wp7 wp8 windows phone windows 8 windows rt xbox live red stripe deals

• Please log in to reply
3903 replies to this topic

#2461 JohnnyDeLicious

JohnnyDeLicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Does anyone know how exactly to purchase the Zombies!!! Dlc? I am using an HTC Arrive, I deleted and reinstalled the game to make sure I had the newest version, I just can't find it anywhere. I'm hoping it's not delisted.

#2462 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Looks like Wordament is now available as a browser game as well, and you can earn achievements. :)

http://majornelson.c...ament-web-beta/

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2463 Feeni

Feeni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Does anyone know how exactly to purchase the Zombies!!! Dlc? I am using an HTC Arrive, I deleted and reinstalled the game to make sure I had the newest version, I just can't find it anywhere. I'm hoping it's not delisted.

You do it from within the game itself. From main menu hit play game, then above where the characters are you will see expansion packs. Hit that to bring up the purchase screen where you can use your points.

#2464 Dustinator

Dustinator

Why hello.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

Looks like Wordament is now available as a browser game as well, and you can earn achievements. :)

http://majornelson.c...ament-web-beta/

Wow, that's interesting yet cool. Wordament is whoring itself out like crazy now. Managed to get 80% of the achievements in like 5 rounds since my progress carried over from WP.

I will be very upset if my HTC Arrive from Sprint doesn't get the 7.8 treatment. Is this rumor true? :hot:

card.png

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

#2465 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

^Most message boards seems to suggest that it's true. Someone said they contacted HTC and were told the update isn't coming.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2466 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

There's a chance it'll still be doable though, the Dell Venue is updated without an official Dell announcement. Hopefully MS steps up

#2467 Feeni

Feeni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Wow, that's interesting yet cool. Wordament is whoring itself out like crazy now. Managed to get 80% of the achievements in like 5 rounds since my progress carried over from WP.

Wait, so does the browser version have separate achievements from the phone app? As in a GS double dip?

#2468 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Nokia users get non-Xbox Super Monkey Ball 2 free

Wait, so does the browser version have separate achievements from the phone app? As in a GS double dip?

Wordament Web becomes the first browser game with Xbox Achievements

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#2469 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

Ya. Triple dip if you know anyone that has an iPhone that you can play it on. I believe it's also available on Windows 8 for the rare quadruple dip.

Nokia users get non-Xbox Super Monkey Ball 2 free

Between games that only work for WP7, ones that only work with WP8, and ones that are available only to Nokia phones, this fragmentation is starting to bug me.

#2470 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

Between games that only work for WP7, ones that only work with WP8, and ones that are available only to Nokia phones, this fragmentation is starting to bug me.

I keep telling ya to switch carriers... 8-)

-Paul Acevedo

#2471 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

I keep telling ya to switch carriers... 8-)

SPRINT 4 LIFE! Haha

#2472 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

This should make a poor choice of carriers (wink) a little easier to live with:

Mirror's Edge now available to all Windows Phone users

-Paul Acevedo

#2473 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

"Mr Neato" if you're nasty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

Awesome.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2474 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

It does! This is actually very encouraging. I think I may pick this up over Skulls. $2 cheaper and I really enjoyed the console version.

#2475 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just got a 920 to play around with, guess I'm going to sub to this thread now.
Loving this phone so far, aside from the fact that the contact profile pics do not sync to the cloud. Very annoying.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2476 Arthas54

Arthas54

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

I have a Nokia Lumia 820, and I cant figure out how to get to the free version of Super Monkey Ball 2... I've tried going through Nokia Collection, Apps and Highlights, etc. I keep seeing 2.99$, but I see a little blue square that says 'Nokia' and when I touch it, the price disappears, but it still says Try and Buy, and when I click Buy, it says 2.99 again. What am I doing wrong?

#2477 voormis

voormis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

I have a Nokia Lumia 820, and I cant figure out how to get to the free version of Super Monkey Ball 2... I've tried going through Nokia Collection, Apps and Highlights, etc. I keep seeing 2.99$, but I see a little blue square that says 'Nokia' and when I touch it, the price disappears, but it still says Try and Buy, and when I click Buy, it says 2.99 again. What am I doing wrong?

http://www.wpcentral...ree-lumia-users

Try the QR code on that page - I actually had to reset my phone to get it to work. Also, Sonic CD is free for Lumia users as well.

