Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Sweet Home of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champions!

• Please log in to reply
5328 replies to this topic

#2671 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:00 AM

What's up fellas? I'm trying to hit up some Game Stops for the GB/GBC 75% off. I have noticed though, some Game Stops have a greater stock of GB/GBC games. Do you guys know which Game Stops have a healthy amount of GB/GBC games?

#2672 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:19 PM

Check the Brickyard Gamestop. I remember them have a decent amount.

#2673 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:45 AM

Would anyone know of a place where I can do a data recovery for a hard drive?

#2674 rick3000gto

rick3000gto

NVG's FTW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:30 AM

Try Micro Center but im not sure on there prices there.

#2675 Amerijapoxicano

Amerijapoxicano

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:54 PM

Hey guys. Hope you are all managing to stay warm. Let me know if this isn't the place to post this, but I'm having no luck on Craig's list and want to trade or sell some stuff. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. I'm interested in Call of Duty: World at War and Little Big Planet.

New, Sealed games:
Resistance 2
GTAIV

Used games:
Prince of Persia
Lego Indiana Jones

I also have the following, minor games that I can trade pretty easily. Ninja Gaiden (Japanese version, but in English or Japanese), Conan, Heavenly Sword (still haven't beaten it, though, so need some time), Unreal Tournament 3,
Eventually I'll be done with Dead Space, too, if someone has a good trade for it, I'll hurry up and beat it.
Sorry for the schizophrenic post. Holler at me.

#2676 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

Hey guys. Hope you are all managing to stay warm. Let me know if this isn't the place to post this, but I'm having no luck on Craig's list and want to trade or sell some stuff. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. I'm interested in Call of Duty: World at War and Little Big Planet.

New, Sealed games:
Resistance 2
GTAIV

Used games:
Prince of Persia
Lego Indiana Jones

I also have the following, minor games that I can trade pretty easily. Ninja Gaiden (Japanese version, but in English or Japanese), Conan, Heavenly Sword (still haven't beaten it, though, so need some time), Unreal Tournament 3,
Eventually I'll be done with Dead Space, too, if someone has a good trade for it, I'll hurry up and beat it.

Hey, pm with prices for heavenly sword and resistance 2.

#2677 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

It's ridiculously expensive, from what I recall. Try the freezer trick, and a dock. I got one from MC for about 25 bucks.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2678 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

New, Sealed games:
Resistance 2
GTAIV

Used games:
Prince of Persia
Lego Indiana Jones

I assume these are all PS3 games, correct? Hope you're doing well, bro.

#2679 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

Anyone get a chance to swing by the 2 (?) remaining Circuit City's to check the deals? Games are 10-20% at other stores.

I just want the 1600 point cards.

#2680 CAG 79

CAG 79

9 Year CAG Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

Anyone had any luck finding the GH Aerosmith bundle at Posted Image?

I went to about 4 different Targets but no dice. There was hardly anything in the clearance sections. The only games I saw where :ps2: Hot Shot Tennis and :ps2: GH Aerosmith (game only).

I was trying to score the :360: version bundle just for the guitar.

#2681 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

I saw them near me, but they are gone now. They had 6 of them last Sunday, went back the next day (for the drop) and they were gone.

#2682 mzbagel

mzbagel

I'm disrespectful to dirt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:59 PM

Anyone get a chance to swing by the 2 (?) remaining Circuit City's to check the deals? Games are 10-20% at other stores.

I just want the 1600 point cards.

Is the discount worth it. I'm considering swinging by the Naperville store on RT 59 during lunch today.
Recently Completed Trades:
NONE

In Progress Trades:
NONE

#2683 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:49 PM

Is the discount worth it. I'm considering swinging by the Naperville store on RT 59 during lunch today.

Not to me, it's not. Depends on how badly you want something. Most of the stuff will likely be gone by the time 30-40% rolls around.

#2684 mzbagel

mzbagel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

Not to me, it's not. Depends on how badly you want something. Most of the stuff will likely be gone by the time 30-40% rolls around.

Ugh, pass for now. Liquidators can keep their overpriced garbage.
NONE

In Progress Trades:
NONE

#2685 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:17 AM

Swung by the Schaumburg Circuit City, they were cleared out of wii points and xbox point cards. They seemed to have quite a bit of other stuff though, so I'm hoping that there will still be stuff left as they increase the discount.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#2686 Beast9287

Beast9287

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:14 AM

Check the Brickyard Gamestop. I remember them have a decent amount.

