Pokemon Black and White: General Discussion and Info: For Real This Time

• Please log in to reply
1065 replies to this topic

#1051 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

You can already trade in some Pokemon from the previous games. I sent a Squirtle to my Black 2.

Batsugunner.png

#1052 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

For those interested, I found this on Serebii.net:

In The Games Department
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Global Link Gothorita

For those of you with the international Black 2 & White 2 games, the Gothorita promotion is live today at 13:00 from all sources. Coming from the Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 National Pokédex Strategy Guide, this promotion gives Gothorita, the Psychic-type Pokémon. It has its special Hidden Ability of Shadow Tag and is male so cannot be bred. This Pokémon is obtained with the password: PGLPK15G. It runs until July 25th 2013 so be sure to get it and purchase the guide

Posted Image

#1053 Ahadi

Ahadi

Lord Tyrant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

Might there be a kind soul out there who'd be willing to hook me up with an Axew? :lol:

#1054 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

New Wifi event time! Heads up for those who didn't pick up Keldeo when Gamestop was giving it away a few months back.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - WiFi Event

For those of you with the non-Japanese Black 2 & White 2 games, the Keldeo event revealed on Tuesday is now live. This event gives a special Level 50 Keldeo to your games with the special moves of Sacred Sword, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet and Swords Dance. This event lasts until February 12th so be sure to get it.

#1055 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

Cool.

I got Keldeo last time so now I'll have two.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#1056 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Thanks. I wasn't going to bother transferring the Keldeo anyway.

Batsugunner.png

#1057 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

New Event coming in March:

In The Games Department
Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 - Meloetta Event

With thanks to all of you for sending this in, we now have details of the Meloetta event in North America. This event will be distributed via Gamestop stores across North America from March 4th to March 24th for all Generation V games. It's currently unknown if this event will match the Japanese one in level and moves but we'll bring details as soon as we can.

Credit goes to Serebii
Posted Image

#1058 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

http://www.pokemonbl...ta-distribution

Serebii is saying that it ends on the 24th.

Batsugunner.png

#1059 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

This is a super basic question, but do captured Pokemon still learn new attacks if they're not active but still gain XP in the battle? For example, I use one Pokemon to begin the match and then switch him out to another one, which kills the enemy. If the first Pokemon gains XP and gains a level, can he still learn an ability or does it have to be the one active in battle?

The reason I ask is because my the Pokemon I started out with is learning new abilities every five levels or so but new ones that I've captured aren't learning anything. One I caught doesn't even have any offensive skills, is that just a worthless Pokemon?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1060 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

This is a super basic question, but do captured Pokemon still learn new attacks if they're not active but still gain XP in the battle? For example, I use one Pokemon to begin the match and then switch him out to another one, which kills the enemy. If the first Pokemon gains XP and gains a level, can he still learn an ability or does it have to be the one active in battle?

The reason I ask is because my the Pokemon I started out with is learning new abilities every five levels or so but new ones that I've captured aren't learning anything. One I caught doesn't even have any offensive skills, is that just a worthless Pokemon?

they can still learn ability. Check serebii to see what level they learn a move

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#1061 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

they can still learn ability. Check serebii to see what level they learn a move

Okay, thanks. If it's not obvious enough, this is my first Pokemon game and I'm actually playing HeartGold.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1062 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

A level 100 Deoxys is now available through the WiFi Connection until the end of the month.
http://www.serebii.n...ifievents.shtml

Batsugunner.png

#1063 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

Random question slightly OT: How difficult is it to use the wifi to trade for the starters? Last Pokemon games I played I knew people that had them so we just re-started the game a few times enough to get both of us full starter sets. Never used the wifi trading etc.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#1064 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

It depends, especially when most of the offers are for outrageous things like Lv100 Pikachus or something. You'll have to do a little digging to fine a good one, though I haven't Wifi traded in years. My last trade on the connection was for a Japanese Snivy.

Batsugunner.png

#1065 skettel88

skettel88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

Sorry if I'm violating any rules, but can someone help me evolve my hunter into a Gengar?

#1066 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

Random question slightly OT: How difficult is it to use the wifi to trade for the starters? Last Pokemon games I played I knew people that had them so we just re-started the game a few times enough to get both of us full starter sets. Never used the wifi trading etc.

Not too difficult for that reigon's starters, but getting another reigon's starters is annoying because you can only search for Pokemon you have seen in-game.