Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#481 Marvelous Mark

Marvelous Mark

Squished Prinny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:07 AM

I activated Netflix for the first time @ 9/1/11, but I never received my 100 MS points as a bonus. What the problem?

#482 zensation

zensation

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

So on page 5 of the rotating banner ad on the right side is about a Tweet reward sweepstakes. Every time i click on it i get the, "we've moved things around" page. Anyone have luck with this or know what it is yet?

#483 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

I think they changed how you're able to contact them since the rewards site directs you to the Xbox Live Support forums or their Twitter. When I had a question in April I was able to send them a message directly through the rewards site. The response that I received was from Xboxliverewards@eprizefulfillment.com so you might try sending them an e-mail there.

THanks bro!!!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#484 ifacebook

ifacebook

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:31 AM

Is the September survey not registering for anyone else? I did it on the first of the month, and it hasn't posted. I can even go back in and answer the question over and over again with no record of it. I'm not terribly concerned with my quarter's worth of MSP, but it'd be nice to have the 80 MSP from the avatar bonus clear next month.

I am in the same boat as you, mine is still not registering.. ><

Posted Image

#485 MrOlympiaSC

MrOlympiaSC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

I am in the same boat as you, mine is still not registering.. ><

Yeah, same. Mine still isn't registering.

#486 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:10 PM

I activated Netflix for the first time @ 9/1/11, but I never received my 100 MS points as a bonus. What the problem?

They should show up in the Pending section of your Rewards account. They'll be deposited in October.

sig.gif

#487 MrOlympiaSC

MrOlympiaSC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:11 PM

This month's survey is still not registering for me.

#488 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

I already got my 80 points for the avatar items. I was worried that those points wouldn't show up very quickly but I'm happy they did. I bought two 40 point items since they'd be free after the rewards and it looks like I'll get the points back soon. ;)

do you have to b a gold member to access rewards? please pm me with answer.

No.

#489 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:32 AM

So it seems like no one is getting the points for this months survey;

http://forums.xbox.c...spx?PageIndex=4

I don't know how they've had these surveys work for months, yet now suddenly have it screw up at this point. Even more amazing is how the issue was alerted out to support people that it wasn't working, and they still cannot fix the issue.

#490 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

http://forums.xbox.c...spx?PageIndex=4

I don't know how they've had these surveys work for months, yet now suddenly have it screw up at this point. Even more amazing is how the issue was alerted out to support people that it wasn't working, and they still cannot fix the issue.

actually the september survey was fine for me
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#491 Doctor Who

Doctor Who

Vworp Vworp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:09 AM

actually the september survey was fine for me

Same here, although I did the survey on the 1st so that might've helped.

#492 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:12 AM

Same here, although I did the survey on the 1st so that might've helped.

Same here, only on the second.
Posted Image

#493 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

What's the October deal on spending points and getting some in return? I missed that one.

#494 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

I got mine.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#495 KrzyHpnKricket

KrzyHpnKricket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:30 PM

What's the October deal on spending points and getting some in return? I missed that one.

You didn't miss it. It is still September, October's rewards haven't been announced yet.

#496 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:20 AM

Add another to the "got mine" count. I did the survery on the 1st, like I usually do with these.

#497 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:32 AM

Both the survey and reward are showing as pending for me
Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#498 VVaffle

VVaffle

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:22 AM

Looks like the new survey is up, but no October rewards offer yet. Perhaps this is giving people a chance to get the survey points who missed out on September's due to that bug? Unlikely, since this is probably just October's survey, but still.

#499 Monsta Mack

Monsta Mack

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:10 AM

Looks like the new survey is up, but no October rewards offer yet. Perhaps this is giving people a chance to get the survey points who missed out on September's due to that bug? Unlikely, since this is probably just October's survey, but still.

Looks like purchase or redeem 2800 points or more, and get 140 back. That's 5% back.

#500 WatTsu

WatTsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:13 AM

Does the renewal for the 12-month count with promos? Because there's a 50% off promo for a 12 month renewal that comes with 160 MSP, so that'd be nice.
Executive Producer, Host, and Creator
Geekspeak
http://www.geekspeakradio.us

#501 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:16 AM

Looks like purchase or redeem 2800 points or more, and get 140 back. That's 5% back.

Was just about to post this. Was kind of hoping it was just going to be another "buy x points worth of games/DLC, get y points back" sort of deal, but this works too. Just wish I hadn't already redeemed points to my account. Oh well, you live and you learn.

sig.gif

#502 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

Was just about to post this. Was kind of hoping it was just going to be another "buy x points worth of games/DLC, get y points back" sort of deal, but this works too. Just wish I hadn't already redeemed points to my account. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Similar boat here, I redeemed 4 1600 point cards earlier this week. Had bought them back when TRU had a 25% sale and didn't bother redeeming them until I planned to use them. With the unexpected XBL sales going on and me taking a trip this week, I redeemed the cards before I left, planning to buy stuff hoping the October offer would apply.

Still haven't pulled the trigger on the Gears 3 Season Pass, though that's a matter of when, not if. So if the November offer is spend X points, get Y[%] back, I have a 2400 point purchase already waiting.

#503 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:02 AM

I prefer this Spring's "no minimum purchase" offers. Glad I waited on my Outland purchase. Hope there's some great XBL content & deals incoming this month.

edit: Oh, nvm...I misinterpreted the offer. Read "redeem", but heard "spend" :-P Now, I sorta regret redeeming points in anticipation of that underwhelming 1-Day sale.

Edited by NoDAK, 01 October 2011 - 06:12 AM.

#504 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:11 AM

Not what I was hoping for but I'll take totally free points any time. Glad I stopped redeeming all the point cards I've been stocking up on. I'll just use them as needed from now on in case they do a promo like this in the future.

#505 ifacebook

ifacebook

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:11 AM

And of course my September survey didn't register..

Posted Image

#506 Firvagor

Firvagor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

Whoever likes racing and sports or shooting and strategy, have fun messing with the checkboxes since they're each paired up for some reason.

#507 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

Can't even access the rewards page. Gives me a "400 Bad Request" error.

EDIT: Nevermind. Accessed it using Chrome. Doesn't like Firefox, I guess.

#508 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Dang, I just redeemed 4000 points yesterday, lol

#509 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

Can't even access the rewards page. Gives me a "400 Bad Request" error.

EDIT: Nevermind. Accessed it using Chrome. Doesn't like Firefox, I guess.

I've been having the same problem with Firefox. However, if I sign out of live.xbox.com, rewards.xbox.com works. Last night I cleared all my xbox.com cookies and haven't had problems, but who knows how long that may last.

#510 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:20 PM

Whoever likes racing and sports or shooting and strategy, have fun messing with the checkboxes since they're each paired up for some reason.

I can't find "Role-Playing/RPG"... is that no longer a genre to gamers or something?