Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how any sport can be made better by error. Make it automated and every call is correct as it should be.

But baseball is kind of super boring, so I guess shitty calls make it more exciting?

You would get laughed out of Best Buy if you tried to pull that, Bioshocked360. I've got an HEB Plus(!) down the road from me and they always have awful, probably higher than MSRP deals on games so it's pretty obvious that it's a misprint. :0(

[quote name='Rocko']I fail to see how any sport can be made better by error. Make it automated and every call is correct as it should be.

But baseball is kind of super boring, so I guess shitty calls make it more exciting?[/QUOTE]

Baseball is more enjoyable listening to it or being there, atleast for me, than it is on tv. That is until it's late in the game and it's close. Then I'm fully attentive.

[quote name='zewone']What's wrong with Radio Shack?[/QUOTE]
Nothing really, just wanted to see if I could shop around since I know it was a few bucks cheaper at Frys. No luck anywhere else though, so I just paid the $10.

[quote name='craven_fiend']That is until it's late in the game and it's close. Then I'm fully attentive.[/QUOTE]Yeah, pretty much any sport in that situation can get my attention. I've even payed attention to one or two golf playoffs, and I despise golf.

MW2 leaked perk list:

Marathon (Tier 1)
Standard: Unlimited Sprint
Pro: Get over obstacles faster
Sleight of Hand (Tier 1)
Standard: Faster reload
Pro: Aim down sights faster
Scavenger (Tier 1)
Standard: Retrieve ammo from dead bodies
Bling (Tier 1)
Standard: Dual attachments on primary weapon
Pro: Dual attachments on secondary weapon
One Man Army (Tier 1)
Standard: Use primary weapon in secondary slot
Stopping Power (Tier 2)
Standard: Increased bullet damage
Pro: Increased bullet damage to vehicles
Lightweight (Tier 2)
Standard: Move faster
Hardline (Tier 2)
Standard: Killstreaks rewards require 1 less kill
Pro: Deathstreaks require 1 less death
Cold Blooded (Tier 2)
Standard: Undetectable by UAV, air support, sentries, and thermal
Danger Close (Tier 2)
Standard: Increases explosive weapons damage
Commando (Tier 3)
Standard: Increased melee distance
Increased melee speed
Steady Aim (Tier 3)
Standard: Increased hip-fire accuracy
Scrambler (Tier 3)
Standard: Jams enemy radar
Ninja (Tier 3)
Standard: Invisible to heartbeat sensors
Pro: Move silently
SitRep (Tier 3)
Standard: Insertions. Reveals enemy explosives and Tactical Insertions
Last Stand (Tier 3)
Standard: Survive after being killed for 10 second, pistol equipt. You can crawl too

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, pretty much any sport in that situation can get my attention. I've even payed attention to one or two golf playoffs, and I despise golf.[/QUOTE]

Very true. Even golf and tennis have their moments, just not often.

Wow. I just saw a political ad for Phil Hamilton, a dude who recently got caught obtaining a grant basically off a bribe to pay for personal things. He still has the balls to run. I might go vote just to vote for him now.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow. I just saw a political ad for Phil Hamilton, a dude who recently got caught obtaining a grant basically off a bribe to pay for personal things. He still has the balls to run. I might go vote just to vote for him now.[/QUOTE]

There's a guy running in NY that's under investigation for giving contracts to a particular bank in exchange for a $720,000 mortgage with an interest rate that is less than half of prime.

Tennis is exciting as hell during the big tournaments. I always randomly pick one dude, usually based on appearance, to root for when I watch them. So fun.

We need people like that. Let's start swindling money out of other countries. Then we'd be back to Hummers and diamond fronts in no time.

[quote name='Rocko']I love tennis.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthPuma']Tennis is exciting as hell during the big tournaments. I always randomly pick one dude, usually based on appearance, to root for when I watch them. So fun.[/QUOTE]

Never really got into tennis. Just not my thing.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow. I just saw a political ad for Phil Hamilton, a dude who recently got caught obtaining a grant basically off a bribe to pay for personal things. He still has the balls to run. I might go vote just to vote for him now.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:|

[quote name='Eviltude']We need people like that. Let's start swindling money out of other countries. Then we'd be back to Hummers and diamond fronts in no time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's about time those Nigerians got a taste of their own medicine.

