Kmart Clearance 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaydigi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Most are 19.99, does those $20 coupons work on these..... let the madness ensue.

:wii:
Chaotic - 19.99
Conduit - 19.99
Don King Boxing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing with Wheel - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Crystal Bearers - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Echoes of Time - 19.99
Murumasa - 19.99
Naruto Shippuden Con Rev 3 -19.99
No More Hero's 2 -19.99
Wii Music -19.99

:ds:
DSL Stylus Green Pokemon Green Turtwig - 4.99
Nostalgia - 19.99
Sushi Go Round - 19.99

:360:
Bakugan - 19.99
charging Dock upc 804926086427 - 9.99
Devil May Cry 4 - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
Madden 10 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Blade - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Section 8 - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:ps3:
Bakugan - 19.99
Chaotic - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
MLB Show 09 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
White Knight Chronicles - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:psp:
Endwar - 19.99

RCA 22 IN LCD/DVD L22HD34D - 99.99
RCA 26in L26hd35D - 129.99

Kodak c1812 Silver Camera - 60.00

24 In LCD TV 1080P (UPC 6854170249880) - 49.00
Ventura PLV 76176 17 inch LCD HDTV (UPC 062118761761) - 59.00
Sylvania 37 In LCD LC370ss9 - 159.00
Element 19in LCD - 79.99
Element 26LE30 26 IN - 99.00
Element 32LE30 32in LCD - 129.00
Element 40in LCD 40LE45Q - 159.00
Sony 40in LCD KDL40s5100 - 199.00
Panasonic 42 TC-P42c1 600hz -199.00

Sony 7in Portable DVD Player - 49.99
Sony 9in Portable DVD Player - 49.99 DVPFX930

linksys wireless adaptor upc 745883568598 - 0.01
linksys wireless notebook adaptor upc 745883553877 - 5.00

Wiremotes All dropped $10

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad there is another kmart clearance thread. We need one because back when shc gamer posted, it was average prices instead of what the prices should be.

Went to one store, they didn't have the updated prices and wouldn't budge.

Now I'm on the phone with another store, and they've had me on hold for a good half hour, at least. I just set the phone down on the desk and I'll see how long it takes for them to give up. :twisted: I'm not paying for it, Kmart. I can go all day like this.

[quote name='dn3g3l']are these prices universal? or ymmv?[/QUOTE]

Supposed to be universal, but really very YMMV because most stores seem to be too lazy to actually update the prices. Back when Kmart clearance was a big deal, I had some stores that almost never changed prices, whereas others did it on time.

[quote name='Scorch']SHC posted (most of) the list a few days ago and asked all K-Mart related deals stay in his thread.[/QUOTE]

When did Cheapy appoint SHC as a moderator? I didn't catch that memo.

While I appreciate that SHC runs a great KM thread, this is not his website. If someone (especially Kay) decides to give us clearance updates that aren't hidden in a 400 page thread, then she should be able to. If Cheapy disagrees, I'm sure he'll take care if it.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']When did Cheapy appoint SHC as a moderator? I didn't catch that memo.

While I appreciate that SHC runs a great KM thread, this is not his website. If someone (especially Kay) decides to give us clearance updates that aren't hidden in a 400 page thread, then she should be able to. If Cheapy disagrees, I'm sure he'll take care if it.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I appericate kaydigi post over the past year.

^^I agree with both of you, I was going to say something to this effect. SHC just came out of no-where, anointed himself God of K-Mart, gets a sticky thread and hasn't even been here for a year and suddenly gets to make the rules? It's nice to see other people get to post K-Mart stuff..

[quote name='Scorch']SHC posted (most of) the list a few days ago and asked all K-Mart related deals stay in his thread.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274278[/QUOTE]

Lol this post almost got my blood boiling. What are you one of SHC's slaves?

CAG Clearance thread belongs to KAydigi and anyone else who feels they want to update it.

SHC can have his/her own thread but they need to stay the hell away from ours.

Thanks again Kay. Great to see you back. Please continue to post.

Jesus christ... Why is everyone making SHC out as a bad guy? He didn't tell people that only he can post K-mart deals. I don't ever recall him saying "Kay can't post shit anymore."

Thanks for the drops.

I also love the tags. And find it hilarious that Scorch really cares about SHC Gamer and what he asks....

Good to have you posting deals again, kay. Welcome back.

As for my own personal opinions on SHC...well...I think I've made them known pretty well since his arrival and meddling.:bomb:

Oh and LMFAO @ the tags.:whistle2:#

Look, I love kaydigi as much as anyone (if for no other reason than the dope Ace Attorney avatar), but why is it such a big deal that an official rep from a company made a request concerning *his* company? Any individual can choose to comply or not and ultimately Cheapy is the only one who can penalize someone for posting, but for SHC to make that request...well I dont find that unreasonable.

Hell, someone from TRU contacted Cheapy to remove the "official" designation from the TRU clearance thread (which Cheapy agreed to do). If Cheapy chooses to uphold SHC-Gamer's request, fine. If Cheapy tell him to stuff it, that's fine too. But there's nothing wrong with SHC asking.

on topic: Thanks again kaydigi. I'm glad to see you escaped from whatever dungeon you were being kept in like Leila in The EV3NT
I only hope it wasn't all a set up like with Leila ;)

just came back from my Kmart. Didnt look like they had updated any of their prices yet.

22 Inch RCA rang up for 229 for the sale price.
Disappoint-aton =[

tags are funny as hell

I think theirs room for both as they both help out a lot.
You guys that wanna know if the store has the games in stock and at that price PM or Emal stock boy. They are very helpful.