#2478 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

God I can't wait for March 16 so I can upgrade to WP8...my HTC Surround keeps bugging out when I turn wifi on and my data connection has been slow as shit.

uc.png

#2479 Arthas54

Arthas54

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

http://www.wpcentral...ree-lumia-users

Try the QR code on that page - I actually had to reset my phone to get it to work. Also, Sonic CD is free for Lumia users as well.

I should've guessed I'd have to reset. Thanks!

#2480 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Sonic CD free on Nokia phones, but without Xbox Live Achievements

-Paul Acevedo

#2481 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

^This is kind of getting weird. Why strip the Xbox features to make it free?

#2482 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

Great news!

Square Enix returns to WP with KooZac

Also:

Risk Review

-Paul Acevedo

#2483 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'm glad to see any new release, especially a Square Enix release for my poor neglected Windows Phone, but let's face it, I, and I think everyone else would be a lot more excited if this were a release of one of Square's better known games like Chrono Trigger or The World Ends With You. What I wouldn't give for a WP release of games like that with achievements.

#2484 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

I would definitely rather have this over a JRPG, but I have to admit that I'm getting bored will all of the puzzle games. And I love puzzle games...it's just that there are too many of them that are so similar.

#2485 VaultDweller13

VaultDweller13

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

I'm glad to see any new release, especially a Square Enix release for my poor neglected Windows Phone, but let's face it, I, and I think everyone else would be a lot more excited if this were a release of one of Square's better known games like Chrono Trigger or The World Ends With You. What I wouldn't give for a WP release of games like that with achievements.

I was just thinking the same thing. I don't even like JRPGs that much, but I had a blast playing Final Fantasy on my phone, maybe because I could play small chunks at a time on the go. I'd like to see games with more substance on the marketplace, and not this never ending wave of puzzle games. I feel like very week it's just another game with stages you need to three star.
Posted Image

#2486 striker64

striker64

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Sonic CD free on Nokia phones, but without Xbox Live Achievements

I followed the link to the store from the article, but I get an error trying to download it. It says either it's not supported on my carrier, my phone's software is out-of-date, or it's not available in my country/region. When I search in the store, only the $4.99 version appears.

I'm using a Lumia 920 in the US on AT&T and running the latest software update, so I'm pretty sure none of those error messages are true. Anyone know what might be up?

#2487 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

The Sonic CD free offer has apparently ended. But it wasn't set up right and a lot of people had trouble downloading it.

-Paul Acevedo

#2488 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

I hate puzzle games and I actually like koozac a lot.
Doesn't feel like a bejeweled clone like everything else . I like the math angle, the achievements are easy, and ill gladly give Squeenix my money so they'll port more of their jrpg classics.

Also anybody looking for a skulls of the shogun or carcassonne achievement buddy hit me up.

Gamertag- Warboss Zorbag
So Windwaker HD is like cocaine for my eyes.

#2489 Cornelius

Cornelius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

I'm gonna get the Skulls of the Shogun demo sometime this week and check it out.

Any idea how long the "sale" price of SotS will stick around? I'm a little short on cash this week, and aside from buying Xbox points using store credit, but WinPhone isn't so flexible in payment options. :-(

70109.png
I don't always buy :360: points, but when I do, I click this CrazyGameTime affiliate link below
Cornelius's gamercard, so CGT will forward 2% of the proceeds so he can buy more points!

#2490 Dustinator

Dustinator

Why hello.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Any idea how long the "sale" price of SotS will stick around? I'm a little short on cash this week, and aside from buying Xbox points using store credit, but WinPhone isn't so flexible in payment options. :-(

As Paul stated a few days ago, the SotS devs haven't stated when the sale will end. They're just staying mum on the subject so whatev.

That being said, kinda jealous the W8 users are getting Monster Love Candy :cry:

card.png

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif