of growing up to do... :[]

Well that's understandable. I've been trying to figure out something I like, but not like too much as a profession to pursue, and I think biology in some way fits the bill. I really don't want to have a job in something I enjoy in my spare time, so that I don't end up resenting it and ruin one of my hobbies/interests.

Uhh... Wait. What are you gonna do when tiredfornow moves in with me, thekeybladewars?

[quote name='st0neface']Well that's understandable. I've been trying to figure out something I like, but not like too much as a profession to pursue, and I think biology in some way fits the bill. I really don't want to have a job in something I enjoy in my spare time, so that I don't end up resenting it and ruin one of my hobbies/interests.[/QUOTE]

That's why I didn't go to culinary school. I spent a very long time thinking very seriously about it and that's the conclusion I came up with. If I cooked 10+ hours a day at work, I wouldn't want to do it at home for my friends/family.

[quote name='st0neface']Well that's understandable. I've been trying to figure out something I like, but not like too much as a profession to pursue, and I think biology in some way fits the bill. I really don't want to have a job in something I enjoy in my spare time, so that I don't end up resenting it and ruin one of my hobbies/interests.[/QUOTE]

That's a good way of putting it. I wish I would've had that mind set a year ago.

[quote name='Brak']Uhh... Wait. What are you gonna do when tiredfornow moves in with me, thekeybladewars?[/QUOTE]

I'll fall apart!

...or, looks like you're going to have two new roommates.

Good luck, Keyblade. I can tell you my gf has little to no free time as a nurse, and studying for your boards someday will require a huge comitment.

I quit the internet until I'm 20 pounds lighter, and two skin tones darker. See you guys later![quote name='thekeybladewars']For the time being. I'll eventually move, but not in the next 10 years. I don't think I'm cut out for the fast life in a big ole city. I still have a lot of growing up to do... :[][/QUOTE]:/

gamechat.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']I love spambots and veggie burgers but hate bananas and sloppy joes.[/QUOTE]
Turkey Burgers are the best with mayo and cheese.

[quote name='manthing']Was it that J7 $$$$$$?[/QUOTE]
:cry:. You're still mad at me?

[quote name='manthing']We better be careful. If that $$$$$$ decides that the OTT isn't updated enough, he'll try to create his own OTT. And when his OTT is killed, he'll come around and throw hate around the real OTT*

He did that to the TRU clearance thread in the deals forum.
[/QUOTE]
Actually I was told to create a new thread and I spent all my free time for an entire week on it and then had it deleted because the OP had a tantrum after saying I could create it. So maybe you can see why I was upset. He still hasn't updated the TRU thread since August.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']:( @ no party chat in MW2. fucking lame.

While I'm here, does anyone have a Live subscription they want to sell (or know where I can get one for cheap)?[/QUOTE]

I have a 3 month card Johnny was supposed to buy.
I may also be willing to part with this 12+1 card.

Well my cat got hurt when my father let him out earlier. Somehow he thinks it's the cat's fault.

edit- Yeah i need a new sub too, it keeps reminding me it's almost out.

Just played the Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Demo. I think I am for sure going to pick it up with the $20 off from Amazon.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well my cat got hurt when my father let him out earlier. Somehow he thinks it's the cat's fault.

edit- Yeah i need a new sub too, it keeps reminding me it's almost out.[/QUOTE]

is kitteh ok?

He seems to be, he's limping a little and it's pretty shook up i think. Saw a very small amount of blood on the floor, but haven't seen any since. He isn't crying in pain or anything. I just hope he didn't get anything from being bitten or scratched.

I was going to sell the 3 month for $10.
I'd probably consider letting the 12+1 go for $35 and hope a sub-40 deal pops up before my subscription runs out in May.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was going to sell the 3 month for $10.
I'd probably consider letting the 12+1 go for $35 and hope a sub-40 deal pops up before my subscription runs out in May.[/QUOTE]

$35 sounds good. Amazon or paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back