Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']A poop sandwich with a side of some bloody leaves?

That actually looks pretty good.
[/QUOTE]

It's manwhich on a wholewheat bun, american cheese and organic baby spinach with home made balsamic-fig vinaigrette

[quote name='joe2187']Someones a Popeye fan.[/QUOTE]

Yar! I'm strong to the finish cuz I eat me spinach

[quote name='seanr1221']Mostly on regression in SPSS, Chika.

I almost freaked out. I left my school bag in the lab meeting room while I went to do my lab work in the other building. Someone with a master key locked the deadbolt and I had no way of getting my laptop, notes, text, etc. Luckily, one of the people in the lab called me back and told me where they hide the master key.[/QUOTE]

I have a *great* SPSS stats book from my gradschool biostats class. it came with a student/teacher version of SPSS which is awesome because SPSS costs more than the book.

[quote name='Brak']Spinach salads are the best.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes they are. I actually added some goat cheese and cranberries to it after I took the picture.

[quote name='Maklershed']What kinda camera do you have chikachikerson? And does it tear through battery juice like puma through an urban dictionary?[/QUOTE]

Casio Exilim z40. It's about 6 years old. I *love* it. One of the best PnS I've ever used. I'd definitely buy another. Battery life is awesome. It takes great pictures and has almost 2-dozen pre-sets for taking pics of all sorts of things such as pets, food, flowers, scenery, twilight, fireworks and text. The zoom could be better, but it's old. The best part? It has so few buttons. So Simple.

[quote name='Chika']Yes. Yes they are. I actually added some goat cheese and cranberries to it after I took the picture.[/QUOTE]
My mom makes those. :drool:

I like burglarizing the leftovers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You ruined my joke :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

A joke about how last week I was mowing the lawn and took out the larger portion of the jungle in back?

[quote name='Rocko']Stoneface/Mojimbo, when are we doing Beatles? I'm going to eat in a few.[/QUOTE]

I'm ready right now. I'd like to watch a movie sometime tonight, so figuring some time out would be cool, as long as it's concrete.

[quote name='Chika']A joke about how last week I was mowing the lawn and took out the larger portion of the jungle in back?[/QUOTE]

Ummm.....

:cry:

[quote name='Brak']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWjGMetU0E

0:23 second mark.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant!
brilliant.jpg

[quote name='Chika']Guess what's for dinner?!

[/QUOTE]

Can I eat with you and Frosty tonight? That looks so much better than the nasty frozen lasagna my mom made. :drool:

[quote name='JJSP']I kind of want to sell my 360. It sounds like it's going to explode, and I'm tired of MS half-fixing it to buy it some time. Tempted to just buy a new Arcade that won't blow up.[/QUOTE]

I'd never keep a refurb. I always sell and buy a new Arcade.

I sold my jet turbine refurbed 360.

The disc drive sounded like it was going to explode.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Can I eat with you and Frosty tonight? That looks so much better than the nasty frozen lasagna my mom made. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I can be hired as a personal cook. I'm no JimmieMac, but I can make some mean Manwich.

Stoneface, I'm going to play DJ Hero. If you guys are ready for TB:RB and I'm on there, send me a message on XBL.

[quote name='seanr1221']Mostly on regression in SPSS, Chika.
[/QUOTE]

Do you know how to do regression by hand?

[quote name='Chika']
I have a *great* SPSS stats book from my gradschool biostats class. it came with a student/teacher version of SPSS which is awesome because SPSS costs more than the book.
[/QUOTE]

SPSS reeks

[quote name='manthing']Do you know how to do regression by hand?
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Thank god the program does everything for me.

---

Holy shit, Utley is on fire.

[quote name='Chika']you prefer SAS?[/QUOTE]

SAS is worse.

Sorry, I use SPSS for my job. Just venting.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nope. Thank god the program does everything for me.
[/QUOTE]

Knowing how to do regression by hand is handy.

Thanks for the Idiocracy heads up Mak.

[quote name='manthing']SAS is worse.

Sorry, I use SPSS for my job. Just venting.[/QUOTE]

I see it as the lesser of the evils. Like any political election.

Zew/Brak, what should I expect to get for it? It's launch-ish (no HDMI), unbanned and never been opened. It's been refurbed two or three times I think - even running shit off the hard drive (installed games) sounds like it's ready for liftoff after a half hour or so.

[quote name='Chika']I see it as the lesser of the evils. Like any political election.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='JJSP']Zew/Brak, what should I expect to get for it? It's launch-ish (no HDMI), unbanned and never been opened. It's been refurbed two or three times I think - even running shit off the hard drive (installed games) sounds like it's ready for liftoff after a half hour or so.[/QUOTE]

Don't expect more than $75

Why the fuck did ESPN hire that asshole Matt Millen?

[quote name='Chika']I see it as the lesser of the evils. Like any political election.[/QUOTE]

This girl sitting behind me was arguing with her friends about politics. She tried to correct them on everything, but didn't know if this was a general election, what city/district she is in and then said "What's incumbent mean?" I wanted to slap her.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Statistics is the worst. I'm really going to hate taking that again.[/QUOTE]

Yup. It's my only class I haven't been following the readings/paying attention in class because I can't stand it.

I wish i had taken stats the first time this fall instead of last spring, they completely changed the way they're teaching it. Of course, i couldn't have graduated last spring if i had done that.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I need to be done by 9:30 EST, st0neface. :[[/QUOTE]

Fine, let's go now. I thought you meant you wanted to play something a little more :cool: for the next hour, is all.

[quote name='flowery']Oh shit how did you manage that?[/QUOTE]

Just a well-timed birthday.

[quote name='manthing']Why the fuck did ESPN hire that asshole Matt Millen?[/QUOTE]

The same reason they hired other fuckups, such as Michael Irvin and Keyshawn Johnson?

[quote name='Rocko']Temp, clear your calendar for November 11th so we can play MW2 all day![/QUOTE]

I'll see if I can take the whole day off, if not I'll be able to take at least half a day.

The Saints just scored a TD and the dude danced by himself for about 30 seconds. Who cares about Chad Johnson pouring popcorn in his mouth? People like this dude are the ones who should draw excessive celebration flags. Keep it short and if it's funny, you get 1 point for your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back