Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Sorry, don't want to encroach yout territory[/QUOTE]

:roll: I don't eat dick, I eat Sloppy Joe's

"I like this, this is really good stoner food. Hot dog and tamale and chilli and cheese, all together!" ~Anthony Bordain

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sounds good. I need to try that soon.[/QUOTE]

Where's Ackbar's avatar when you need it. Don't do it. They're gross!

[quote name='Maklershed']Where's Ackbar's avatar when you need it. Don't do it. They're gross![/QUOTE]
I made him one too and he doesn't use it anymore either.

:(

[quote name='manthing']No wonder Frosty is such an Angry Ginger[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that if I went after his bits'n'pieces with a fork and knife, he'd be a *really* angry ginger.

I *really* like this season of No Reservations. He's doing US cities instead of crazy places most people will never go. Current episode he's doing Chicago. Kinda interesting. Not the typical tourist places.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I made him one too and he doesn't use it anymore either.

:([/QUOTE]

Frost will be coming back soon -- I usually like to pair him with the snow.

I'd planned on sketching out a melted snowman with the angry face in the puddle for summer, but never quite got around to doing it... :|

Wow, you were serious Number83? That was pretty generous of you. Thanks.

--

I just saw Tim Tebow get pulled over about five minutes ago on campus.

[quote name='JolietJake']We really need to get Chika a job.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE! :cry:

i just need to get my posts-per-day back up around 15 or so, first

I don't follow college sports or the players therein, but I thought Tebow kind of came off as a douche when he had religious verses or whatever painted on the black shit underneath his eyes.

Speaking of, I got an invitation to come visit the honors program at UF in like two weeks. I don't really know if I want to go, though.

You know i'd actually be happy if i lost mine, at least at first. I guess i'm the type of person that gets bored in jobs and needs to move around.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't follow college sports or the players therein, but I thought Tebow kind of came off as a douche when he had religious verses or whatever painted on the black shit underneath his eyes.[/QUOTE]

Then you really shouldn't speak about them. Tebow is a known devout Christian and goes on missionary trips every year to the Philippines, where he was born. Also calling someone a douche for their religious beliefs is douche unto itself.

[quote name='JolietJake']You know i'd actually be happy if i lost mine, at least at first. I guess i'm the type of person that gets bored in jobs and needs to move around.[/QUOTE]

I'm happy that I'm not there anymore, don't get me wrong. The entire not being able to pay my bills thing is a problem, though. I need a new job, stat. I've applied everywhere from the supermarket to Memorial Sloan Kettering in NYC

Calm down, PandaOwningThem. Your edit must be induced by some kind of blind rage, since it certainly isn't applicable to my post.

[quote name='JolietJake']What was your degree in again? Something with medical management wasn't it?[/QUOTE]

yup. Undergrad was Health Science and Grad school was Healthcare Management

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Then you really shouldn't speak about them. Tebow is a known devout Christian and goes on missionary trips every year to the Philippines, where he was born. Also calling someone a douche for their religious beliefs is douche unto itself.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, Rocko was already a douche before making that idiotic comment.

[quote name='JolietJake']Surely you could find a job managing a medical practice or something.[/QUOTE]

Been trying. Not many of those jobs offer benefits. In NY at least, employers with less than 20 employees don't need to offer any benefits. Even if they wanted to, most wouldn't be able to afford it.

[quote name='Chika']Been trying. Not many of those jobs offer benefits. In NY at least, employers with less than 20 employees don't need to offer any benefits. Even if they wanted to, most wouldn't be able to afford it.[/QUOTE]

Can't you get benefits through Frosy's work? Unless you're talking about vacation/personal days...etc.

That's realy fucked up, i'm pretty sure here in TN you have to no matter the number of employees you have. At least that was my uncle's argument for not hiring anyone to help in his business.

[quote name='st0neface']Oh, Rocko and Mojimbo, you guys wanna try to knock out that medley for the million points thing tonight?[/QUOTE]Probably.

:rofl: @ LinkinPrime shitting on me while he has me on his (likely imaginary) ignore list.

Stoneface, I'll be down to do that tonight. I'll do guitar or bass. I'll be around until like 11, so if we could start by 10:30 that'd be nice.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can't you get benefits through Frosy's work? Unless you're talking about vacation/personal days...etc.[/QUOTE]

We're not married and his insurance does not cover "domestic partnerships" or "common law" in any form. It actually explicitly denies it. Vacation, sick days, etc are also benefits that are not mandatory. Neither are things like 401k, etc.

[quote name='JolietJake']Maybe something in a hospital then? Or you could just grab frosty by the balls and tell him to marry you.[/QUOTE]

I've applied to every hospital between Albany, NY and NYC, from close to the PA border to the CT/MA border.

We were waiting to get married for several reasons, particularly the financial situation. It actually makes more sense financially to not be married at this point. And with all of my shitty luck, we need every financial advantage we can get.

[quote name='st0neface']Wow, you were serious Number83? That was pretty generous of you. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

I am a man of my word! Gratz and enjoy!

[quote name='Chika']We're not married and his insurance does not cover "domestic partnerships" or "common law" in any form. It actually explicitly denies it. Vacation, sick days, etc are also benefits that are not mandatory. Neither are things like 401k, etc.[/QUOTE]

Damn...even my brother and his life-partner qualify for benefits.

[quote name='Chika']I've applied to every hospital between Albany, NY and NYC, from close to the PA border to the CT/MA border.

We were waiting to get married for several reasons, particularly the financial situation. It actually makes more sense financially to not be married at this point. And with all of my shitty luck, we need every financial advantage we can get.[/QUOTE]

You should try the Reading, PA area...then we can hang out trade cooking recipes and Frosty and I can open and play all my sealed games from 1983 on.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What happened to Moxio? I haven't seen him post since the Marten contest. Did Brak take him out to get dibs on the box?[/QUOTE]

He's probably mad that Brak and co. sold him out for a rotten Big Mac and a pack of beef jerky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back