Kmart Clearance 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaydigi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Most are 19.99, does those $20 coupons work on these..... let the madness ensue.

:wii:
Chaotic - 19.99
Conduit - 19.99
Don King Boxing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing with Wheel - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Crystal Bearers - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Echoes of Time - 19.99
Murumasa - 19.99
Naruto Shippuden Con Rev 3 -19.99
No More Hero's 2 -19.99
Wii Music -19.99

:ds:
DSL Stylus Green Pokemon Green Turtwig - 4.99
Nostalgia - 19.99
Sushi Go Round - 19.99

:360:
Bakugan - 19.99
charging Dock upc 804926086427 - 9.99
Devil May Cry 4 - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
Madden 10 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Blade - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Section 8 - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:ps3:
Bakugan - 19.99
Chaotic - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
MLB Show 09 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
White Knight Chronicles - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:psp:
Endwar - 19.99

RCA 22 IN LCD/DVD L22HD34D - 99.99
RCA 26in L26hd35D - 129.99

Kodak c1812 Silver Camera - 60.00

24 In LCD TV 1080P (UPC 6854170249880) - 49.00
Ventura PLV 76176 17 inch LCD HDTV (UPC 062118761761) - 59.00
Sylvania 37 In LCD LC370ss9 - 159.00
Element 19in LCD - 79.99
Element 26LE30 26 IN - 99.00
Element 32LE30 32in LCD - 129.00
Element 40in LCD 40LE45Q - 159.00
Sony 40in LCD KDL40s5100 - 199.00
Panasonic 42 TC-P42c1 600hz -199.00

Sony 7in Portable DVD Player - 49.99
Sony 9in Portable DVD Player - 49.99 DVPFX930

linksys wireless adaptor upc 745883568598 - 0.01
linksys wireless notebook adaptor upc 745883553877 - 5.00

Wiremotes All dropped $10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamerdogbert']According to Josh, Monday night was the end of the coupons printing. They are valid to be redeemed starting tomorrow (err, today, depending what time zone you're in)[/QUOTE]

really? That sucks ass I was gonna go today and get one (coasters) :whistle2:(

Oh how I have missed this thread.

I noticed that Demon's Souls went from 59.99 to 29.99 to not even showing up on the KMart website over the last 2 weeks. Maybe this will show up in clearance?

[quote name='Fonz72']Picked up a last minute set of Fallout Coasters last night and also snagged a Sandisk 2gb Memory Stick Pro Duo for 7.99 on clearance! Sells for 10.99 F/S on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Beat ya I got an 8gb one for 7.99 a few weeks back;)

Got lucky at my store and found some unmarked copies of Nier in the gaming case. Most other games were marked with 19.99 stickers. I just think this got over looked. Also so White Knight Chronicles for the PS3, but I don't own one so I passed.

I picked up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Nier today - prices weren't updated. I requested that they check the price with the scanner, and they were able to see the clearance drop to 19.99. It would have been nice if they were already priced correctly, but the employees were helpful (although initially doubtful of my claim).

Just scored Nier for $19.99 today at the Big K-Mart here in Va Beach. I think I may have grabbed the last copy, but I was surprised to see that the employee working in electronics was more than willing to help. Going to check the Norfolk K-Mart and report back with findings for any local CAG in the area. Thanks again Kay!

[quote name='spedmunki']Oh how I have missed this thread.

I noticed that Demon's Souls went from 59.99 to 29.99 to not even showing up on the KMart website over the last 2 weeks. Maybe this will show up in clearance?[/QUOTE]

Unlikely that's a universal drop - it's a "Greatest Hits" title now.

Picked-up NGS2 (PS3) and Excitebots (w/wheel) for $20 each today. My Kmart just changed their clearance pricing this morning, so I guess it might be a store-by-store thing as to when these new clearance prices kick-in. I also saw both versions of Dirt2 for $15, a steal if I didn't already have it. Also saw a 360 BadCompany2 for $20, but passed. This is definitely a strong clearance, all these games are relatively recent for $20. Coupons make the effective prices even better.

[quote name='skiizim']The electronic section isn't too bad, the rest of the store is though. I was actually there on Saturday after my visit from Disneyland browsing any good toys they might have had with there 50% off clearance sticker price sale.

How is the other one over there off of Lincoln? right?[/QUOTE]

I stopped by there last night on my way to Pepe's for some late night munchies...first time I've been in that one too cause I do most of my shopping at Costco/Target. That K-mart has a lot of games (including a TON of PS2 games for some reason) and I did manage to get NGS2 for 19.99.

[quote name='thedream77']I also saw both versions of Dirt2 for $15, a steal if I didn't already have it. [/QUOTE]

Been wanting dirt 2. I couldn't find this in kay's latest drop, what gives? Local deal? I thought k-mart's only variable was whether or not they updated their prices yet.

Prices were NOT updated, but employee did an override so I'm happy.

