Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#1711 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

That's actually not that bad. Glad you grabbed it and not a lurker.

Oh, no. I didn't grab it. I used the code that was in my email. Looks like a lurker snagged it. :/

#1712 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

It seems that the 800 (820 with survey) points were transferred to my account today don't know why today? because we're not at the end of the month...

#1713 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

It seems that the 800 (820 with survey) points were transferred to my account today don't know why today? because we're not at the end of the month...

I thought they transferred on the 15th which also wouldn't make sense for it to go through today.

#1714 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

^Damn that is a long .gif!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1715 Dthib87

Dthib87

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

my reward points deposited today also.

#1716 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

What is the More Games, More Points Punchcard Offer?
A. From June 1 to July 15, 2013, Xbox Live Rewards members who purchase a single Games on Demand title for a minimum of $19.99 will receive one punch. Get five punches to complete the Punchcard and earn 1,600 Points!

What are the qualifying Games on Demand titles?
A. All Games on Demand titles $19.99 and up will qualify. Available Games on Demand titles can be found here: http://marketplace.x...s/GamesOnDemand. Each Games on Demand title must be for a minimum of $19.99 or more to qualify for one punch. Eligible purchase(s) must be made on the Xbox Live Marketplace between June 1, 2013 00:01 UTC and July 15, 2013 23:59 UTC. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ or other world time database to determine local time.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi (Under My Punchcard)

#1717 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:00 AM

So we only need to spend $100 to get 1600 points? What a deal

#1718 maesto_bungle

maesto_bungle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

So we only need to spend $100 to get 1600 points? What a deal

I know everyone is poo-pooing this deal as at regular prices for m$ it's pretty lousy. I wasn't able to get any of the $5 1200 pt cards, but I did get a truckload of 1600s for $12 a pop. After refund, I'm looking at $48 for five games, two copies of each, which isn't too bad. Also hoping Bioshock Infinite comes out on demand and I can get a punch off it (even at 4000 pts, that's only costing me $30 for two copies, which beats eBay). Anyways, I just wanted some advice on some games.

List so far:
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Definitely worth $5 a copy, much more entertaining to me than Most Wanted was.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Glad I didn't jump on it when the price dropped to 1600 pts. :)
Alice Madness Returns: Wasn't on my radar until the free online pass opened up the original, so $5 for both seems decent.

Maybes:
Legend of Spyro: I got a little niece that might enjoy playing a pink dragon.
Enslaved: I remember being interested in this game before it came out, but it fell off my radar.
Fight Night Champ: I really like Round 4, but not making your own boxer for the story kind of turns me off.
Rayman Origins: I know it's been on sale previously, but this works out almost as cheap as 800 pt sale prices. I keep passing on it cause I don't know which Rayman game to start with, and straight platformers get really boring and repetitive with all that jumping and dying (although I LOVE Battleblock Theater).

Probably nots, but maybe I missed something:
Dungeon Siege 3: Was tempted until I heard that co-op doesn't save progress for 2p.
Soul Calibur 4/5: I guess it was 2 that I played a ton and it looks like the Conquest mode I really enjoyed went bye-bye.
LEGO Indy 1/2, Harry Potter, or Pirates: My nephew loves Lego Batman, but I'm sure that's at least 80% Batman. I find these games terrible; crap camera, unintuitive puzzles, hard to see what's going on or where to go, boring... but if I'm at 4/5, I might pick one of these up for my bro's kids.

Full list of 1600pt Games on Demand:
http://xbldb.com/off..._checkbox[]=360

Trying not to get too pigeonholed by that list, as between now and July 15 there could be a couple games on sale that would still fill a punch.

Thanks in advance for any advice/opinions.

