Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Damn...even my brother and his life-partner qualify for benefits.

You should try the Reading, PA area...then we can hang out trade cooking recipes and Frosty and I can open and play all my sealed games from 1983 on.[/QUOTE]

It's Frosty's specific insurance that doesn't cover domestic partners. I'd look in PA if we could afford to move, but the payscale down there is less than here. I need to make *more* money, not less.

Really, DarthPuma? I thought the 'no lurkers or pariahs need apply' was implied in that post. You also didn't know Felt existed a month ago.

[quote name='seanr1221']I like how I'm not ready at all for this stats test tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

What kind of stats?

[quote name='st0neface']There's a bit of a reason to be a dick about it.[/QUOTE]

No, there isn't. I haven't done shit to you. I get it, I grate on your nerves. You don't like me. That's fine, you should have just PM'ed me back and say no instead of calling me out here and cutting me down.

[quote name='seanr1221']I like how I'm not ready at all for this stats test tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I took a chem test on Friday that I didn't even know we had until Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I bombed the fuck out of that one. It's ok, they let us replace our lowest test grade with our final grade and the final is always easier.

I'm in Pre-AP chem this year, and I don't know how you like that shit. It's tough, it's mind numbingly dull, and I can't get my grade up to an A, no matter how hard I try.

[quote name='Rocko']Calm down, PandaOwningThem. Your edit must be induced by some kind of blind rage, since it certainly isn't applicable to my post.[/QUOTE]

I am calm. I'm just pointing out that you shouldn't give your opinion on stuff you admit you don't know anything about.

[quote name='Rocko']Learn to math?[/QUOTE]

But we don't do math. It's all trying to remember how atoms bond and valence electrons and properties of elements and all kinds of bullshit that I don't really understand, nor care about in the slightest.

I love math, that's why I'm in pre-calc and considering a degree in engineering.

Except his football team's record and game stats have no bearing on how I perceive his actions, and being a popular figure who is plastered all over college sports reporting, his actions, especially something like that which is out for all to see, are going to be received by people who don't know his history.

Also, you ignored the part where I never bashed his religion of choice.

majornelson: One of the projects I was working on over the weekend: http://$$$$$$$/2cZJ1L #woof (5 minutes ago from Tweetie)

WTF MS!?

"I saw you wrote a story on the guy whose dog bought Xbox LIVE points. People spend tens of billions of dollars on their pets every year, but it's pretty unusual for your pet to return the favor (except in love and tail wagging of course ). One lucky pet owner in Richmond, Virginia, though has a pet who really cares. Greg Strope's dog purchased 5,000 Xbox LIVE points while the guy slept. Luckily for Greg, Microsoft is refunding his LIVE points and providing extra for good measure. Plus he will get an extra controller and a LIVE subscription for his dog, Oscar. We also created a gamertag for Oscar so that he doesn't feel left out anymore!"
That they jump on immediately? Damn!

[quote name='Rocko']Except his football team's record and game stats have no bearing on how I perceive his actions, and being a popular figure who is plastered all over college sports reporting, his actions, especially something like that which is out for all to see, are going to be received by people who don't know his history.

Also, you ignored the part where I never bashed his religion of choice.[/QUOTE]

I understand he's going to be seen by millions of people, I still don't see what's wrong with a player putting bible verses on his face paint. The way you worded it, saying he came off as a douche, implies that he is a douche for showing his faith in the public eye (especially as something as nominal as face paint) which is where I'm having my issue.

Yeah, I think it was unnecessary to paint Bible verses on his face paint while playing football. I'm sorry if the word "douche" was the tipping point in that statement.

[quote name='Maklershed']

[quote name='manthing']You live in OK, it's implied.[/QUOTE]

Meth really isn't that bad in my town. Other than one tweaker in my spanish class, I don't know anyone that uses, and I have a lot of druggie friends.

[quote name='DarthPuma']But we don't do math. It's all trying to remember how atoms bond and valence electrons and properties of elements and all kinds of bullshit that I don't really understand, nor care about in the slightest.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean, how atoms bond?

If you're talking about 3-D shapes of molecules and bond angles and that stuff, then yeah, that sucks. If you're talking about Lewis structures and determining dipole moments and that stuff, it's not so bad. They're entirely related, but I despise modeling molecules on a 3-D plane.

Can't wait to get Nirvana: Live at Reading CD/DVD tomorrow.

Got an email to pre-order the new Jamie Cullum album that comes out in the UK next week but doesn't come state side until 2nd March 2010. fuck that.

I kind of want to sell my 360. It sounds like it's going to explode, and I'm tired of MS half-fixing it to buy it some time. Tempted to just buy a new Arcade that won't blow up.

[quote name='Rocko']What do you mean, how atoms bond?

If you're talking about 3-D shapes of molecules and bond angles and that stuff, then yeah, that sucks. If you're talking about Lewis structures and determining dipole moments and that stuff, it's not so bad. They're entirely related, but I despise modeling molecules on a 3-D plane.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we did the lewis dot structures today. Everything so far has pretty much just been elementary chemistry, so I don't understand why I have so much trouble with it. Last chapter was metallic/ionic bonding, and properties of ions. I got the basics down alright, but the rest just went completely over my head. That's kind of how everything has gone for me in the class. I'm not an idiot or anything--I'm in the top 15 of my class--, this stuff just doesn't click with me.

A poop sandwich with a side of some bloody leaves?

That actually looks pretty good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Looks good...send me one sans the tree trimmings ;)[/QUOTE]

i didn't know spinach grew on a tree :lol:

Mostly on regression in SPSS, Chika.

I almost freaked out. I left my school bag in the lab meeting room while I went to do my lab work in the other building. Someone with a master key locked the deadbolt and I had no way of getting my laptop, notes, text, etc. Luckily, one of the people in the lab called me back and told me where they hide the master key.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What did you think of the GoWIII demo Brak?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for PMing me that.

I haven't had a chance to download it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back