• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Riding it out at soldier field as we speak

I hear there is no beer sales now.

#5224 plvl

plvl

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

I hear there is no beer sales now.

Yea it was gone for a while but we won won't!

#5225 EvilChamp

EvilChamp

Super Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Did you guys see this video? 

That is one brave kid. Not very smart on the father's part, though. 

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk… Have at you!

#5226 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Has anyone been to the wrestling themed restaurant, Squared circle and If so how hard is it to get a table on PPv Sunday's?

#5227 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Has anyone been to the wrestling themed restaurant, Squared circle and If so how hard is it to get a table on PPv Sunday's?

I've been there a few times. It can be pretty difficult to get a seat if you don't show up early.

Anyone going to chicago tardis? Its the 30th through dec 1st.
  • dfg likes this
Posted Image

#5228 PS2gamerGCN

PS2gamerGCN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

FYI, the Chicago Wal-Mart at 4626 West Diversey Ave. had three Zelda 3DS XL bundles for sale in the electronics dept. as of closing last night. Stopped in for some toilet paper and happened to stroll over to the games for the heck of it...

Not a deal, but I know this is going to be a popular/in demand item.

• dfg likes this

#5229 DumpsterMcNuggets

DumpsterMcNuggets

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

FYI, the Chicago Wal-Mart at 4626 West Diversey Ave. had three Zelda 3DS XL bundles for sale in the electronics dept. as of closing last night. Stopped in for some toilet paper and happened to stroll over to the games for the heck of it...

Not a deal, but I know this is going to be a popular/in demand item.

Do you remember how much this Zelda bundle was selling for? I'm in the hunt for wanting to get an XL, and if it's for a decent price, I don't mind taking the trip over to that store to get it. Have a friend who lives somewhat north of there(but not too far), so I don't mind a little detour over to that store.

I always way too often forget to post here, but when I was at the Peterson Target near Rosehill Cemetery 1-2 weeks ago, there were more games than usual in the clearance section. Good contrast to vs. what I'd noticed for most of 2013, where I had been seeing fewer clearanced games there vs. other Target locations. And unlike 2011 and 2012, when I'd been noticing more clearanced games there vs. 2013, when the amount of clearance games really plunged there for whatever reason. Also(though I'm very rarely that far north, and something makes me doubt I'll do a visit there before its last day), I know the Super Kmart in Round Lake Beach has its final day of business on Dec. 8th, so there might be some deals there. Plus I was told that the Homewood Super Kmart is closing too, for those in the south suburbs and NWI. Feel bad I missed the October Headquarters meetup, since I wouldn't mind meeting other local CAGs.

Guess I should do a quick intro for myself, since I saw another person did on the previous page. I live in Edgewater, and mainly do a lot of SNES/N64/GCN gaming, Genesis(gah I need to dig that out and play it again, been WAAAAAY too darn long since I last played it), PS1/2/3 gaming, and also DS/GBA/GBC/GB. Also one of those few North Siders who isn't afraid to say he roots for the White Sox! And is still a big fan of older Simpsons episodes(excluding last 10ish seasons, where I threw in the towel on watching Simpsons except for The Simpsons Movie, due to its decline in quality), to the point that I participate on a trivia team. Which is helping me to reacquaint with older Simpsons episodes I stopped watching for way too long. That's mainly it.

• dfg likes this

#5230 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Restock of zelda 3ds system at brickyard target as of 10:55pm.
  • dfg likes this

#5231 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Went to South Pulaski and McKinley Park Target for the Zelda Bundle. Both scanned as in stock but couldn't/wouldn't find them for me. 

Pulaski has been exceptionally stingy with the bundle. They cleared them or sold them since Wednesday. I figured they were holding them for Black Friday but no. I was there Thursday close to the front of the line and they didn't have any out on panels or behind the glass. 

However, if your looking to get in early on the Luigi and Mario Limited edition XL they have three as of 8:30 am. They're behind the glass toward the back behind the vanilla XL.

• dfg likes this

#5232 EvilChamp

EvilChamp

Super Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Just want to add that the new Zelda for the 3DS is a 10. It's a brand new game, not a remake. 

It's a 10. If you've been on the fence about buying it, get in your car, drive over to the nearest store, and just put it on your credit card. Broke? doesn't matter. You'll be happy like an 12-year-old boy playing his SNES on a cold winter day. 

If you don't have a credit card I suggest holding the store up. 

• dfg likes this
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk… Have at you!

#5233 52club

52club

This ain't intramurals!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

Selling my ipad 3 32gb wifi for $325 (cag price) with 3 cases one being a Bluetooth keyboard with 5 sync cables for $325. Pm me if you are interested. I could meet up downtown chicago or in evanston. I'm looking for a local sale, which is why I'm posting here.

http://chicago.craig...4219556895.html
Space for Rent:lol:

#5234 EvilChamp

EvilChamp

Super Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Selling my ipad 3 32gb wifi for $325 (cag price) with 3 cases one being a Bluetooth keyboard with 5 sync cables for $325. Pm me if you are interested. I could meet up downtown chicago or in evanston. I'm looking for a local sale, which is why I'm posting here.

http://chicago.craig...4219556895.html

Do you accept bits of string? 

:bouncy:

#5235 52club

52club

This ain't intramurals!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

Do you accept bits of string? 

:bouncy:

Not at this time;).
Space for Rent:lol:

#5236 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Bears pounce on the cowboys!

NighT_Ryder31.png

#5237 D_Icon

D_Icon

'D'_ott_Elitist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hey, anyone have a greatest hits version of DBZ:Budokai 3. I'm looking to buy a copy, let me know.

#5238 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

Anyone in the suburbs looking for the M&L 3DS bundle at Target....the inventory checker is way off.  Surprise surprise.  The Glendale Heights location is supposed to have 4, don't exist.  Elgin is missing two....and Streamwood?  Well F%@! Streamwood; just calling them was painful. 

The good news is the guy at Glendale Heights was cool and said they have 24(!) scheduled to arrive sometime this week.  I decided not to chance it and went to the Bloomingdale Best Buy for a price match.  Easiest price match I've ever done, and they have a couple more.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#5239 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

The Sam's in Addison, IL has next gen games ringing up $35 if anyone is interested. 

#5240 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

#5241 SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC

EA Sports suck!!!...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

Merry Christmas... :joystick:

Rise from your grave...

#5242 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

Feliz Navidad amigos!

#5243 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

Herpy Herlidays

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#5244 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Why Bears why!!!!!

Such a disappointing season.

#5245 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:43 AM

It sad considering that they were one win away from the playoffs and there were several games that they SHOULD have won.

I need a new signature.

#5246 EvilChamp

EvilChamp

Super Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

I don't want to talk about the bears unless its of the bashing of Chris Conte. Who should not be in the NFL anyway. 

Other than that, its f***** cold today! 

#5247 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

Happy new year CAG's!

#5248 meta460085

meta460085

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

This non stop snow is re-god-damned-diculous, I've shoveled my driveway 4 times in the last 24 hours or so... Anyway, a happy new years to all you CAGs.

#5249 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:43 AM

HNY and ya, screw this snow.

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#5250 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!