#1719 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

good list. Rayman origins is pretty great. I'd never played one before and looking at footage of earlier games in the series, this looks to be the most accessible. I'd say it has less 'jumping and dying' and more 'jumping and trying to get 100% of the "coins" in each level. watch a youtube trailer, the art style is great and its pretty decent platforming.

for those who got in on the coupon that shall not be named, its an ok deal. However I'd hope people refrain just on principle-this is a pretty weak promotion like last months was, and the more that buy in the more it shows them they are doing the right thing and should keep up with the sub par promotions. MS has had some greats sales/promotions in the last 5 years dont get me wrong, but the terrible far out weight the good, and all we can do to speak up is not open our digi wallets. /rant

#1720 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

I know everyone is poo-pooing this deal as at regular prices for m$ it's pretty lousy. I wasn't able to get any of the $5 1200 pt cards, but I did get a truckload of 1600s for $12 a pop. After refund, I'm looking at $48 for five games, two copies of each, which isn't too bad. Also hoping Bioshock Infinite comes out on demand and I can get a punch off it (even at 4000 pts, that's only costing me $30 for two copies, which beats eBay). Anyways, I just wanted some advice on some games.

List so far:
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Definitely worth $5 a copy, much more entertaining to me than Most Wanted was.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Glad I didn't jump on it when the price dropped to 1600 pts. :)
Alice Madness Returns: Wasn't on my radar until the free online pass opened up the original, so $5 for both seems decent.

Maybes:
Legend of Spyro: I got a little niece that might enjoy playing a pink dragon.
Enslaved: I remember being interested in this game before it came out, but it fell off my radar.
Fight Night Champ: I really like Round 4, but not making your own boxer for the story kind of turns me off.
Rayman Origins: I know it's been on sale previously, but this works out almost as cheap as 800 pt sale prices. I keep passing on it cause I don't know which Rayman game to start with, and straight platformers get really boring and repetitive with all that jumping and dying (although I LOVE Battleblock Theater).

Probably nots, but maybe I missed something:
Dungeon Siege 3: Was tempted until I heard that co-op doesn't save progress for 2p.
Soul Calibur 4/5: I guess it was 2 that I played a ton and it looks like the Conquest mode I really enjoyed went bye-bye.
LEGO Indy 1/2, Harry Potter, or Pirates: My nephew loves Lego Batman, but I'm sure that's at least 80% Batman. I find these games terrible; crap camera, unintuitive puzzles, hard to see what's going on or where to go, boring... but if I'm at 4/5, I might pick one of these up for my bro's kids.

Full list of 1600pt Games on Demand:
http://xbldb.com/off..._checkbox[]=360

Trying not to get too pigeonholed by that list, as between now and July 15 there could be a couple games on sale that would still fill a punch.

Thanks in advance for any advice/opinions.

What do you mean two copies? You only get one copy from On Demand :p

And Enslaved is fun, it's not something that stands out a lot, but it was pretty enjoyable and everything works well in it.

#1721 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

And Enslaved is fun, it's not something that stands out a lot, but it was pretty enjoyable and everything works well in it.

Maybe he has two Xboxes. He can buy a copy on his secondary 360 and play it there as well as his primary (or any other 360) as long as his profile is online. More info here.

#1722 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

he's referring to the fact he can download it on two 360s in his house, and technically be able to get 2 copies do to the way microsoft sets up DRM on downloadable games.
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#1723 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

I got an e-mail from XBox rewards since completing all the April punchcards (free avatar, 1 month XBL and 800 points) and this is all you get when you do:

p2e_Versafied.png

My First Ever Lowball: Live now! Ends 6/28!  http://www.cheapassg...ll-auction-v10/

#1724 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

I was told that I was supposed to show this off...

p2e_Brash%20Attack.png

Do the bitches come flocking now?

#1725 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hahahahhahahahahah.

Hahhahahahahahahah.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

Holy shit oh man that is funny!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1726 Crono-00

Crono-00

CAG, to Broke-AG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

From the thousands of Microsoft Points spent in April for XBLA games, Microsoft gives back this amazing wonder.  Spared no expense.  Only the best programmer and graphic designer were commissioned for these badges.  After we crane lowered our collective wallets into the Microsoft pit, after tearing through that, they just surround us with such love.  Clever girl.

Edited by Crono-00, 20 June 2013 - 08:19 PM.

card.png

#1727 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

I wonder if they cross checked qualifying Gamertags with those that redeemed multiple 1200 MSP codes bought for $5, saw a very high correlation and figured that was reward enough.

