Kmart Clearance 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaydigi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Most are 19.99, does those $20 coupons work on these..... let the madness ensue.

:wii:
Chaotic - 19.99
Conduit - 19.99
Don King Boxing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing with Wheel - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Crystal Bearers - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Echoes of Time - 19.99
Murumasa - 19.99
Naruto Shippuden Con Rev 3 -19.99
No More Hero's 2 -19.99
Wii Music -19.99

:ds:
DSL Stylus Green Pokemon Green Turtwig - 4.99
Nostalgia - 19.99
Sushi Go Round - 19.99

:360:
Bakugan - 19.99
charging Dock upc 804926086427 - 9.99
Devil May Cry 4 - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
Madden 10 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Blade - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Section 8 - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:ps3:
Bakugan - 19.99
Chaotic - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
MLB Show 09 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
White Knight Chronicles - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:psp:
Endwar - 19.99

RCA 22 IN LCD/DVD L22HD34D - 99.99
RCA 26in L26hd35D - 129.99

Kodak c1812 Silver Camera - 60.00

24 In LCD TV 1080P (UPC 6854170249880) - 49.00
Ventura PLV 76176 17 inch LCD HDTV (UPC 062118761761) - 59.00
Sylvania 37 In LCD LC370ss9 - 159.00
Element 19in LCD - 79.99
Element 26LE30 26 IN - 99.00
Element 32LE30 32in LCD - 129.00
Element 40in LCD 40LE45Q - 159.00
Sony 40in LCD KDL40s5100 - 199.00
Panasonic 42 TC-P42c1 600hz -199.00

Sony 7in Portable DVD Player - 49.99
Sony 9in Portable DVD Player - 49.99 DVPFX930

linksys wireless adaptor upc 745883568598 - 0.01
linksys wireless notebook adaptor upc 745883553877 - 5.00

Wiremotes All dropped $10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='postaboy']Does anyone know how much is Dragon Quest V for the DS? I forgot to ask the employee about it. DQV is becoming hard to find and $20 would be a great price to buy.[/QUOTE]

The one store that's always behind had it at $39.99 (I scanned it). Another store had a $29.99 tag on it, but I didn't scan it to see if it that was correct.

Does anyone know if :ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (was $29.99) dropped to $19.99?

Josh has it in the $19.99 list in the Kmart Price Drops, but I don't see it on the OP in this thread.

Dragon age for 20 bucks is a total steal, even if the 360 version is supposedly not as good as the PC version. If you haven't played it, get it!

[quote name='udabenshen']Dragon age for 20 bucks is a total steal, even if the 360 version is supposedly not as good as the PC version. If you haven't played it, get it![/QUOTE]

Thing is, DA:Ulimate is only $20 more than buying DA:O and DA:A and you get all nine DLC episodes - that's like $90 more dollars of content or something...

DA:Ultimate is the only GOTY game that I have ever considered getting - just because it's a really good value...

I want the DA:O Ultimate too but $60 is a lot.
Plus I'm buying Fable 3 next week. So I'll get DA:O for now and get the Ultimate when a price drop happens.

Maybe Black friday will have some good deals

For any Chicago-land CAGs that might be looking for NGS2 and Nier, I just got back from the K-Mart @4201 N Harlem in Norridge and after my purchase they have about 4 copies of NGS2 and 1 copy of :ps3:Nier left.

Kmart in Blue Ash, Ohio has Nier @ $49.99

The Value Game (Clearance?) bin had NOTHING good.

and the entire store looked like a flea market. Things everywhere, the same games had different prices in different areas.

Wish the games would drop at either of my two close stores, if they don't drop by the end of the fallout coaster coupon I'm gonna go ape shit.

I just went to two Kmarts in Manhattan. The one at Astor place only has Nier for ps3 but a bunch of Dragon Age for the xbox360. The other at 34th street Penn station looks like they haven't update their prices yet. I'm definitely going to the 34th one again as I want Nier for the xbox360.

[quote name='imanerd0011']I picked up Muramasa yesterday for $20 and used my $15 Fallout New Vegas coupon, so my total was $5! Kmart rules!!![/QUOTE]

Lucky you. I found Muramasa and it rang up as 49.99 :(

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:roll: Or maybe they have a bunch of friends who they were buying the games for as gifts? I just love how when someone grabs more than one copy of a game they're a 'scumbag', but I bet if you found one at that same store and agreed to buy one for a friend as well you wouldn't feel as if the same applied to you, right?[/QUOTE]I doubt a person who bought 10 discounted games along with Vanquish & Reach, was buying them for friends let alone has (human) friends at all.

This time when I went to check for reduced prices, the $19.99 labels were already on the cases, no inquiry required. I picked up Muramasa: The Demon Blade and White Knight Chronicles, and threw in an AC/DC Live Track Pack which was labelled as $9.99, but rang up as $4.99 instead. Dirty deeds aren't the only things that are dirt cheap.