[quote name='Maklershed']My prayers for a zombie tv show have finally been answered with news of The Walking Dead being made into a series for AMC.[/QUOTE]

On AMC? Why!?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']On AMC? Why!?[/QUOTE]

I'll take it. Especially since I've been meaning to get that book and never remember to actually get it when I see it.

I know AMC isn't the CW Television Network, but they've already produced two of the best dramas ever on television so I wouldn't be too worried. I'd be more concerned with the source material than the television network it's on.

Playoff sports always pay off. Even baseball can be interesting.

Notice the home plate ump with a keen eye on home this time.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease go watch Satyricon and report back to us. Don't cheat and look up the plot summary on IMDB either. :]

I was going to say, The Headless Woman sounds pretty interesting too. The closest thing to a theater like that we have is The Nero here in Norfolk. They play a lot of current independent movies and a few older classics, but it's a really crappy place.

[quote name='Number83']My Sloppy Joes today were MONEY!!!! And now some MGD 64 and the Phillies![/QUOTE]

How do you get excited for Miller Genuine Draft 64 Calorie Per Bottle Ultra Light beer?

Son of a bitch. The #10 washers I got are somehow too wide and I can't put them side by side. The nylon washers are fine but I don't have enough to compensate. So I am stuck for now.

Dogfish Head 120 Minute tastes like beer flavored cough syrup. And that aint bad. Too bad the Beer Gods have put it at a 9$ per bottle price point. I think that's done for the same reason prosciutto is 21$ a pound. If it was cheaper I'd gorge myself till I died.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I know AMC isn't the CW Television Network, but they've already produced two of the best dramas ever on television so I wouldn't be too worried. I'd be more concerned with the source material than the television network it's on.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't questioning its quality, only its ability to show graphic content. The books are pretty gory and have a bit of swearing, I just fear a watered down version.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How do you get excited for Miller Genuine Draft 64 Calorie Per Bottle Ultra Light beer?[/QUOTE]

Because, at the time, it was 10pm. I had to figure the Phillies game was going to be over after midnight and I had to be at work at 6:00 am. It was the only beer I could drink for 2 hours without having to worry about a hangover. :cry:

In hindsight, I should have just drank Poland Spring...not much difference.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Dogfish Head 120 Minute tastes like beer flavored cough syrup. And that aint bad. Too bad the Beer Gods have put it at a 9$ per bottle price point. I think that's done for the same reason prosciutto is 21$ a pound. If it was cheaper I'd gorge myself till I died.[/QUOTE]

Have you had the 90 IPA? I bought a case of that, and was impressed with the first 6 or so of them, before diminishing returns set in. Just has an odd taste. I think I want to try Hoegaardens.

So according to Head-Fi, the cans that most closely fit my needs are the Shure SRH840, but they're kind of fucking expensive (150+the cost of an amp). :whistle2:|
__
I really, really want to stay home from school today, but I'm already missing the 10th for MW2 a dermatologist appointment.

[quote name='Number83']Have you had the 90 IPA? I bought a case of that, and was impressed with the first 6 or so of them, before diminishing returns set in. Just has an odd taste. I think I want to try Hoegaardens.[/QUOTE]

I dont like the 90. I like the 60 and the 120. An upscale microbrew distributer near Frosty's job usually has all of them. I got frosty a home beer brewing setup for last Christmas. The chick at the brew store told me that to brew 120 at home would actually cost MORE than $9/bottle because of the quantity and quality of ingredients needed.

DarthPuma, I don't mean to be a dick, but I don't think anyone wants to hear you talk about your headphones that you're not even going to buy.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']DarthPuma, I don't mean to be a dick, but I don't think anyone wants to hear you talk about your headphones that you're not even going to buy.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back