Out Now Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#271 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

I was playing one of the missions in the Hyperion city and he popped out of one of the containers. He doesn't even drop anything. How disappointing.

#272 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hunter S. Thompson character the first to greet you in Oasis? Im sold
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#273 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hunter S. Thompson character the first to greet you in Oasis? Im sold

Yep. Raoul Duke.

#274 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

NEW

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
I'm about to tweet another set of SHiFT codes for a Borderlands 2 Golden Key.

PSN: CJWJJ-HR5Z3-6ST5J-S3WBT-6TJWZ
Posted Image

#275 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

NEW

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
I'm about to tweet another set of SHiFT codes for a Borderlands 2 Golden Key.

PSN: CJWJJ-HR5Z3-6ST5J-S3WBT-6TJWZ

yay it worked, pitchford is awesome
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#276 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

I'm liking Flint's Orange Thunderball fist. Its a shock bullet with a shock grenade effect after a few seconds. Got lucky once and the boss Bullymong dropped an L0 Hornet for me which was useful up until like level 10. Really want to try and get more to drop, they're great starting guns if you get lucky. I know evil ended up with a triple flaming grenade launcher. I got a single shot shock grenade launcher. The Black Hole and Sham shields are fun too.

The Mechromancer is easily by far the most powerful per shot class. I've managed to destroy everything tough in my previous playthroughs, the hardest part is managing the Anarchy stacks initially. Get her up to 100 stacks relatively quick and the fun just doesn't stop. Get her up to 400 stacks and its barely manageable. Plays best anywhere between 100-300 stacks. Absolute monster. A Cat Class Siren may do more consistent damage when set up but I've outright demolished Flint, Mercy and every other boss that gave me a hard time on my Siren or Commando.

Its just insane. She even starts screaming out that you're breaking the game at/near 400 stacks. No desire to go down any other trees than Ordered Chaos except for the point or two to regen health.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#277 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

I'm liking Flint's Orange Thunderball fist. Its a shock bullet with a shock grenade effect after a few seconds. Got lucky once and the boss Bullymong dropped an L0 Hornet for me which was useful up until like level 10. Really want to try and get more to drop, they're great starting guns if you get lucky. I know evil ended up with a triple flaming grenade launcher. I got a single shot shock grenade launcher. The Black Hole and Sham shields are fun too.

The Mechromancer is easily by far the most powerful per shot class. I've managed to destroy everything tough in my previous playthroughs, the hardest part is managing the Anarchy stacks initially. Get her up to 100 stacks relatively quick and the fun just doesn't stop. Get her up to 400 stacks and its barely manageable. Plays best anywhere between 100-300 stacks. Absolute monster. A Cat Class Siren may do more consistent damage when set up but I've outright demolished Flint, Mercy and every other boss that gave me a hard time on my Siren or Commando.

Its just insane. She even starts screaming out that you're breaking the game at/near 400 stacks. No desire to go down any other trees than Ordered Chaos except for the point or two to regen health.

The capstone on that tree is ass though

jUzp7Jo.gif

#278 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

:ps3: WTCTJ-J9CS3-RSJ53-Z3K3B-BT9F9

Another gold key (2nd one today)

please subscribe: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329209

#279 spedmunki

spedmunki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

Ugh. Will the codes ever drop while I'm NOT at work...fuuuuuu

#280 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

So I started my mechro in the anarchy tree but once I capped it out I realized that I dont like anything in the second half of the tree but love anarchy. So what I did was put in enough points to get the skill that gives you 25 stacks when you have 0(none in increasing stack cap.) and then put the rest in the BFF tree for survivability. Then last night I maxed out my 150 stacks for the first time and realized my build was not optimal. So right before quitting last night I respeced again so i put 1 in anarchy, 4 in smaller clip(have 8 with class mod) and 1 point in deathtraps spin move and the rest in BFF. IM level 35 now so BFF isnt maxed out yet. Ive got the 8 points in the smaller clip because it makes a shotgun I have reload after 1 shot(which can kill most in one close shot.) which means big anarchy stacks for me.
My build: http://www.borderlan...chromancer.html

Edited by OlDirtyBastard, 20 October 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#281 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Alright - so i'm about to hit lvl50 with my soldier. Any kind souls out there willing to clone their legendary gear for me?
Spoiler

#282 arrrggghhh

arrrggghhh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

I tried playing Borderlands 2 today and I'm met with a big box that says "unloadable save data", and it won't let me access my characters. I applied some update yesterday that PSN downloaded on it's own called "additional content" I believe. I haven't had any problems before that. I had the premier club, and 2 gold keys, please tell me I didn't get that bug that wipes out your badass points!