#1728 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Can anyone else take this month's survey?  It says there isn't one available to me, which makes me suspicious since there has been one every single month since the program began.

uc.png

#1729 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

Can anyone else take this month's survey?  It says there isn't one available to me, which makes me suspicious since there has been one every single month since the program began.

I'm seeing this, so I guess they decided to skip the survey this month >.>

Thanks for Stopping By!

Hello! We don't have a survey available this month, but you can head over to the GetYours page to see all the latest ways to earn.

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#1730 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

Same here. No survey for me as well. Kinda lame. I'm guessing this program could end as they are going to be switching to real money.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1731 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Same here. No survey for me as well. Kinda lame. I'm guessing this program could end as they are going to be switching to real money.

Why would they end it when they could just make the rewards more "badges" that would take someone a few minutes in Photoshop to slap together?

#1732 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

As you may have heard from the announcements at E3, major changes are coming to Xbox Live. One of these changes is the switch to local currency for purchases on Xbox. That means Microsoft Points will soon be retired and you'll instead be able to use money to purchase content on Xbox (see Xbox.com Points FAQ for more info).

With all these changes, it's become necessary for us to evolve the way we reward you. Starting August 1, 2013, you will not be able to earn Microsoft Points through Xbox Live Rewards any longer. Not to worry, though! Since this currency change is impacting the structure of the program, we're taking the opportunity to make Xbox Live Rewards even better. You'll continue to get rewarded for doing the things you love on Xbox Live – just not with Microsoft Points. So come back to rewards.xbox.com on September 1, 2013 for the full scoop. You can also follow us at @XboxLiveRewards on Twitter for the latest updates.

Finally, despite the Microsoft Points changes, all your hard work will not go to waste. On August 7, 2013 we'll deposit ALL your Pending Rewards Points into your account, even if you have less than 100. And if you still have Points in your Xbox account when Microsoft Points are retired, they'll be transitioned into your country's local currency. Your currency will be available for use at the Xbox Stores as usual. For more on the Points transition, see Xbox.com Points FAQ here.

So keep earning Microsoft Points with Xbox Live Rewards through July 31, 2013 – and stay tuned for exciting changes coming soon!

Sincerely,

Xbox Live Rewards Squad

uc.png

#1733 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

As you may have heard from the announcements at E3, major changes are coming to Xbox Live. One of these changes is the switch to local currency for purchases on Xbox. That means Microsoft Points will soon be retired and you'll instead be able to use money to purchase content on Xbox (see Xbox.com Points FAQ for more info).

Thanks for the update!  I figured they would do that as it makes sense.  Though we all know the rewards will now be lame avatar items or discounts for XBLA games.  And if they were smart, they would emphasize the punchcard concept more -- entice people to go digital, buy XBLA/GoD games, use TV apps, etc.

#1734 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

Though we all know the rewards will now be lame avatar items or discounts for XBLA games.

Don't forget crappy theme desktop wallpapers.

#1735 VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

My birthday falls in August. The birthday rewards points started on September 1 last year, if I remember correctly.

I've been robbed of my 20 birthday points!

#1736 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

My birthday falls in August. The birthday rewards points started on September 1 last year, if I remember correctly.

I've been robbed of my 20 birthday points!

Mine too, oh well I guess.

#1737 8ball305

8ball305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

I have 170 points pending ( I know its not being deposited until mid month and end of month but some people just got theirs sooner ). Why don't they keep it the way it is and just give you the 0.10-0.05$ they're giving us now

Want a Free Ipod Nano, PSP, Vouchers, or Domian names just click here for your free rewards now.
Need Paypal click here
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1738 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

So I guess if you want to at least get 1-2% back while you can, now is the time to spend your points.  

#1739 Jaashuaa

Jaashuaa

Jeep! Jeep!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:30 AM

I also am a august baby. I feel jipped. I didnt even get a chance to bitch about only getting 20 points.

518815.png

#1740 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

"Switching to PS4 cause of my 20 MSP"