Kmart Clearance 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaydigi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Most are 19.99, does those $20 coupons work on these..... let the madness ensue.

:wii:
Chaotic - 19.99
Conduit - 19.99
Don King Boxing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing with Wheel - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Crystal Bearers - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Echoes of Time - 19.99
Murumasa - 19.99
Naruto Shippuden Con Rev 3 -19.99
No More Hero's 2 -19.99
Wii Music -19.99

:ds:
DSL Stylus Green Pokemon Green Turtwig - 4.99
Nostalgia - 19.99
Sushi Go Round - 19.99

:360:
Bakugan - 19.99
charging Dock upc 804926086427 - 9.99
Devil May Cry 4 - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
Madden 10 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Blade - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Section 8 - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:ps3:
Bakugan - 19.99
Chaotic - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
MLB Show 09 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
White Knight Chronicles - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:psp:
Endwar - 19.99

RCA 22 IN LCD/DVD L22HD34D - 99.99
RCA 26in L26hd35D - 129.99

Kodak c1812 Silver Camera - 60.00

24 In LCD TV 1080P (UPC 6854170249880) - 49.00
Ventura PLV 76176 17 inch LCD HDTV (UPC 062118761761) - 59.00
Sylvania 37 In LCD LC370ss9 - 159.00
Element 19in LCD - 79.99
Element 26LE30 26 IN - 99.00
Element 32LE30 32in LCD - 129.00
Element 40in LCD 40LE45Q - 159.00
Sony 40in LCD KDL40s5100 - 199.00
Panasonic 42 TC-P42c1 600hz -199.00

Sony 7in Portable DVD Player - 49.99
Sony 9in Portable DVD Player - 49.99 DVPFX930

linksys wireless adaptor upc 745883568598 - 0.01
linksys wireless notebook adaptor upc 745883553877 - 5.00

Wiremotes All dropped $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep the thread going Kaydigi, even though my Kmart sucks, it was still fun trying to see if they had any of the clearanced games left. And actually they do have both final Fantasies which I might try to pick up when I get off work today!

Gonna check my local Kmart for Nier tomorrow, thanks io and kaydigi! btw i see Confoosious is falling back into his old ways of being a complete asshole! That was quick!

[quote name='lude21']btw i see Confoosious is falling back into his old ways of being a complete asshole! That was quick![/QUOTE]
He always had a stick up his ass, just put him on your ignore list.

By some fluke my store was on the ball about clearance prices for once so after waiting forever for someone with a key I got Sigma 2, thanks OP

Nier still stickered for $49 but sold in the system at $19 no problem at all. As far as clearance goes, racks of clearance games. Dante's Inferno Divine Ed. for $20, lots of Wii shovelware and Xbox 360 games.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Which was prolly the last clearance price drop, keep an eye on it because when they update the prices it will more than likely drop!![/QUOTE]

So I drove 20 minutes to go pick it up. When I get there she hands me a 1080p, 22-inch RCA, with a completely different upc from the one I asked about, without built-in dvd player, for $300.

"Thank you sooooooo much!" fuck you.

Just called, they said they didnt have any of the DVD combos...i just saw one yesterday. I bet they fixed the price early today and somebody came and picked it up or something. Ugh frustrating.

Tried to pick up some titles at my local store but the prices weren't lowered. Manager would have given me the lower prices if I could confirm the price with the blog, but couldn't find the list. Is this clearance list on the blog somewhere. I swore I've seen it before.

By the way, eventhough I didn't get the game, my store was super nice, even let me check the blog post on the manager's computer.

NEVER call on a deal unless you wanna alert someone who may not always work in electronics about the cheap price and have them snap it up before you.

I checked the closer Kmart to me this afternoon and the one lady who works in that section sporadically was there and JUST getting ready to start doing the price drops to $19.99 for the games.:roll:

Hopefully the other Kmart I'm gonna try tomorrow when the FO: NV coupons go active has already updated.;)

Checked on the RCA televisions, still marked as 300 something for them at the local kmart. (no clearance except for 10$ off Sony stuff) There was a "stressed" employee stocking the electronics section and freaking out about shipments coming in so tomorrow looks hopeful.

Thank you kaydigi.

[quote name='minigendo']The local K-Mart is still showing a much higher price for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, which I chose as a sample. The store staff said that it looked like a price change was "pending" and that I should check back next week. However, he believed that the price drop would only be $10, which would place it far above what is listed here. Here's to hoping he's wrong.[/QUOTE]

Pending... as in he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Why don't the computers automatically change the prices? Is it because they're older or do all stores still have to do that manually.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']NEVER call on a deal unless you wanna alert someone who may not always work in electronics about the cheap price and have them snap it up before you.

