Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#1141 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Geez. Guess it's time to splurge on the sale this week. I did mention before that Microsoft/XBox is the Gamestop of digital sales, rewards, and offers. Major Nelson and the XBox Rewards teams are puppets of whoever pull the strings.

That's just part of having a job. Everyone has a boss and I doubt anyone thought Major Nelson was the Top Dog.

#1142 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

Damn missed the bday gift by 5 days

#1143 RubbaBandMan

RubbaBandMan

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

When did this start? I just bought something for 800 MSP yesterday. Does that mean in the next 96 hours, I will have 16 MSP pending?

#1144 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

When did this start? I just bought something for 800 MSP yesterday. Does that mean in the next 96 hours, I will have 16 MSP pending?

9/27 onwards, no idea when it shows up.

uc.png

#1145 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

2. Timing: The current phase of the offer begins on September 27, 2012 at 4:00 a.m. Coordinated Universal Time (Greenwich Mean Time) ("UTC") and ends on June 30, 2013 at 3:59 p.m. UTC ("Offer Period"). Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to determine local time. Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.

Tier 3: If you are an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member with a Gamerscore of twenty-five thousand (25,000) or more as of the first day of any month during the Offer Period, you will be eligible to receive the Tier 3 Offer.

http://rewards.xbox....and-conditions/

I'm not so sure Sept 27-30 purchases qualify. I would have interpreted the above as the Gold/Gamerscore check not having yet occured and purchases towards the rebate don't start till Oct 1 unless they count Sept 27 as the first day for the month since it's the first day of the promo. Unfortunately I thought you could game the system by timing the last day of a Gold sub to end on the 2nd and continue getting rebates on purchases for the rest of the month but you must be a Gold member when the purchase is made. So I guess two checks are made: a gamerscore/Gold check on the first of each month and if you qualify a Gold check when you make a purchase.

As for when you get your points:

When will my 1% or 2% rebate be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?
A. The refund will be calculated once at the end of each month that the purchases were made during and will be awarded by the 15th of the following month. Deposits of the Points refund will follow the Program’s current Points deposit terms. For more information, please read the Terms & Conditions.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

#1146 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

The site acknowledges that I'm top tier so I'd say the system has already tracked gamerscore.

uc.png

#1147 Sanges99

Sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:15 AM

October offer is revealed:

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi

When I saw that they had a link to "eligible content", I was super-excited to think that they'd reverted to the good ol' days where things were spelled-out and not where we had to guess (and alternately, the list provided suggested games/dlc I wouldn't have thought twice about on my own otherwise) ...then I saw it was just a list of movies & tv shows. Boo I say, booooo! *grabs his favorite "world's smallest violin"* :-({|=

Posted Image

#1148 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Does anyone else here have an issue with Xbox Live Rewards not recognizing your Gold status?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I redeemed a 3-Month + 1-month code on 09/16/2012. It expires 01/16/2013.
Would like to finally put these achievements to some use.

DCH_Logo%202014_CAG.png

Also on Twitter @ DanCote.Himself

#1149 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Does anyone else here have an issue with Xbox Live Rewards not recognizing your Gold status?

Not I. I redeemed a month code last night and was recognized with the gold crown on the My Achievements page almost instantly.

#1150 Juice el Savior

Juice el Savior

Urban Yeti

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

im probably wrong, but could it have anything to do with the fact that you used monthly codes as opposed to charging your credit card?

#1151 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Not I. I redeemed a month code last night and was recognized with the gold crown on the My Achievements page almost instantly.

Did either of you extend an active subscription or had your prior Gold sub expired (if you had been Gold)?

#1152 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Did either of you extend an active subscription or had your prior Gold sub expired (if you had been Gold)?

I was Silver for probably two months prior.

#1153 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

im probably wrong, but could it have anything to do with the fact that you used monthly codes as opposed to charging your credit card?

I actually considered this. Although it's never said anywhere (like the majority of the Xbox Rewards rules), I wondered if they want a full year subscription or auto-renewal on.

I had been Silver since probably February or March.

DCH_Logo%202014_CAG.png

Also on Twitter @ DanCote.Himself

#1154 Dthib87

Dthib87

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

bullshit i bought l4d2 GoD last thursday...

#1155 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

I actually considered this. Although it's never said anywhere (like the majority of the Xbox Rewards rules), I wondered if they want a full year subscription or auto-renewal on.

I had been Silver since probably February or March.

how soon did you take that screenshot after you renewed? because it can take a few hours for the status change on your account to propagate to all the database servers. that's why they give the notice that it can take up to 72 hours for things to take effect (even though it's usually much much faster).

#1156 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

how soon did you take that screenshot after you renewed? because it can take a few hours for the status change on your account to propagate to all the database servers. that's why they give the notice that it can take up to 72 hours for things to take effect (even though it's usually much much faster).

15 days later. Just took it to post here.
Xbox forums has several people asking about this as well. Glad I'm not alone - hopefully it gets resolved soon. Patiently waiting to make several purchases.

