Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1793 replies to this topic

#151 Not_Taken

Not_Taken

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

Nope, I still have the 80 pts I've been waiting to fill out.

#152 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:36 PM

Well I'm getting Torchlight while it's on sale, so I wonder if SF 3 or Bloodrayne will release this month?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#153 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

Has anyone else had promblems trying to do this month's survey? I did it and there's no sumbit button on the bottom or anything similar to a sumbit button.

#154 homerunrally02

homerunrally02

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

I didnt get any points for the june survey that i took wtf?? but i did get points for july.

#155 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:41 AM

also 1 more question. How many i get my points into my account?

#156 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:52 AM

Oh, so it has to be 800 points for each game? Although I guess it's hard to find any 400 point games anymore.

#157 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:39 AM

also 1 more question. How many i get my points into my account?

You need to first accumulate at least 100 points pending, then they are usually added to your account around midway through the following month (when you receive your monthly statement)

#158 bigbabyaggie99

bigbabyaggie99

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

I have a question about last month's promotion. Was the bonus points promotion just for renewing the Gold subscription or was it for the 1st purchase made on the marketplace as well? The forums support is stating it was just for renewing Live but I thought it was for the first purchase too.

Thanks

#159 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

I didnt get any points for the june survey that i took wtf?? but i did get points for july.

Same here. How odd.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#160 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:00 PM

I have nothing for May or June, I'm thinking about calling but crap, I imagine that will be a wasted exercise
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#161 Tropicat

Tropicat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

Guess it's not ending on 6/30/2011 but can't find anything about extending it or a new end date. I'm glad it's continuing though. I have been rewarded 1,200 points in 7 months so far. Not including the points from the beta. A lot better than the nothing we got before. Posted Image

#162 Xbro

Xbro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

I have 740 points in my account right now....

too bad since next weeks deals are Grand theft auto 4 related.

Lost and Damned at 400 points, and TBOGT at 800

Grand theft auto San Andreas will also be at 800 points.

#163 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

Tried to view stats from the Xbox Rewards Newsletter email I got but got like a server error. Anyone else's work or is it on their end I'm guessing.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#164 bigbabyaggie99

bigbabyaggie99

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:13 AM

Tried to view stats from the Xbox Rewards Newsletter email I got but got like a server error. Anyone else's work or is it on their end I'm guessing.

I was able to access the stats on my account just now.

#165 JustinSaneV2

JustinSaneV2

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:08 AM

Just mainly usage stats. Nothing too exciting.

Posted Image

#166 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

xboxliverewards@eprizefulfillment.com

Is this still the email I am suppose to use when trying to find out about a reward I haven't received? I still haven't received the points for buying the Halo map pack months ago, want to make sure I have the correct email.

#167 JustinSaneV2

JustinSaneV2

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

xboxliverewards@eprizefulfillment.com

Is this still the email I am suppose to use when trying to find out about a reward I haven't received? I still haven't received the points for buying the Halo map pack months ago, want to make sure I have the correct email.

Don't you only receive the points after you have accumulated more than 100 pending points?

#168 mis0

mis0

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

I was sort of pissed when I found out that the the XBL points accumulated through the rewards program expires.

[mis0's tradelist]

#169 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:38 PM

Don't you only receive the points after you have accumulated more than 100 pending points?

That doesn't really matter since my account has no indication that I even took part in the offer (not to mention receiving the points for the offer would put me over 100 points). People in this thread have said they received their 400 points for the Halo map pack, I still haven't and there isn't anything listed in my pending rewards that says I will even receive them.

#170 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

Has anyone done this month's survey. I do it and there's no sumbit button so i won't get credit for it. im stuck at 80 points and need that 100 badly.

#171 donkeydrop

donkeydrop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:02 AM

Just want to warn people that this must be the most crappily run program ever done by a major business. You sign up and then wait for several days for them to "set up" your account (amazingly every other web site in the world can do it in a few seconds), then they send you an email saying your account is ready ... and of course it's not. Maybe a week later you can finally log in.

Then you earn some points, except they don't get get posted to your account for months. The official timeframe is 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends, so if it's a month long deal then you are already waiting 3 months. Except there are even more delays. Just look in their forums, post after post, hundreds of them and every one is the same .... points never got credited.

I'm not saying it's a scam, most people do eventually get their points , but what a fucking mess. Free is free, but this program really pushes the limits.

#172 Leggy Peggy

Leggy Peggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:35 AM

I didn't have a problem with the beta. I haven't had a problem with the current program. Once it was confirmed that points on renewals don't appear on your account until the renewal starts, it's been smooth sailing. I get my points, I use my points, I earn more.

I like it.

#173 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:39 AM

Just want to warn people that this must be the most crappily run program ever done by a major business. You sign up and then wait for several days for them to "set up" your account (amazingly every other web site in the world can do it in a few seconds), then they send you an email saying your account is ready ... and of course it's not. Maybe a week later you can finally log in.

Then you earn some points, except they don't get get posted to your account for months. The official timeframe is 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends, so if it's a month long deal then you are already waiting 3 months. Except there are even more delays. Just look in their forums, post after post, hundreds of them and every one is the same .... points never got credited.

I'm not saying it's a scam, most people do eventually get their points , but what a fucking mess. Free is free, but this program really pushes the limits.

Safe to say that you weren't involved in the PS Rewards Beta.

default.png2.png

#174 donkeydrop

donkeydrop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:52 AM

Safe to say that you weren't involved in the PS Rewards Beta.

Not really the same; that was a worthless program but it never seemed badly run. I guess people got all upset because they canned it and went back to the drawing board, but at least they realized they had a problem. XBL Rewards is the opposite; the program itself is decent, but the web site seems to be administered by a bunch of monkeys who have time travelled here from the 1970s.

#175 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:47 AM

Rewards for August.

20 - survey
100 - 1st marketplace purchase
160 - buy 1600 worth of add-ons in August and get 160 points back
100 - netflix

Looks like I'll get the Arrival from Mass Effect (deal of the week) to count towards the 1600 points. I'll reach the 1600 points on DLC though as I only get DLC when it is at least half off.

#176 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Logged in today and found some weird stuff in my account. Had 890 points yesterday, checked and I have 1990 now. Apparently they credited the 220 MSP rewards I had earned for this month to my account 5 times. My girlfriend had her 100 points added 4 times. Just thought I'd give anyone else who was confused about this a heads up.

sig.gif

#177 Doctor Who

Doctor Who

Vworp Vworp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

Logged in today and found some weird stuff in my account. Had 890 points yesterday, checked and I have 1990 now. Apparently they credited the 220 MSP rewards I had earned for this month to my account 5 times. My girlfriend had her 100 points added 4 times. Just thought I'd give anyone else who was confused about this a heads up.

Same thing has happened to me. Very confusing. :S

#178 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

Same thing has happened to me. Very confusing. :S

Same here. My account has jumped from 10 to 1570 just this morning...

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#179 justoneuncle

justoneuncle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

I got a MS point boost as well. I checked xbox.com and there are four deposits of 260 points. I hope we get to keep them.

#180 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

I didnt get a point glitch :(