I checked the closer Kmart to me this afternoon and the one lady who works in that section sporadically was there and JUST getting ready to start doing the price drops to $19.99 for the games.:roll:

Hopefully the other Kmart I'm gonna try tomorrow when the FO: NV coupons go active has already updated.;)[/QUOTE]

These aren't exactly the kinds of deals that hoarders are going to rush to pick up. I don't see anything on that list that would be flippable and frankly, even in large urban areas, Kmarts are not exactly that common, so calling isn't really a bad thing.

[quote name='bojay1997']These aren't exactly the kinds of deals that hoarders are going to rush to pick up. I don't see anything on that list that would be flippable and frankly, even in large urban areas, Kmarts are not exactly that common, so calling isn't really a bad thing.[/QUOTE]
That's not what mentioning a few games I saw on clearance a long while ago told me. It told me there's some local lurkers who I should never give 100% correct info to, which is why I say 'my local Kmart' anymore.

Once I get done grabbing stuff for myself, then the hoarders/eBayers can take the rest and use them for doorstops for all I care.:D

The prices weren't updated when I checked today, even after scanning a 360 title. I also was entertained with a sign, that the glass case containing the PS3 games was non-functional, due to a broken lock...

Two Kmarts in SoCal have yet to update their prices. Sucks too because both only had 1 copy each of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Nobody has any idea what the kmart blog is.

I just deleted several off-topic posts. Please keep the posts in here about the clearance games. Coupon issues are OK if they are about applying them to clearance games but please keep talk about the Kirby deal and other new release coupon offers in the SHC-Gamer Kmart Deals thread where it belongs. And confoosius, you know what you did was wrong ;).

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I still see some of the old clearance stuff at the stores around me... One I know has a Scene It: LCA still in stock... And another store still has some of the $5 Beijing Olympics, Dark Sector and a couple of others laying around.[/QUOTE]

WHAA? See, we need to get some of those older games back into the OP. I'd actually pick up Beijing for that much. And it would be good filler to get those $14.99 games to $15+ for coupon usage.

Whah? Me? I was just complainin' is all.
906.gif

On Topic: Beijing Olympics isn't worth the $5. I see tons of them (xbox) at kmart. Another good filler is AC/DC track pack. $5 for xbox. If you like 3 AC/DC songs, you're ahead.

I went to my local Kmart for White Knight Chronicles and Nier for the PS3, but both were still regular price. Since there were only 1-2 copies of these games, I bought them to hopefully price adjust them later this week. Is it difficult to get a price adjustment at Kmart?

I had a much better experience today at K-mart than yesterday. I asked one of the associates if they could check the cost of several games that were locked up (Nier and White Knight Chronicles). Instead of scanning them at their register, he brought a scanner with him and scanned the games at the case. They came up as $49.99 and $59.99 again, but the scanner said they were scheduled for a price drop. He did what he had to do in the scanner and it was done! Then he sold me the games at $19.99 each. Awesome price for both of those games!

Brothers in Arms was marked at 15$ at a local KMart (there were several) last week. I wonder if the $20 deal will raise the price of them?! :D

Edit: NM!! For some reason, I thought that that was on the list!

Edit/edit: It IS one of the 20$ deals, its just not in the OP. :) (good to know I haven't completely lost my mind, yet!)

[quote name='Shan82']Brothers in Arms was marked at 15$ at a local KMart (there were several) last week. I wonder if the $20 deal will raise the price of them?! :D

Edit: NM!! For some reason, I thought that that was on the list![/QUOTE]

No, but this does bring up an interesting point.

Many Kmart stores have bins (or shelves) full of "Great Deals" games (they have stickers that say that on them). Many of these have stickers of the UPC that make them generic "front lane" type games (in that the receipt will just show "Wii $14.99..." and not say the actual game name since the same UPC code is used for different titles). These are generally priced at $14.99. One title I know for sure that is in that group that is also on the $19.99 clearance list is Bakugan Battle Brawlers (and I think I may have seen Chaotic as well). So if you are interested in those you may find them at two price points: $14.99 if they are the special generic-tag stock, and $19.99 if they are regular Kmart stock. Since these aren't the main target games for most people here it hasn't caused much problem but this has been an issue in the past with Kmart clearance games. Though back then it was the regular stock that was dirt cheap ($1-$5) while the "frontlane" stuff, which was easier to find, cost more ($9.99 - $19.99).