#1157 Juice el Savior

Juice el Savior

Urban Yeti

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Well this is what I have come up with so far between the pms of only about 4 whole people lol

its on the rewards forum and as soon as i get a definitive answer on these I will report back
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been speaking with some fellow gamers on a few forums, and we decided it would be easier to make one post with all of the content we were wondering about, as far as items that qualify towards the October Rewards Promotion
Here is the list; its not very organized :P
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Shadows on Zune (rental or purchase)
The Walking Dead (We know this counts, but we were wondering if we had to buy additional episodes in game or off of the marketplace)
Skull Girls
Castlevania: SotN XBLA
Castlevania HD XBLA (sorry, the title deprives me currently)
Castlevania HD XBLA DLC
Resident Evil 4 GOD
Resident Evil: Code Veronica GOD
Dead Rising: Case Zero XBLA
Dead Rising: Case West XBLA
Decay Episodes 1-4 XBLIG
Resident Evil 5 GOD
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City GOD
CoD: Black Ops GOD (considering it has zombies mode)
CoD: Black Ops DLC (again... zombie mode)
Skull Girls XBLA
Hell Yeah XBLA
I Am Alive XBLA
Amy XBLA
Hydrophobia XBLA
Deadlight XBLA
The Dishwasher Series XBLA
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick of Precipice Episode 1 or 2 XBLA
Penny Arcade Rain-Slick Episode 3 XBLIG
Dante's Inferno GoD
Stubbs the Zombie XBOX ORIGINAL
Castle Miner Z XBLIG
I MAED A GAEM WITH ZOMBIES IN IT!!!11!!!! XBLIG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats all I have for now, im sure I will think of more.
Im assuming this deal doesnt stack, no 4000 pts spent for 600 pts back correct?
Any items considered in this deal that go on sale, via Sales and Special or DotW count as well?
I ask about Sales and Special app because i know the purchases show up in a different market place or something of the sort...
Thanks for the response in advance and when I think of more I will post here and PM the admin that answers...
Currently playing: CS:GO, GTAIV, Reach, Shining Force (GBA), Fire Emblem (GBA HHH), Bloodycheckers, Doom and Destiny

#1158 Joshe

Joshe

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Clearly, costume quest should be on that list.

That game is the very essence of Halloween!
Posted Image

#1159 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Well this is what I have come up with so far between the pms of only about 4 whole people lol

its on the rewards forum and as soon as i get a definitive answer on these I will report back

I thought you were going to add mine from your response in the XBLA thread but no worries, I posted in your thread on the reward support regarding:

Dead Space Ignition, Dead Space DLC, Dead Space 2 DLC, FEAR 2 DLC, Alan Wake DLC, and the Pinball FX Plants vs Zombies Table.

Costume Quest is a fantastic candidate as well as the above poster mentioned. Should check on it too.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#1160 Juice el Savior

Juice el Savior

Urban Yeti

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

my bad... i thought you said the RE games... put the list together really quick

#1161 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Like I said, no worries man. I threw it in there.

Heres to hoping they respond with relative quickness. I'd like to purchase some content I'm missing sooner rather than later.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#1162 RubbaBandMan

RubbaBandMan

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Anyone get the birthday gift yet? I purchased something late last month, will it show up anytime soon?

#1163 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

my bad... i thought you said the RE games... put the list together really quick

If it makes you feel any better, I mentioned the RE games. ;)

card.png

#1164 Juice el Savior

Juice el Savior

Urban Yeti

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I mentioned the RE games. ;)

There ya go... lol

happy we got down to the bottom of that.

So far no damn answer... :hot:

im betting we will know what all is on sale first.

Im hoping for Castlevania Themed DLC. There are enough games warranting that right? :D

Man I have had the sudden urge to kill Drac all day off and on!

#1165 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

Stubbs isn't available anymore so why would they include it?

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#1166 AfroPig

AfroPig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

I wonder if the Black Ops map packs count for the October promo since they contain the zombie maps. I need to pick those up and they're on sale right now...I still hate to spend essentially $21 for 3 maps though.

#1167 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

09/30/2012 Used any sports apps for 10 hours or more 100 Posted Image
Posted Image

#1168 LondonGaijin

LondonGaijin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

Anyone get the birthday gift yet? I purchased something late last month, will it show up anytime soon?

The birthday gift is 20MSP. Someone on another forum has got theirs pending...

Also Trading:
>>>

Spoiler
<<<

#1169 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

LOL... so they were right. it is worth 25 cents... between that and the 2% back on purchases, I'm swimming in points now.

#1170 Tarheel76

Tarheel76

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hello, as I'm new to the "world of Xbox 360", I was wondering if someone could tell me where do we put in our birthday info for Microsoft to know about our birthday month ? I can't recall including it anywhere when I initially signed up for Xbox Live or Live Rewards. I may have done it, and just forgot.....would like to at least be able to see it, if I did in fact already take care of this. Thanks in advance everyone.