Free Episode Of Back to the Future the Game PC/MAC

Raider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Get the first of five episodes for free of the Back to the Future game from Telltale Games. http://www.telltalegames.com/bttfoffer then enter code: 121GIGAWATTS Episode 1 will come out sometime in Dec. PC/MAC Only

Also they have a pretty good deal if you pre-order the whole Back to the Future series you get Puzzle Agent ($9.95 value) for free all for $24.95 http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf

I'm excited for this game because I love the movies! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snatcher33']This looks pretty sweet. Hope this comes over to the 360.[/QUOTE]

It's only for PC, Mac, PS3, and iPad.

I want to emphasize you don't even have to give them your real name. This is truly a free download.

Telltale is one of my favorite developers. This is certainly a treat for fans of their games and the movies. Also can't wait to see how Poker Night at the Inventory works out for them.

As a fan (not as big as I used to be) of the movies and the new Sam & Max and Monkey Island games, I want to thank you for posting this. I can't wait to see how Telltale does with this. :)

When I saw this thread I was thinking about the Cartoon series they used to have and somebody put in the wrong thread. But hey, Thanks a bunch OP.

I bought the TOMI 5-pack when it was $5 on Steam. Played about 25 minutes or so; already laughed a few times. :D

Thanks OP, I am now a fan of TellTale.

I'm going to feel really bad downloading this and then barely playing it, just like with the other free Telltale Games episodes I've gotten.
I'm a monster with a backlog that is large.

[quote name='snatcher33']This looks pretty sweet. Hope this comes over to the 360.[/QUOTE]

Last I heard it was supposed to be out for XBLA, PSN, WiiWare, along with the PC...though on their site it only shows the PSN and Apple logos...WTF!?

Just saw the 25th Anniversary version in theaters over the weekend. Was fun, so I'm hoping these come out well too thanks.

So, is this going to be coming to XBLA/PSN? Some time ago, TT said
that their new engine allowed for easy porting, or something. I'd
like to get their games, on XBLA, but will get them on PC, if they're
never ported.

I've never bought any Telltale games from them directly, they are digital downloads I'm assuming? The only thing that would make me pause on this is if I knew they were going to be on Steam at launch. Is it worth waiting out or should I just buy this now from their site?

EDIT: Nevermind I found what I needed in the other thread lol. Speaking of why haven't these been merged yet?

SO stoked for this series. Should be more awesomeness from Telltale.

Is there a general discussion thread for this game on CAG? I can't seem to find one.

bread's done
Back