#283 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

I'm about to start a run on the final boss in the to raid bosses on the DLC. If anybody wants to join me feel free. I need level Fifty's to help out. PSN name same as CAG name

#284 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

U going for Master Gee?

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#285 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

Just started TVHM at level 37 Axton. I need much better weapons because I have to rely on my turret to do most of the work. My main weapons are mostly 5+ levels below me, so yeah, need new gear which I hope to acquire as I progress through story again. I realized I missed quite a few dialog initially when playing with others and just rushing through.
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#286 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:50 AM

Just started TVHM at level 37 Axton. I need much better weapons because I have to rely on my turret to do most of the work. My main weapons are mostly 5+ levels below me, so yeah, need new gear which I hope to acquire as I progress through story again. I realized I missed quite a few dialog initially when playing with others and just rushing through.

I helped Hito out initially but even you saw the struggles I had when I went into the 2nd play through. I quickly ditched my old guns for new stronger stuff. Those first few levels blow because the last highest loot you can get is 35-36 at the Hyperion Colosseum. I hope you understand why I got so frustrated at the time.
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#287 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:23 AM

U going for Master Gee?

Did your game freeze as soon as master gee went down? I had to hard reset the game and ended up not getting credit

#288 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Nop, i was fine, thats pretty unlucky tho.

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#289 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

All these pink guns suck, who wants them lol

jUzp7Jo.gif

#290 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

Nop, i was fine, thats pretty unlucky tho.

Damn, now I got to take another run at him today

#291 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

All these pink guns suck, who wants them lol

I have most of them and they are pretty bad.

The relic sucks too because it changes percentage every time you equip it.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#292 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Finally luck was on my side today. I've been ripped off by so many people joining my games and stealing all the loot I was starting to get really pissed. So a guy join my game today and drops of every orange weapon known to man and then leaves. now I don't have to farm any of the bosses

#293 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Anyone finish all the side missions? I finished the game with Gaige and was hoping to be close to having all side missions done. When I killed the warrior it said I have 43/45 done. Terramorphous will make 44 right?

I didn't skip any missions that I know of. What could I have missed?

Does finding him count as one and killing him count as the other?

#294 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Anyone finish all the side missions? I finished the game with Gaige and was hoping to be close to having all side missions done. When I killed the warrior it said I have 43/45 done. Terramorphous will make 44 right?

I didn't skip any missions that I know of. What could I have missed?

Does finding him count as one and killing him count as the other?

There is a side mission in Claptrap's house. I picked it up with my Siren in TVHM but since it was in Eridium Blight I don't know what it was specifically since it didn't pop up in my quest list as I haven't unlocked that area yet.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#295 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

There is a side mission in Claptrap's house. I picked it up with my Siren in TVHM but since it was in Eridium Blight I don't know what it was specifically since it didn't pop up in my quest list as I haven't unlocked that area yet.

Ah, thanks!

I'll have to check it out later.

#296 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

The ring quest? It doesn't count towards the side-quests. I'd suggest just hopping into each of the fast travel maps and looking for yellow !

You have to go everywhere for the trophies anyway. Did you shoot the dude in the face in Thousand Cuts or help the Goliath with his beacon in Sawtooth?
Spoiler

#297 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

The ring quest? It doesn't count towards the side-quests. I'd suggest just hopping into each of the fast travel maps and looking for yellow !

You have to go everywhere for the trophies anyway. Did you shoot the dude in the face in Thousand Cuts or help the Goliath with his beacon in Sawtooth?

Yeah I shot him and let the Goliath get killed.

my map isnt showing anything that needs to be completed except Terra

#298 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

My girlfriend and I finally got our mechro and commando to 50. Anyone still running the end game bosses and/or want to help us out with some legendaries?

#299 Ace_Defective

Ace_Defective

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Shift Code:
CBWJ3-6HRZJ-6ZJK3-9BKBT-WH3FZ

#300 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:23 PM