I had a problem with a K-Mart not having a game and the guy being rude as hell to me.
They addressed the problem and are sending me a gift card.

I saw

LET THERE BE TWO THREADS TO RULE THE K

Thanks a bunch.
I rarely even peek at the big K-Mart thread, something big like that should have been edited in the title anyway. Otherwise I would have had no idea.

My friend wanted to pick up Nier, so I will let him know about this and I can get WKC finally. :D

I might get that TV as well. :p

Oh, and lol at the tags.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hidden in a 200 page thread? It's in the first post.[/QUOTE]

LoL, that's what I was thinking!

[quote name='sgaldis']LoL, that's what I was thinking![/QUOTE]

Clearance is in the first thread or sales are in the first thread?

We need a rep system for you guys below. Dead on... both of you.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hidden in a 200 page thread? It's in the first post.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hostyl1']Look, I love kaydigi as much as anyone (if for no other reason than the dope Ace Attorney avatar), but why is it such a big deal that an official rep from a company made a request concerning *his* company? Any individual can choose to comply or not and ultimately Cheapy is the only one who can penalize someone for posting, but for SHC to make that request...well I dont find that unreasonable.
[/QUOTE]

Do like the additions (the TV, for example). Gotta check that one out...

I think SHC made the request and it was only a request because the thread was "leaking" info 2 weeks in advance.

Ahh just leave it at two threads... I've had enough with all the "OG" cags writing about how they're all paranoid about the SHC stuff, so this will be their own little box.

[quote name='Scorch']SHC posted (most of) the list a few days ago and asked all K-Mart related deals stay in his thread.[/QUOTE]

where did he do this?

if true = ridiculous.

But everyone is jumping on SHC because of something Scorch said?

Link us, scorch.

[quote name='eastshore4']Ahh just leave it at two threads... I've had enough with all the "OG" cags writing about how they're all paranoid about the SHC stuff, so this will be their own little box.[/QUOTE]
No box can contain my awesomeness.;)

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']just came back from my Kmart. Didnt look like they had updated any of their prices yet.

22 Inch RCA rang up for 229 for the sale price.
Disappoint-aton =[[/QUOTE]

That's the replacement model. Make sure you check that model number.

For the complainers.

This thread is not meant to be an ongoing thread either. The last two drops were not posted in the shc thread.

[quote name='Scorch']SHC posted (most of) the list a few days ago and asked all K-Mart related deals stay in his thread.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274278[/QUOTE]

Is this a fucking joke? Does SHC run CAG now? I understand Cheapy is a busy boy and can't keep an eye on everything that is posted, but giving Kmart or any other companies execs control over what is being posted goes against EVERYTHING I thought CAG stood for.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Is this a fucking joke? Does SHC run CAG now? I understand Cheapy is a busy boy and can't keep an eye on everything that is posted, but giving Kmart or any other companies execs control over what is being posted goes against EVERYTHING I thought CAG stood for.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, end the argument right here please... The second "official reps" get to run threads with their own rules is the second this website becomes obsolete.

I just got back from mt kmart asked about the pricing to an employee and he even rang up white knight chronicles and nier, both came up full price :(
The guy told me to check back within a day or two. No one better pick them up!!!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Is this a fucking joke? Does SHC run CAG now? I understand Cheapy is a busy boy and can't keep an eye on everything that is posted, but giving Kmart or any other companies execs control over what is being posted goes against EVERYTHING I thought CAG stood for.[/QUOTE]
This says what I feel the theme of CAG is anymore(everybody's got a price):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4TG56KGZ4

Again, before you guys jump off the deep end, can we see some proof he actually said this?

i'm waiting for all the other tinfoil hatters to come in soon...

[quote name='JKSonic']Exactly, end the argument right here please... The second "official reps" get to run threads with their own rules is the second this website becomes obsolete.[/QUOTE]

As long as those official reps keep coming through with great deals, they can make whatever rules they want as far as I'm concerned so I guess that makes me a "Million Dollar Man" fanboy. :D

Yeah, fuck SHC-Gamer! How dare he ask K-Mart deals to be posted in a K-Mart thread! What has he done for us lately? Just give us deals on new releases that are miles better than anything offered by any competitors, but so what? HE'S TRYING TO TELL US WHERE TO POST!!!

Kaydigi, I don't think you should close it. I had always intended for you to take over the "Official Kmart clearance thread" when I closed it. I only did that because there 1) there was a lull in clearance and 2) you were always the one who posted the deals and I hadn't been paying much attention to the thread so I wanted to pass it on to you anyway.

I had expected you to start it up right away after I closed the other one. But this will work too. Maybe we won't add the word "Official" but I think having a Kmart clearance thread is reasonable. Think about it. I will delete all the complainer posts if you reopen this one.

Edit - Yay, it's back (it wasn't me). Kaydigi, go ahead and just make this the "Kmart clearance thread". Maybe just have the 10/17 date in there to indicate the latest drops, for example: "Kmart Clearance Thread: latest drops 10/17". I could just change it myself but I'll let you pick the exact wording you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAM!

So glad this is back. With all of the backstock that is sitting in EVERY Kmart's gaming case, I can't see how there won't be more awesome clearance prices soon.

Thanks for your time, Kay.

[quote name='thehoweller']BAM!

So glad this is back. With all of the backstock that is sitting in EVERY Kmart's gaming case, I can't see how there won't be more awesome clearance prices soon.

Thanks for your time, Kay.[/QUOTE]

I agree. There are a TON of games sitting in the Kmarts around my area. Hopefully, Kmart will have the right set of mind to clear all the old stock to make room for new stock. On another note, I scored at my local Kmart with 2 copies of Zelda Twilight Princess for the GC at $5 a piece last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back