Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']The Saints just scored a TD and the dude danced by himself for about 30 seconds. Who cares about Chad Johnson pouring popcorn in his mouth? People like this dude are the ones who should draw excessive celebration flags. Keep it short and if it's funny, you get 1 point for your team.[/QUOTE]
Because Chad's an attention-whoring idiot that took his stupid gimmick so far that he changed his own last name so he could force everyone else to accept it and say it, too.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm so tired I can barely game.

I'm installing Dragon Age now. I might futz with that for a few.[/QUOTE]

Did you get it on STEAM? You can't play it yet though...right?

I don't think you understand how much of a mindfuck this is right now. I thought TB:RB was in my DJ Hero case; I open said case, to find nothing. I set it down, open the tray on my 360, take out the game, and cannot find the case. I've spent almost 25 minutes looking for both the missing disc and case with no results.

I did the same thing the other day with my Harmony remote. Turns out it was under the sheet of my bed. I laid it down, turned on my receiver manually, and turned around and couldn't find it.

Losing a remote has got to be one of the most frustrating things in the world, especially when it turns out not to be that lost.

[quote name='JJSP']Zew/Brak, what should I expect to get for it? It's launch-ish (no HDMI), unbanned and never been opened. It's been refurbed two or three times I think - even running shit off the hard drive (installed games) sounds like it's ready for liftoff after a half hour or so.[/QUOTE]
I did it a while back, before any significant price drop... I didn't sell mine, though. I traded it in at GameCrazy on a Black Friday, and picked up an Arcade (with HDMI).

I can't imagine 360s fetching a lot at GameCrazy or GameStop, these days. But, if your drive was as bad as mine, it'd probably be best to trade it in and forget about it, as opposed to selling it to someone and worrying about them shooting you in your driveway.

Yes Temp

Cant wait to watch it again in crystal clear quality. :cool:

Also, I heard that movie about the Transformers chick is out too.

Oak St. :(

Oak.jpg

So, Utley for MVP even if the Phillies don't win it? Or Co-MVP with Lee if they do, since it's likely Lee will find a way to pitch on Thursday if it gets there?

[quote name='manthing']I can't wait for Favre to FAIL in the SuperDome in January[/QUOTE]

He's going to lead the Vikings to a Superbowl title just to spite your ass.

I could see a Shilling type situation where he comes in for a few innings if it makes it 7. I really think that a worn out bullpen and a non roided up 40 year old Pettite on short rest could spell diaster.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I could see a Shilling type situation where he comes in for a few innings if it makes it 7. I really think that a worn out bullpen and a non roided up 40 year old Pettite on short rest could spell diaster.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. And if I'm Manuel, I Pedro starts Wednesday, assuming game stays like it is, and hold off Hamels until Thursday. Use everyone and their mother to keep in the game Wednesday, only using Hamels is necessary. I think Hamels could bounce back well and dominate. But either way, no one goes without pitching in those 2 games unless the Phillies roll.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sucks that Dragon Age Origins is being released so close to MW2.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget that L4D2 and AC2 are the week after as well. Also GoW Collection, if you're into that sort of thing.

I don't even know what Dragon Age Origins is... care to tell me why I should care?

It's crazy how some movies and actors are linked. Apparently Robert Englund tried out for the role of Luke in Star Wars, and told Mark Hamill that he should too.

I can't imagine what it would have been like if Englund had gotten the part.

[quote name='JolietJake']It's crazy how some movies and actors are linked. Apparently Robert Englund tried out for the role of Luke in Star Wars, and told Mark Hamill that he should too.

I can't imagine what it would have been like if Englund had gotten the part.[/QUOTE]

Friday the 13th never takes off? He's goes into obscurity after Star Wars. Hamill is linked to Freddy for his career?

You know what, Number83? I saw that 120 at all three ABCs I went to this weekend. If there happen to be any when I go tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm gonna hook you up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't forget that L4D2 and AC2 are the week after as well. Also GoW Collection, if you're into that sort of thing.

I don't even know what Dragon Age Origins is... care to tell me why I should care?[/QUOTE]

Spiritual sucessor to Baldur's Gate? From the makers of Icewind Dale and Planescape: Tourment? Knights of the Old Republic? Jade Empire?

I just purchased last night's Dexter episode from a wonderful German website, and the captcha was "n o i r".

[quote name='craven_fiend']Friday the 13th never takes off? He's goes into obscurity after Star Wars. Hamill is linked to Freddy for his career?[/QUOTE]

You mean Nightmare on Elm Street?

[quote name='st0neface']You know what, Number83? I saw that 120 at all three ABCs I went to this weekend. If there happen to be any when I go tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm gonna hook you up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks St0ne, but you don't have t do that. At @ $9.00 a bottle, that is way too much! Appreciate it, though!

[quote name='craven_fiend']Friday the 13th never takes off? He's goes into obscurity after Star Wars. Hamill is linked to Freddy for his career?[/QUOTE]
I can't imagine Mark Hamill as Freddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back