[quote name='HDShadow']I glanced over a few pages and didn't see it, but Mass Effect 2 was $19.99 at the K-Mart near me.[/QUOTE]

That's the MSRP now.

[quote name='HDShadow']I glanced over a few pages and didn't see it, but Mass Effect 2 was $19.99 at the K-Mart near me.[/QUOTE]

This isn't in the list... I wonder if it was a mis-tag of a Mass Effect 1. My closest Kmart is on the ball with every other drop but ME2 was definitely labeled $29.99. Had I known there was a possibility it dropped I would have had it checked. I'll check for sure next time I'm there. But just keep in mind it might simply be a mislabeled game. I'm sure they'd honor it as such, but unless it rings up that way without an override it probably isn't anything more than a price gun mistake.

If $19.99 is the MSRP for ME2, then never mind... Still odd that they wouldn't have updated it at my store, but I guess that would be a different mechanism than the clearance drops so maybe it just hasn't been done or they missed that copy. And WTF with that game dropping so much? I wish now I had waited to re-buy it. I dumped my original copy for like $56 at Gamestop with a trade-in promo in the Spring, then rebought it when they had those coupon deals. Still, though, I spent $20-something getting a used copy. I have yet to replay it though I plan to (having just bought some of the DLC on sale).

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I doubt a person who bought 10 discounted games along with Vanquish & Reach, was buying them for friends let alone has (human) friends at all.[/QUOTE]
:roll:You're just mad you didn't get your ass to the store before they cleaned it out. I still don't see why people have to insult those who buy multiple games thinking they're automatically some 'omg evil hoarder/eBayer/douchebag'.

Either get there EARLIER next time or find another store. There are still plenty of Kmart stores around for you to go to that will probably have just as good of a selection.

Awesome, I managed to pick up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 a couple hours ago. Tempted to go back and get White Knight Chronicles, but I worry it's still overpriced at $20.

Guess this is a good time to point out that the Kmart in Jonesboro, GA has copies of Dragon Quest V.

After glancing at Amazon.com, I noticed it was JUST BARELY worth it for $39.99. The store has 3 copies, but please, as a CAG, leave at least 1 for my christmas. =*(

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:roll: Or maybe they have a bunch of friends who they were buying the games for as gifts? I just love how when someone grabs more than one copy of a game they're a 'scumbag', but I bet if you found one at that same store and agreed to buy one for a friend as well you wouldn't feel as if the same applied to you, right?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

My local Kmart has two copies of Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP, one is priced at the usual $15 that is kinda hidden away, but the second is on the discount games shelve and is marked at $9.99. I'm highly considering picking it up. I've avoided the games cause I've heard they're quite difficult, but Lords of Shadow has me wanting to try more games of the series (Yes, I know LoS is a departure from the previous titles.)

Thoughts?

At Kmart 7583 in Marshalltown, IA, they've thrown all the new markdowns into a big new square clearance game bin up at the front checkouts. Not that there's any reason why I'm saying this, since I still haven't found a single other CAG in my area...

I was stoked -- I found a copy of both :ps3: Nier and :ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 at a local K-mart. Snagged 'em, got 'em home, opened 'em up...and the disc to NGS2 was missing.

fuck.

I was able to return the empty case for a refund, and the store personnel went out of their way to call around to see if other local K-marts had a copy. Sadly, no.

I was impressed with the personnel -- store 3555, I think -- but I'm pissed I a) missed out on this title and b) some asshole got away with this.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']I was stoked -- I found a copy of both :ps3: Nier and :ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 at a local K-mart. Snagged 'em, got 'em home, opened 'em up...and the disc to NGS2 was missing.

fuck.

I was able to return the empty case for a refund, and the store personnel went out of their way to call around to see if other local K-marts had a copy. Sadly, no.

I was impressed with the personnel -- store 3555, I think -- but I'm pissed I a) missed out on this title and b) some asshole got away with this.[/QUOTE]
One of the Kmarts by me had about 3-5 copies of NGS2, but most of them were marked $59.99 and only one was marked $19.99. But now that has me worried about the copies of Heavenly Sword I picked up, since they did pass the 'rattle test', so maybe I should crack those open and find out.:bomb:

The 'rattle test', for those who don't know, is shaking the game case and if you hear a rattle you know there's at least something in the disc holder spot. Only problem is with douchebags pulling a trick like the poster above had happen or switching out the game disc for a CD-R/DVD-R the rattle test becomes a useless effort.:whistle2:#

My Kmart finally updated with the clearances, so Nier and Dragon Age: Awakenings are mine!

Depending on how much I spend at Blizzcon, I might go back and get White Knight Chronicles, but I'm happy with these games anyway!

