wp7 wp8 windows phone windows 8 windows rt xbox live red stripe deals

• Please log in to reply
3645 replies to this topic

#1261 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

well wont get paid til friday...but when i do....final fantasy........woot!

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#1262 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:00 PM

Ascend: New Gods XBLA footage and Windows Phone details

With both this article and the one that's going up in 30 minutes or so (favorite E3 XBLA games), I could really use some positive comments on the article from you guys. I have to fight for whatever console coverage I get to post, so it's important my bosses know our readers enjoy it. Plus it's important to me because it's so fun to write. I know I can count on the usual suspects to comment, but let's the rest of us be nice and do it too. Thanks guys.

#1263 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

Nice read, looking forward to it.
Commented

#1264 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

When do the new games get posted I want final fantasy.

#1265 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:48 AM

Here's that other article I mentioned:

Windows Phone Central's favorite XBLA games of E3

I'm especially proud of the Double Dragon Neon interview within. Very much appreciate the comments on the previous article. Please do the same for this one if you can.

Also:

Windows Phone successes and failures at E3 2012

Edited by eastx, 11 June 2012 - 03:31 PM.

#1266 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

Why did everyone shit on Battlewagon. I finally got around to playing it and really enjoyed it. It's kind of repetitive, but so are a lot of mobile games.

Also, no FF or DotW sightings yet.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#1267 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

^I've only tried the demo of Battlewagon myself, but I agree with you. It's on my list of games to pick up sometime for sure, especially since it's a buck.
Posted Image

#1268 mrcheapo11

mrcheapo11

Whoooooooooooooop!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

Why did everyone shit on Battlewagon. I finally got around to playing it and really enjoyed it. It's kind of repetitive, but so are a lot of mobile games.

Also, no FF or DotW sightings yet.

^I've only tried the demo of Battlewagon myself, but I agree with you. It's on my list of games to pick up sometime for sure, especially since it's a buck.

I was originally really down on BattleWagon, but I have since played (and completed) it, and I would say it was worth a buck. It had that "one more challenge" appeal to it, and the very obtainable achievements saw to it that I finished it ;) There was just one level that was a bit tougher/more annoying than the rest, even with what seemed like the best choice of equipment for your wagon.

Also, Tentacles appears to be the DOTW, it dropped down to $1.99. Tempted, but I remember people saying it was too hard, opinions?

Posted Image

you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.

Hello all this is my frist post on GAG forums.

PM me for invites to Lockerz.com!

#1269 johnoralex

johnoralex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:02 AM

I really enjoy tentacles. I bought it for 5 dollars and never regretted it. I completed it a long time ago, but I appear to be an outlier. I will admit that it was hard near the end, but is very doable.

#1270 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:05 AM

I was originally really down on BattleWagon, but I have since played (and completed) it, and I would say it was worth a buck. It had that "one more challenge" appeal to it, and the very obtainable achievements saw to it that I finished it ;) There was just one level that was a bit tougher/more annoying than the rest, even with what seemed like the best choice of equipment for your wagon.

Also, Tentacles appears to be the DOTW, it dropped down to $1.99. Tempted, but I remember people saying it was too hard, opinions?

They made it easier and it's very easily recommended at $2. Some of the achievements aren't all that easy though. What's up with these repeat DotWs? :cry:

#1271 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:10 AM

I'll be so disappointed if FF isn't up when I wake up in the morning. I play on spending the morning on a raft in the pool leveling up most the morning.

#1272 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

I'll be so disappointed if FF isn't up when I wake up in the morning. I play on spending the morning on a raft in the pool leveling up most the morning.

that sounds like a good plan I would love to lounge and play ff tomorrow. Never went through the first one.

#1273 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:03 AM

Me neither I had it on ios and psp and always got distracted and played something else after my characters were around lvl 9-11ish. I got rid of my iphone shortly after and my psp broke so never got back to it.

#1274 johnoralex

johnoralex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

Final Fantasy is live on the web store!

http://www.windowsph...5d-dc2cbf868d8c

#1275 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

Final Fantasy is live on the web store!

http://www.windowsph...5d-dc2cbf868d8c

Damn, I was hoping for a pricing mistake! I just can't pay $7 for it, knowing I won't play it at al in the near future.

#1276 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:59 AM

While it is expensive for these phone games, I feel that it is easily worth 7 bucks, but I'm a huge fan of the franchise and really enjoy going through all of the content in a lot of RPGs, plus I hope that they will bring more of the final fantasy games, chrono trigger, or any of their other RPGs to the platform, so I'm definitely picking it up.
Posted Image

#1277 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

Final Fantasy now available - And man is it sweet to be playing this on the phone. :D

WP7 Deal of the Week
Posted Image
June 13

#1278 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

While we're on the subject...

Final Fantasy secret Achievements and Achievement Guide

Hope you guys find it useful!

#1279 Dustinator

Dustinator

Why hello.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

So much WP information overload eastx *brain explodes*

Thanks!

card.png

#1280 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

While we're on the subject...

Final Fantasy secret Achievements and Achievement Guide

Hope you guys find it useful!

yep......sont think I'll be getting all the achievements. Lol. Alright list though. Nice variety

rm8ylt.gif

#1281 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

Dear God,
I jumped in the pool Sunday and didn't realize until 15 mins later my phone was in my shorts.

I pulled it out of rice this morning and it still works. Little water behind the screen and the sound is screwy but it still works.

Final fantasy downloaded.

#1282 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

HTC trophy in case anyone cares .

#1283 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:30 PM

HTC trophy in case anyone cares .

thanks. Well if i ever decide to take my phone in the shower I should be ok. Lol

rm8ylt.gif

#1284 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:20 AM

Dear warboss,
Swim naked from now on.

Love,
God

#1285 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

Final Fantasy is so fun. The Labyrinth of Time and speed run Achievements will be obnoxious, but even if I don't get those, I'm really happy to have a proper RPG on my phone now. And getting to see how FF started is great too.

Warboss, glad your phone didn't explode! Jeez, that's scary. You should remove the battery and let it dry out more, unless it's totally dry already.

#1286 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

FF demo felt good, maybe if I get my WP backlog down a bit more I'll pick it up.

I'm still waiting for that Chickens Cant Fly update...it's been in certification for a couple weeks already I believe.

#1287 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

Just got a Samsung Focus phone earlier, tried the demo for Tentacles and liked it so think i'll get that. Any must have games? Thinking of getting Dodonpachi Maximum
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1288 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:58 AM

Just got a Samsung Focus phone earlier, tried the demo for Tentacles and liked it so think i'll get that. Any must have games? Thinking of getting Dodonpachi Maximum

Must Have? Final Fantasy. :P

rm8ylt.gif

#1289 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

Check out the $0.99 games, a lot of them are pretty decent (Fruit Ninja, Max & the Magic Marker, De Blob, Feed Me Oil, Burn the Rope, IonBallEX). Oh and make sure to grab all the free ones besides Bug Village too.

PvZ is definitely must have. Hydro Thunder is great.

#1290 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

are all of those .99 cent games permanent price drops or temporary? I have fable coin golf, toy soldiers bootcamp, hydro thunder and fruit ninja..plus all the free games of course
Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wp7, wp8, windows phone, windows 8, windows rt, xbox live, red stripe deals