Gamestop Brickyard shipped those to EB Games, which is also located in the Brickyard. :)

#2687 typeRJ

typeRJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:04 PM

Has anyone seen WoW time cards at CC, or did they all get snatched up? I'd like to get one for my cousin's birthday.

Any CC is fine with me. City, Norridge, Schaumburg, Dekalb...doesn't matter. They're all on my crazy route tomorrow.

#2688 candyman56

candyman56

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:12 AM

I saw them near me, but they are gone now. They had 6 of them last Sunday, went back the next day (for the drop) and they were gone.

Which Target did you go too? Thanks

#2689 linkleonhart

linkleonhart

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:31 PM

Hiya all,

I managed to snag a 120GB HDD from GS with the accessories discount + edge (wee!). Now I need to find a way to transfer my data. Anyone have any ideas? I don't have a 2nd s/n to give MS in order to fill out the form. Are there other ways to transfer my data?

Any help would be AMAZING!

Thanks!

#2690 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:49 AM

'Free' tickets to KEVIN POLLAK at the Improv @ woodfield ($2.50 service charge)

Linky:
http://tk.publicaste...272=32511&66=30

#2691 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:40 PM

This guy is from Schaumburg or Oak Forest. He may be the reason wii and wii fit are hard to find in the Chicago area.

http://members.ebay....serid=zimmy6996

I am 99% sure I have seen this guy at Target.

#2692 mzbagel

mzbagel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hiya all,

I managed to snag a 120GB HDD from GS with the accessories discount + edge (wee!). Now I need to find a way to transfer my data. Anyone have any ideas? I don't have a 2nd s/n to give MS in order to fill out the form. Are there other ways to transfer my data?

Any help would be AMAZING!

Thanks!

If you're in a hurry and in the west suburbs, I can borrow you mine. Otherwise, just put "On Order" for the second SN on the form and they'll ship you a cable with no hassles.
NONE

In Progress Trades:
NONE

#2693 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:22 PM

I have Phantom Brave and Odin Sphere sealed for PS2. I can't play these games since my PS3 isn't BC and I don't know when I'll ever play them. PM me with offers if any of you want them.

#2694 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:45 AM

I'm selling :ps3: COD4 mint if anyone is interested.

#2695 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

I'm selling :ps3: COD4 mint if anyone is interested.

Pm how much your looking for.

#2696 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:24 PM

Does anyone know what percent off the CC at the HIP is at now? I've had my eyes on some Blu Rays and PS2 games.

#2697 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:16 AM

So what's the word at the CCs? Any good deals?

#2698 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:28 AM

The CC in Bedford park has crap level Dvds left, a decent amount of games and accessories.

#2699 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:28 AM

Anyone get any good stuff off the latest penny drop? I'm looking for Tales and Lost Odyssey if anyone has them.

#2700 52club

52club

This ain't intramurals!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

Never got any takers on this "deal", I'm reducing the buy in cost for all the games to $15. PM if you are interested.

I'm looking to do some local PSN sharing of games. This is an advertised function of the PSN, and even has a thread that exists on CAG, so this is completely legal. I'm in Evanston and hoping to find an individual who is interested in paying 1/4 the price of the following games. I'm hoping to form a formal local group of players (already have two people need one more person) who are interested in top notch PSN games at a discount price. I have not made it to a CAG meet up yet, but I'm willing to meet up prior to discuss any details. PM if you are interested.

My games include
Wipeout HD $5 buy in
EchoChrome $1.25 buy in
The Last Guy $1.25 buy in
Pixel Junk Eden $1.25 buy in
Super Street Fighter HD $3.75 buy in
Pixel Junk Monsters $1.25 buy in
Super Stardust HD Solo pack $1.25 buy in
Calling all Cars $.75 buy in
Everyday Shooter $.75 buy in
Super Stardust HD $5 buy in

So $21.50 I believe is the total buy in.

I'm hoping to basically do the downloading at my place since all these games are purcahsed on my main account. I would enter my account info and you download the games from the store on your PS3. They are yours to play after that. I'm in Evanston so some might have to make a drive, but just look at it as a great deal.

I realize there are five shares for each game. I'm reserving one in cases of HD failure. Please PM with any questions or if you are interested.
Space for Rent:lol: