Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost, I have the money, but it'll take forever for it to get from my bank account to paypal. Ugh.
BUT, I do have the money!

How long does that amazon gift card thing take? i assume it's pretty fast, huh?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Sorry to hear that, rabbitt. Anything neat happen?[/QUOTE]

Lots of shit of which I have no memory. I woke up this morning still drunk.

[quote name='rabbitt']Lots of shit of which I have no memory. I woke up this morning still drunk.[/QUOTE]

Silly rabbitt, booze are for kids.
drunkbunny.jpg

Arctic Silver 5.

Thanks for the replies.

Edit: The only PC store I knew in the area was PC Club, but I just found out that they shut down last year. Frys is too far away unfortunately.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think party chat might only be disabled for some playlists, like Search and Destroy, where it breaks the mode.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Arctic Silver 5.

Thanks for the replies.

Edit: The only PC store I knew in the area was PC Club, but I just found out that they shut down last year. Frys is too far away unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with Radio Shack?

Ann Curry went from having a sit-down interview with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, to watching an Ewok hump the floor.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What do you get a girl for her birthday if you've only been seeing each other for three weeks? I have no fucking clue what to do.[/QUOTE]

Flowers?

*, to being dressed up as Darth Vader, watching an Ewok hump the floor.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Flowers?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this, and taking her out to dinner. I think it's a bit soon for jewelry.

It's just ground beef with a ton of ketchup and mustard, with a few other things thrown in. I can eat it, but I don't really enjoy it.

Sort of like meatloaf. It's not that bad, but who the fuck thought to themselves, "A giant cake of beef would be delicious."

[quote name='DarthPuma']I was thinking this, and taking her out to dinner. I think it's a bit soon for jewelry.[/QUOTE]
depends on what type of "jewelry". You can do something like this for less then a half-decent bouquet of flowers.

I don't know what this umpire is looking at, but he just called 2 strikes as balls, then the 3-2 was waaay low and he rung the dude up. Baseball needs to go ahead and get as automated as they can.

[quote name='Eviltude']It's just ground beef with a ton of ketchup and mustard, with a few other things thrown in. I can eat it, but I don't really enjoy it.

Sort of like meatloaf. It's not that bad, but who the fuck thought to themselves, "A giant cake of beef would be delicious."[/QUOTE]

huh. i don't use ketchup or mustard in sloppy joe. tomato paste, maybe a squirt of bbq sauce, a bunch of herbs and spices, onion, garlic, and some more onion and garlic.

[quote name='Chika']depends on what type of "jewelry". You can do something like this for less then a half-decent bouquet of flowers.[/QUOTE]

You have a vagina, which would be the better option? I know she loves purple, so a bouquet of purple roses seems like it would be pretty sweet.

I don't get why pitches are called by umpires when networks like Fox have automated views of where the ball was in the strike zone immediately after the pitch.

[quote name='darthbudge']Who puts mustard in their sloppy joes...[/QUOTE]

My grandma...

:lol: @ Puma's gf loving The Color Purple.

[quote name='Chika']huh. i don't use ketchup or mustard in sloppy joe. tomato paste, maybe a squirt of bbq sauce, a bunch of herbs and spices, onion, garlic, and some more onion and garlic.[/QUOTE]

Word.

As a poor kid growing up suppers like Sloppy Joes, Meatloaf (with ketchup not fucking "brown" sauce), Pot Roast, Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa, and other such dishes that uses cheap cuts of meat and other ingredients is a necessity that can be very enjoyable with a little doctoring.

Also, automation and more instant replay would ruin baseball. Leave it pure...ump error is just something you deal with. They have the hardest job out of any sport refs and most of the time get the right call made.

[quote name='flowery']Also, automation and more instant replay would ruin baseball. Leave it pure...ump error is just something you deal with. They have the hardest job out of any sport refs and most of the time get the right call made.[/QUOTE]

That is the exact reasoning. Homerun replays is really the only thing that needs done. But they need to somehow streamline that process. Human error is the best part of the officiating. It generally evens itself out.

Speaking of human error, Howard is Safe. Tie. Woo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarthPuma']You have a vagina, which would be the better option? I know she loves purple, so a bouquet of purple roses seems like it would be pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

Either would be nice. purple roses are ass-pensive. good luck with those.

[quote name='Eviltude']:lol: @ Puma's gf loving The Color Purple.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='flowery']Word.

As a poor kid growing up suppers like Sloppy Joes, Meatloaf (with ketchup not fucking "brown" sauce), Pot Roast, Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa, and other such dishes that uses cheap cuts of meat and other ingredients is a necessity that can be very enjoyable with a little doctoring.[/QUOTE]

This. My mother grew up in a poor Eastern European neighborhood of NYC and things like pot roast, stuffed cabbage, mushroom soup, meatloaf, pepper steak and loose meat sandwiches were all they ate. When there wasn't any bread leftover at the family bakery, they'd eat leftover meatloaf/pot roast sandwiches on matzoh. Not to mention things like pickled pigs feet, beet salad, and ham salad with the bits of ham that boiled off the shank.

[quote name='flowery']Also, automation and more instant replay would ruin baseball. Leave it pure...ump error is just something you deal with. They have the hardest job out of any sport refs and most of the time get the right call made.[/QUOTE]

They easily have the hardest job of any sports ref, but they need to bring it in, even if they only do something similar to NFL's challenges.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish somebody would make a zombie RTS.[/QUOTE]

My prayers for a zombie tv show have finally been answered with news of The Walking Dead being made into a series for AMC.

Anyone know if the published paperback script of Inglourious Basterds is any different than a PDF I could find on any Tarantino fansite? I want to read all the stuff that he wrote but didn't get to shoot and I have no problem paying like $10 for the book if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back