There are only four Kmarts in the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho area in NM, and by the grace of God the Kmart in Rio Rancho actually dropped the price. Every other store either a) hadn't a clue or b) didn't have a thing in stock. Scored a copy of Nier and NGS2.

In recent times I've been to Kmart, I've found numerous empty game cases in the electronics section. I thought I had found a copy of Pokemon Red (or w/e it's called) for GBA but the plastic was missing...I took it up to the cashier & opened the box...sure enough it was missing.

My local Kmart hasn't adjusted the prices yet. For crying out loud, they don't even have Vanquish in stock.

GF and I both got White Knight Chronicles....we are both having an absolute blast with this game. I do not get why it has an overall low review rating when it makes latest RPGs such as FF13 feel like crap and plays better in terms of mmo than FF14. I guess Level-5 did not slip the reviewers enough money or call girls for favorable scores!

people haven't been giving two sh1ts about what ign, gamespot and other big reivew sites have been saying for awhile; just see what people say on the forums and then make a decision, nowadays ign and gamespot give bias reviews probably getting $$$$

[quote name='kosmos13x']GF and I both got White Knight Chronicles....we are both having an absolute blast with this game. I do not get why it has an overall low review rating when it makes latest RPGs such as FF13 feel like crap and plays better in terms of mmo than FF14. I guess Level-5 did not slip the reviewers enough money or call girls for favorable scores![/QUOTE]

Your observation's probably more true than you'd think.

I think blank video game cases are easier to spot, or it's nothing common sense and caution can't prevent. What I'm most paranoid about is getting a new console with parts swapped.

So far every Kmart but one that I've visited has the new drops. A couple even have yellow tags on them.

[quote name='sadboy']I think blank video game cases are easier to spot, or it's nothing common sense and caution can't prevent. What I'm most paranoid about is getting a new console with parts swapped.[/QUOTE]

The other day I saw an old black 360 controller in the new packaging at Target. It was obviously a swap and return because the thumbsticks and dpad on the new ones are black. Looking closely, the packaging had been opened and the controller had scuffs. :roll:

Super K in Southgate MI does not have the TV's, but the PS3 games listed are $19.99 but not marked. I had to have the girl scan them. Picked up Dragon Age and Nier.

[quote name='nixmahn']Is PS2 Ico GH valuable? Found 2 for 9.99 each @ my kmart.[/QUOTE]

There is a GH release for ICO? I'd be interested in a copy if you pick them up... would pay $15 shipped.

Has anybody tried to use their coupon/gift card from doing the five reviews in-store yet? I tried at my nearest one and they said that they couldn't take it (even though it says right on the coupon that you can use it in-store).

I went today and these games were not on clearance at my store. There werent many copies of any of them in stock though.

[quote name='ATHF']I went today and these games were not on clearance at my store. There werent many copies of any of them in stock though.[/QUOTE]
Give it some time. Some stores are behind since they have to manually activate the PCL or something.

My Kmart in Anoka, MN had them all listed at full price still on Tuesday, but I had him scan them and he was like "yep, looks like the price drops are just going through" so he was going to re-label them. So I suggest everyone have them price-checked if they're labled at full price still.

[quote name='nixmahn']Is PS2 Shadow of the Colossus GH valuable? Found 2 for 9.99 each @ my kmart.[/QUOTE]
Since it made Greatest Hits, that means it sold quite a bit of copies, so chances are the answer is no. Couple that with what skiizim linked to(Ico/SOTC HD Collection) that's coming out and any real value either game may have had will probably end up being close to nil. Just look at the drop in value of Final Fantasy VII after the PSN version came out for another example of how a re-release tends to drop value of the older version(s).

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Thing is, DA:Ulimate is only $20 more than buying DA:O and DA:A and you get all nine DLC episodes - that's like $90 more dollars of content or something...

DA:Ultimate is the only GOTY game that I have ever considered getting - just because it's a really good value...[/QUOTE]

MSRP on the DLC (minus Stone Prisoner since that's included in all new versions and Awakening since you would already have it on disk if you bought Origins and Awakening at Kmart) is $39.

$7
Witch Hunt
Warden's Keep *
Leiliana's Song

$5
Return to Ostagar *
Darkspawn Chronicles
Golems of Argarrak

$3
Feast Day Combo Pack *

* = Origins only. The other 4 packs are played as seperate games.
FYI normal MSRP for Awakening on either disc or download is $30.

[quote name='kosmos13x']GF and I both got White Knight Chronicles....we are both having an absolute blast with this game. I do not get why it has an overall low review rating when it makes latest RPGs such as FF13 feel like crap and plays better in terms of mmo than FF14. I guess Level-5 did not slip the reviewers enough money or call girls for favorable scores![/QUOTE]

I love most Level-5 games and WKC bored me to tears. The low scores were pretty justified to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back