They also have a new clearance bin that is actually organized and easy to look through now. Problem is there are 3 other places to find $14.99 games so you still have to browse the full home electronics section.

well picked up nier.....i know, i know, i've read the reviews and it's not the greatest game but i wanted to try it out anyway.....and for $19.99?....MEH.....i bit....

Anyone had any luck near Birmingham, AL? I will be picking up Kirby tonight and, if the drops have occurred, maybe a clearance game or two.

[quote name='JoeZiggadigga']Anyone had any luck near Birmingham, AL? I will be picking up Kirby tonight and, if the drops have occurred, maybe a clearance game or two.[/QUOTE]
Nothing good around Birmingham ;)
Stay away from Birmingham :drool:
Leave Kirby alone it's mine all mine.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Prices were NOT updated, but employee did an override so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

How did you get them to give you an override? was just pointing them to the kmart gamer post enough?

Got Nier in my local store. I'm surprised by how easy I acquired it. Let's hope the value of its clearance price more than merits the amount of fun in this game.

Not sure if I should bother with NMH2. Seems like a game worthy of a rental, same as the first game.

Noticed today when I went in for Fallout/Kirby that they had set up a new bin in the middle of electronics full of these $19.99 clearance games. Didn't try buying any to see if they were actually priced right, but I assume they were. This was the Cookeville, TN store.

Cookeville is such an awesome place. Got a friend there going to tech right now. But good to know just in case I go to visit him.

So what do you do about stores that haven't updated their prices? just wait?

I'm headed out to my 'good' Kmart in a little bit to see if they have updated the prices as of yet. Here's to hoping that they have already, since it's like pulling teeth to get them to use one of the RMU's(pricing gun) to check for drop info for a single item and update it.
[quote name='brandonandtiff']Noticed today when I went in for Fallout/Kirby that they had set up a new bin in the middle of electronics full of these $19.99 clearance games. Didn't try buying any to see if they were actually priced right, but I assume they were. This was the Cookeville, TN store.[/QUOTE]
Those $19.99 games in that new bin are part of a special purchase of older games that Kmart has made. Most will typically have a special UPC sticker over the original UPC on the back of the package.
[quote name='jer7583']So what do you do about stores that haven't updated their prices? just wait?[/QUOTE]
You could always ask them to do like I said above(get a pricing gun and scan stuff to check if there's an update for them and then change the price on the spot), but that's super highly YMMV.

And whatever you do, NEVER use the term RMU around them unless you want them asking you constantly as to how you know what the pricing gun is called(as if it's some big f'n secret:roll:).

[quote name='wightlight']How did you get them to give you an override? was just pointing them to the kmart gamer post enough?[/QUOTE]

I think so. I'm not exactly sure how, I didn't ask him to, he just did it. Because he was talking to me about the new $20 coupons this week, and little stickers in the glass case were already posted, and he had the ad circular handy, I mentioned I heard about all this from the Kmart Blog. He knew about it so he did the override and said he'll print it out for the next shift so they won't have problems either.

I'm still in shock really since I could never find any coasters, mickey, or Metriod Trilogy there, even though the UPC code showed they had it in stock. And when asking for help the employees I dealt with before were so un-knowledgeable, this was a nice surprise.

[quote name='freeorelse']Nothing good around Birmingham ;)
Stay away from Birmingham :drool:
Leave Kirby alone it's mine all mine.[/QUOTE]

You guys better leave me a Vanquish, a Castlevania, a Nier, and a FNV in Irondale or we'll be exchanging words.

[quote name='Izod517']You guys better leave me a Vanquish, a Castlevania, a Nier, and a FNV in Irondale or we'll be exchanging words.[/QUOTE]

If Fred (older guy, bald on top) has put the new games out and updated the computer....

And I think I am only in for Kirby and maybe Dragon Age and White Knight Chronicles if they have them. Vanquish and Castlevania will require me to play the Vanquish demo and I did not really enjoy the Castlevania demo, but I think it is the best choice for me if I decide to get in on that deal. And I just started FO3 so New Vegas can wait.

If anyone is looking for it, I think that the Irondale store had Last Remnant in the $15 bin last week when I was there.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Those $19.99 games in that new bin are part of a special purchase of older games that Kmart has made. Most will typically have a special UPC sticker over the original UPC on the back of the package.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, didn't know that. I didn't pay much attention once I saw the games listed here in the bin (Nier, Dragon Age, White Knight Chronicles, etc).

I went to kmart today and they still had 3 games I wanted that are suppose to be priced $19.99 but still rung up full price. I did leave with epic yarn and a couple of $20 psn cards but I'm dying to use my $15 coupons on ninja gaiden sigma 2, nier, and white knight chronicles so when will these be updated. I even waited a couple of days for them to be updated and still a no go. Guess I'll check back tomorrow putting the associates through the trouble of getting them back out of the case again. I'll keep checking daily I guess.

