Maklershed may be a Communist, but at least he isn't an Ignorant Man Child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']The worst part of it is probably the cost of the window and making it look good since it's visible both from the inside and outside of the home. The other problem is if you decide you want to go the "legal" route and obtain a building permit and get it approved by the town.[/QUOTE]

We're technically outside of city limits, so that isn't the issue. But that sounds way too hard to do ourselves, and way too expensive to pay someone else to do. I'll just continue living in a cave.

[quote name='tiredfornow']So glad I waited to try that one really violent scene in MW2 instead of spoiling it. :shock:[/QUOTE]
shut up! I'll kill you!

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yep, it'll be a lot easier if you just pay someone to do it for you, doofus.[/QUOTE]

"doofus" :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can't just say that stuff over the internet, man.[/QUOTE]

A guy I know said that he was going to kill the guy who wrote his shitty evaluation. The dude that wrote his evaluation was deployed in a different country.
My buddy ended up being sent back to the states, got a second relief evaluation destroying his career, got an article 15 which reduced his rank and gave him extra duty and they are now working on taking away his security clearance and thus making him ineligible to continue to do this current job.
All he was doing was venting to his boss, who decided that instead of letting him cool down (since he had no way of actually killing him for at least 5 months) and talking to him about it, he decided to report him for it and then all that crazyness happened.
So yea....I probably shouldn't type something like that over the internet. I'm sorry, do you forgive me?

Two spots? Why are you putting an artificial limit on how many people can download a demo from you, Linkin?

Did you try the mini-blades, BS360?

You also believe in an Optimus Prime w/o a mouth shield, that Jetfire was a flatulent old man that needs a walking stick, and that you 'voluntarily' vacated your mod position.

There is no limit on PSN demo downloads fuckstick.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's a free demo. There's no limit on them.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware. TFN just let me know that as well via PM...btw TFN your PM box is now full.

Some random dude PM'ed me last night asking me what the OTT was all about. :lol: Why do people think of it as if it were some super, social, secret club or something?

"Because it is, keyblade, it is!"

You can reply now, LinkinPrime. [quote name='thekeybladewars']Some random dude PM'ed me last night asking me what the OTT was all about. :lol: Why do people think of it as if it were some super, social, secret club or something?

"Because it is, keyblade, it is!"
[/QUOTE]IT IS, KEYBLADE, IT IS.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeh, it wuz him.[/QUOTE]

We better be careful. If that $$$$$$ decides that the OTT isn't updated enough, he'll try to create his own OTT. And when his OTT is killed, he'll come around and throw hate around the real OTT*

He did that to the TRU clearance thread in the deals forum.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']TFN do you want to try the GoWIII demo? I got two more spots.[/QUOTE]

That demo was incredibly awesome. Thanks for sharing Linkin. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What have you done for me lately Brak?[/QUOTE]
Are you a Baby Boomer?

According to my mother, the fact that every time I've eaten anything for the past week I've gotten nauseous means I'm getting an ulcer. That sounds unpleasant.

[quote name='DarthPuma']According to my mother, the fact that every time I've eaten anything for the past week I've gotten nauseous means I'm getting an ulcer. That sounds unpleasant.[/QUOTE]
You might have to get your gallbladder removed!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They had Fable II at Target for $15. I almost went for it, but I dunno...
[/QUOTE]

Damn you should've went for it. I personally thought it was a great game. Totally worth $15.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They had Fable II at Target for $15. I almost went for it, but I dunno...

Shit, I missed out on the GOWIII demo? :([/QUOTE]
Buy it, play it and sell it to me for that when you're done.

$$$le 2 isn't worth $15 Temp.

I hate everything about the Vikings, outside of AP, and I feel bad for AP being drafted by that POS franchise.

Can't wait for Favre to die on the field and the Queens to move to L.A.

Secretly, inside LinkinPrime's brain:

"I have a baby. Does that make me a baby boomer? Guess I better just shrug off the question."

[quote name='manthing']$$$le 2 isn't worth $15 Temp.

I hate everything about the Vikings, outside of AP, and I feel bad for AP being drafted by that POS franchise.

Can't wait for Favre to die on the field and the Queens to move to L.A.[/QUOTE]

you go to hell and you die, you mean ass drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back