Just wanted to thank the OP! Went to my local Kmart (Maplewood, MN) on my lunch break today and picked up a copy of Nier for the 360 for $19.99! :D They also had two copies of White Knight Chronicles left in the glass case for the same price and about 4-5 Fallout NV Coaster sets still left at the register, in case anyone would like to know. ;) I've seen some people on the forums complaining that they cannot find the coaster sets anywhere, so if you're in the area, you know where to pick one up.

EDIT: There was a also a bargain bin outside of the electronics section with a ton of games on sale. Some of note that I can remember off the top of my head: Shadow of the Colossus (GH) - $9.99, Mirror's Edge (PS3) - $14.99, BIA-Hell's Highway (PS3) - $14.99, RE4 (Wii Edition) - $14.99, Bioshock 2 (PS3) - $19.99, etc.

Also -- My roommate happened to stop by the Oakdale, MN Kmart earlier tonight looking for the new Kirby title (which they did not have in stock?), but he happened to see one copy of Castlevania: Lord of Shadows Collector's Edition. Would be a sweet pick-up with the Vanquish deal ($30 bucks off) for anyone in the area! :) Just thought I'd share that bit of info.

Went to the K-Mart in Plymouth Michigan (I-275 and Ann Arbor road), Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 rang up as 19.99, so that one should have the deals applied.

Although trying to find games in that jumbled mess is a different story lol

dragon age was marked down to 19.99 today. went ahead and tried out the coupon and didn't scan up. but the guy called the manager to see what was up and he overrided it!! sweet! paid tax and was it! woot! woot! :p

The Kmart I went to yesterday still didn't have the clearance price but the one I went to today had just got done updated there pld. Walked out the door with Nier =).

I called the only Kmart within my area and sadly they didn't have Nier on the 360. =( It's the one game on the entire list I've been looking for cheap as I've heard great things about it. More patience on my behalf is needed for the time being.

I recently (a couple of weeks ago) saw a copy of TFU for 360 for $9.99.

I never played it personally, but heard the game was pretty broken. However for a $9.99 filler game for coupons, may not be a bad idea.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Went to Katella Anaheim store. Titles rang up at 49.99, doh.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for saving me a trip.. even though I only live like a minute away.

I think this may have been asked before but are the fallout coasters still giving out coupons? The reason I asked is I asked the cashier but he said that the coupons that came with them are now expired. Is that correct?

[quote name='cupcakex1']Thank you for saving me a trip.. even though I only live like a minute away.[/QUOTE]

that was the first time i've been inside that kmart...talk about disrepair...

The electronic section isn't too bad, the rest of the store is though. I was actually there on Saturday after my visit from Disneyland browsing any good toys they might have had with there 50% off clearance sticker price sale.

How is the other one over there off of Lincoln? right?

[quote name='typical guy']I think that plain sucks. Are they usable on PSN/XBL cards now? I know when I tried to do that a while back, the system wouldn't allow it.[/QUOTE]
Yes, the coupons are usable on points cards. The only coupons that don't work on points cards are the ones that came with the purchase of other points cards, because otherwise the universe would implode LOL.

Also, PSN Cards are $20.00 so you CAN buy a $20 PSN card with a $20 coupon, but XBL 1600 pts cards are $19.99 so you can only use a $15 coupon on those unless you find extra "game related merchandise" to act as filler.

Changing topic, if I recall properly, Josh had mentioned that sometime before Christmas it is likely for there to be another round of "Buy any game and get a $10 coupon" sales, much like the one that occurred for Wii/DS games a few weeks ago. Indications are that this will be Kmart's preferred method of clearing out the $19.99 and under games in the future (rather than direct markdowns like in the past), so all you clearance hounds should definitely keep an eye out for those upcoming coupon offers, which I'm sure will be posted and heavily discussed in this thread.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I think this may have been asked before but are the fallout coasters still giving out coupons? The reason I asked is I asked the cashier but he said that the coupons that came with them are now expired. Is that correct?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious about this as well. Thanks :)

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I picked up a set of coasters last week and still got a coupon. Not sure about this week though.[/QUOTE]
According to Josh, Monday night was the end of the coupons printing. They are valid to be redeemed starting tomorrow (err, today, depending what time zone you're in)

[quote name='hadyhady86']when it finish? i wanna some items and prepare ask my colleague pick them back to me[/QUOTE]

English please? Wat it dun 4 me!

Picked up a last minute set of Fallout Coasters last night and also snagged a Sandisk 2gb Memory Stick Pro Duo for 7.99 on clearance! Sells for 10.99 F/S on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back