[quote name='brandonandtiff']Ah, didn't know that. I didn't pay much attention once I saw the games listed here in the bin (Nier, Dragon Age, White Knight Chronicles, etc).[/QUOTE]

Well, those aren't part of the special UPC sticker games. But I've noticed at a lot of Kmarts they just throw regular cheap games in with the "special" ones.

And someone asked about this earlier: Dirt 2 has been $14.99 for 360 and PS3 for some time. It isn't listed in kay's list in the OP because it dropped much earlier. It should ring up $14.99 for anyone at this point, even if they haven't processed the latest drops.

[quote name='io']
And someone asked about this earlier: Dirt 2 has been $14.99 for 360 and PS3 for some time. It isn't listed in kay's list in the OP because it dropped much earlier. It should ring up $14.99 for anyone at this point, even if they haven't processed the latest drops.[/QUOTE]

Thanks io, that was me.

The drops weren't in effect at the store I hit up earlier. They had two copies of :ps3:Heavenly Sword($14.99) and two :ps2:Silver Dual Shock 2 controllers($4.99). I picked all four up in two seperate transactions for $10.56 out the door.

I also picked up a $20 PSN card for $5 after using another FO: NV coupon.

Sweet, sweet deal. Now I just need to offload the PS2 controllers to make both copies of HS free.

at valencia CA kmart they had 5 copies of nier, 4 copies of ninja gaiden sigma 2, and 2 copies of white knight chronicles all behind the glass case.
When I asked the employee about them he was nice enough to pull out some paper and said nier and ninja gaiden sigma 2 was 19.99 but white knight chronicles was full price but said he will override it for me, so I picked up ninja gaiden sigma 2 and white knight chronicles for a little over 43 dollars.
If the kmart you go to still has them displayed at full price I would definitely ask to check the price.

My Kmart was in full swing of doing clearance as several associates were working away at doing price checks. The associate told me that they had major clearance price changes come in to clear room for the holidays and they had been working the past days doing price checks. I picked up white knight and Ninja 2, both range up correct. I also noticed a hand held web camcorder that uses sd memory cards clearanced to $26 originally $99, sorry didnt get the upc or brand, but they had like 5 of them other items I noticed on clearance not mentioned....
A sony Bravia lcd tv, I think it was 46inch for $500 and something, originally $900, not floor model, had two
A Samsung 50inch lcd, $368!!!! It was a floor model, however had the yellow clearance tag, associate said other kmarts would also get rid of this model as well so take a look for the floor model for best price.

I also noticed a shopping kart full of psp accessories, all sony brand, associate said they were marking all of them down, I will go back and let you guys know which ones and prices, also microsoft branded quick chargers were in the kart too, so I am hoping they were marking them down.

[quote name='Blank Earth']Nier was still $49.99 at my Kmart. I'll check again next week; really hoping it drops before my Fallout coupon expires.[/QUOTE]
My one friend bought Nier earlier tonight and he had to have the clerk take the game in the back and ask if it was supposed to have dropped to $20. The clerk came back with the game after they applied the discount to it.

If you find one of these games that should be ringing up $20 on the shelf and they're coming up $40-50, just ask a clerk if they could check if there's an update on their pricing gun. If they scan it with the gun and see there's an update, they can usually apply the update right then and there and drop the price for you.

It never hurts to ask, rather than walking out without anything.

Well checked another Kmart in Manhattan & found Sigma 2.

Extra legwork today due to some jackass who bought both copies at the Kmart in Queens along with a bunch of other $20 shovelware just minutes before I arrived there. Chances are he's an unemployed scumbag who flips them on eBay.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Well checked another Kmart in Manhattan & found Sigma 2.

Extra legwork today due to some jackass who bought both copies at the Kmart in Queens along with a bunch of other $20 shovelware just minutes before I arrived there. Chances are he's an unemployed scumbag who flips them on eBay.[/QUOTE]
:roll: Or maybe they have a bunch of friends who they were buying the games for as gifts? I just love how when someone grabs more than one copy of a game they're a 'scumbag', but I bet if you found one at that same store and agreed to buy one for a friend as well you wouldn't feel as if the same applied to you, right?

Last night, I was able to pick up WKC and Nier for :ps3: at $19.99 each at the San Mateo, CA Kmart. Major props to them for actually having these price drop games properly marked :)

Just got back from Kmart and I was able to pick up WKC at $20 and the Logitech Harmony 520 Remote for $25.

Does anyone know how much is Dragon Quest V for the DS? I forgot to ask the employee about it. DQV is becoming hard to find and $20 would be a great price to buy.

[quote name='postaboy']Just got back from Kmart and I was able to pick up WKC at $20 and the Logitech Harmony 520 Remote for $25.

Does anyone know how much is Dragon Quest V for the DS? I forgot to ask the employee about it. DQV is becoming hard to find and $20 would be a great price to buy.[/QUOTE]

DQV was $40 when I picked it up tonight. I used some coupons to make it $5 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back