My Game Collection
Dakinggamer's Paradise
Want: Wii u, PS4, Xbox 720

#122 yarkitty123

yarkitty123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

I payed full-price for Bayonetta way back when so seeing it at this price kind of makes me cringe. Same with Darksiders.

I can't stand it when a game just doesn't seem to lower at all, then as soon as you get it several months later it's practically free.

Edit: Not sure what to think about these deals at the moment -- seems like more and more of a rehash every time.

Edited by yarkitty123, 20 July 2010 - 09:11 PM.

#123 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:07 PM

is bayonettas lag patch/fixed for the ps3--

#124 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for sharing! Picking up Bioshock 2!

ps: there's a small typo: god of war 3 is $27.99 not $29.99!

#125 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

I payed probably 30$ for each game on release cause of toysrus. And got alot of playtime out of both, traded Darksiders for 35$ at GS and 23$ for Bayonetta on Amazon recently. I put about 80 hours into Bayonetta and played it the most out of any of my other games on either console besides Batman AA. It is a very fun game and when you see that its not about witch time and its freakin awesome combat. Id like to get it on PS3 but ill hold on both especially Darksider.....let that fall alittle bit more.

#126 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

R&C ACIT is very tempting but, I still need to finish two of the titles from :ps2: Up Your Arsenal and Size Matters along with TOD for :ps3:. :lol: I'm hoping they just release the old :ps2: ones in a collection for :ps3: so I can sell my old :ps2: ones.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#127 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

is bayonettas lag patch/fixed for the ps3--

The loading was fixed in the patch, they added an install option. The shitty framerate was not fixed.

#128 Azurken

Azurken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

is it possible for me to buy these games without being a member...? I'm trying to make an account but it says I need to choose a membership, should I just pick the free one?

in for bioshock 2 used.

#129 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

God of War 3 is actually $27.99, not $29.99. Fixed OP.

#130 Dakkon

Dakkon

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

Finally bit on Bayonetta since I hesitated too long last month.

#131 Azurken

Azurken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:50 PM

is it possible for me to buy these games without being a member...? I'm trying to make an account but it says I need to choose a membership, should I just pick the free one?

in for bioshock 2 used.

just felt the need to quote myself to add emphasis, but i went ahead and ordered bioshock 2, apparently when I buy something I don't need to start the free trial either. unless they will start auto charging me...

#132 bcleichtenberg

bcleichtenberg

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

Looks like Last Rebellion is gone, hopefully they get more in stock, which they usually do.

#133 ethan1013

ethan1013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:43 AM

Thanks cheapy. I ended up getting Bayonetta. I might get Bioshock 2 later.

Ethan1013.png

#134 HOTSHIET

HOTSHIET

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:38 AM

Finally got Bioshock 2 with free shipping!! Thanks Cheapy!!!

#135 skkorpp

skkorpp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

Do you need a Gamefly membership to buy their used games? I can't seem to figure out how to get it in my cart without renting it and then saying I want to keep it.

#136 Jhuntley

Jhuntley

Is not a robot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:44 PM

Do you need a Gamefly membership to buy their used games? I can't seem to figure out how to get it in my cart without renting it and then saying I want to keep it.

No you don't need membership. Just go to the store option at the top.
My Favorite Games of This Gen: Alan Wake series, Call of Duty series, Shadows of the Damned, Saints Row III
My Most Hated Games This Gen: Battlefield series, Uncharted series
Posted Image

#137 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

Bit on Bayonetta...thanks cheapy for the heads up good sale. If I already didn't have Bioshock 2 I would have caved at that price.

$18.01 after taxes.

#138 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

Damn, I should have waited another week before canceling my subscription. I would have gotten Bayonetta $11 shipped.

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#139 realskillz

realskillz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:58 AM

In my opinion the last rebellion is the worst rpg game I have ever played hopefully I can make a profit from the copy i bought from gamefly on ebay.

#140 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

Got my PS3 copy of Bayonetta. As mint as you can be for a used game. Case and manual in perfect condition.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#141 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Suck it Wolverine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:17 PM

Got my PS3 copy of Bayonetta. As mint as you can be for a used game. Case and manual in perfect condition.

I've noticed that from gamefly. When I buy the ps3 version of a game it looks like a brand new one. Every 360 game I've bought is scratched to death. One time it took two weeks to get a game from them. I ordered Bayonetta and it came within 3 days after it was shipped. I am very pleased with that.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#142 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

I've noticed that from gamefly. When I buy the ps3 version of a game it looks like a brand new one. Every 360 game I've bought is scratched to death. One time it took two weeks to get a game from them. I ordered Bayonetta and it came within 3 days after it was shipped. I am very pleased with that.

Yep, all the Ps3 games from them seem to come in great condition. While 360 games are reportedly not so...

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#143 phantomfriar2002

phantomfriar2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

Yep, all the Ps3 games from them seem to come in great condition. While 360 games are reportedly not so...

Not hard to figure because they're probably getting more usage. Higher sales/interest = higher rentals. Reflects software sales, generally speaking.

#144 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

Not hard to figure because they're probably getting more usage. Higher sales/interest = higher rentals. Reflects software sales, generally speaking.

Plus Blu-rays are less susceptible to scratches.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#145 Jordan1080

Jordan1080

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

Plus Blu-rays are less susceptible to scratches.

and the ps3 dosent scratch your disc when playing a game :lol:

#146 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Suck it Wolverine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

Besides that a dvd is easier to get scratched than a blu-ray is.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#147 Araxen

Araxen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:09 PM

Actually it's because Blu-Rays are coated with scratch resistant stuff. It's harder to scratch Blu-Ray discs than DVD discs.

#148 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Yup 360 games come so bad. The real bad news is when you buy a lot there and return the lemons they ban you after 2-3. It took me weeks of complaining about this to get unbanned. You would be shocked what they kept telling me why they would not unban me. I told them you got the games back and everything and they said it was not me they will not sell or rent anything to me cause they said the post office damaged them and i was high risk of keep getting damaged stuff. This made no sense and since my brother lives here to they even banned his account saying they banned this address. My brother laughed and said they sucked anyways but i dig the pain when they got nice deals.

#149 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

why can't people just take care of stuff. Anytime I rent a game I don't throw it around the room just because it isn't mine. I know the 360 is known to scratch the discs at times but that is clear to tell when it is doing it and when it's just the user being an ass.

#150 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

why can't people just take care of stuff. Anytime I rent a game I don't throw it around the room just because it isn't mine. I know the 360 is known to scratch the discs at times but that is clear to tell when it is doing it and when it's just the user being an ass.

Exactly. People just dont take care of their things. Which is why "GS new" is an oxymoron.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png