Out Now Borderlands 2

you wont have to get to level 30 with axton or maya, but you will with zer0 and salvador. kinda wish i picked a different character.

on top of that, itll take 2 full play throughs of 1 character to get to level 50 and fight terramorphous. so doing all those side missions your first play through is pointless cuz youll have to do them all again because terra counts as a side mission.

[quote name='Brainberry']whats the requirements to right terra? I heard you get the best or the best loot after you beat him.[/QUOTE]

the requirements is to beat the game. its a level 50 mission though, so unless you tag along with a massive bad ass that solos him while you are in fight for your life, youll want to wait.

the loot you get, from what people who have beaten him said, wont be as good as the stuff youre already equipped with.

theres a guy on xbox360achievements.org that already has a level 50 axton and solo'd terra.

theres also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIhZQPQUec

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if the skins are stored at the player level? I picked up a few Siren skin customizations and spent them to get them out of my inventory. It acted like they were being added to my station, but I'm not sure.

Still enjoying it, but I foresee a small problem in the distant future with the badass system. I had a maxed out shotgun in the first game, and it fired so fast, it was almost too difficult to use how i wanted to, so i switched to revolvers. They should put some of the items on the badass list on a sliding scale so you can tone them down if you want. I really can't think of anything on the list other than fire rate that would be a negative though, so maybe i'm crazy.

[quote name='InnocentAtom']:censored: First i didn't get any pre-order code because Gamestop messed up my order, now i missed this one too.[/QUOTE]

you should keep an lookout on his twitter, there is a chance he will be giving away more codes

[quote name='InnocentAtom']:censored: First i didn't get any pre-order code because Gamestop messed up my order, now i missed this one too.[/QUOTE]
Do you know about registering n their forums to get a key?

Does anyone else think the turret is really overpowered? I'm at level 22 and it seems a lot more powerful than the last game. I can pretty much run into an area, toss the turret in the middle and take cover around the edges picking guys off while the turret mauls pretty much anything.

All I've done is the skills the increase shots and accuracy, and the one that adds rockets. I can't imagine what the nuclear bomb or multiple turret skills will do.

[quote name='lokizz']i registered today and got it on my ps3 when i loaded up the game.[/QUOTE]

How does it link your account to your ps3?

I dont see an option to ling it from the forums.

Maybe its the Email?

I like the borderlands franchise but this pass crap is BS. How the hell do the people who purchased the $150 CE don't get all the DLC. I don't care if it's time released or whatever when we support them like that from day 1 we should get it all. I know there's gonna be a borderlands 2 GOTY so I'll wait for that all while enjoying the vanilla version now. $200 for 1 game GTFO.

[quote name='Brainberry']How does it link your account to your ps3?

I dont see an option to ling it from the forums.

Maybe its the Email?[/QUOTE]

yeah probably email since i used the same one that i use for my psn account to register with.

We are CAG. I could never justify paying $150 for a CE, you're paying for the plastic goodies. I don't think any extras are worth $90, just my opinion.

Use e-Rewards to get free $25 gift cards to Gamestop (or use Amazon credit from Best Buy or some other survey sites), use that credit on the pre-order that probably has some pre-order bonus like another $10 gift card. Then I used Langers Juice free (with UPC send in) PSN cards to pay for Season Pass. Now I got my own GOTY edition, for less out of pocket than others pay for the vanilla version on release day, let alone a CE.

Borderlands 2 spoiler:
Anyone else find the "What's in the box?!" joke yet? I opened a box at Ellie's and Jack screamed over the communicator "What's in the box? What's in the box!" and inside was a blue pistol named "(some guy)'s head" forgot his name, pistol wasn't that great, used it for a short bit.

I tried to repeat it on my other couch co-op only character, and it never happened yet.

I used that code and linked my Shift account and went into my game and it says I have 5 keys. I thought I'd only have 3. Either way I'm quite happy.

just a heads up for those who missed out, just check the his twitter regularly, because there is a chance he might be giving out more codes in the near future

If you guys didn't know... quitting from the XMB forces a save but ejecting the disc does not force a save. Great for when you want to go slot machine hunting for purples/oranges.

[quote name='Mad39er']If you guys didn't know... quitting from the XMB forces a save but ejecting the disc does not force a save. Great for when you want to go slot machine hunting for purples/oranges.[/QUOTE]

Was it updated?

Because I've been XMB quitting for a while now, just did it 30 mins ago to give my friend 100k and it still works.

[quote name='Brainberry']Was it updated?

Because I've been XMB quitting for a while now, just did it 30 mins ago to give my friend 100k and it still works.[/QUOTE]

That may work in multiplayer if you're not hosting. I know from doing the AI shotgun/shield quest xmb quitting forced a save.

i just xmb quitted today solo while doing the slots trying to get a legendary gun and it didnt force a save. also, i just got off 5 minutes ago and never downloaded any type of patch.

[quote name='Mad39er']That may work in multiplayer if you're not hosting. I know from doing the AI shotgun/shield quest xmb quitting forced a save.[/QUOTE]

Someone else must have run by a save point. I just did a force quit (hold PS button down, "Quit Game") to see what the other quest reward was in a "Return quest to this person or this person" quest.

[quote name='Brainberry']Was it updated?

Because I've been XMB quitting for a while now, just did it 30 mins ago to give my friend 100k and it still works.[/QUOTE]

what game is the image in your sig from. That's hilarious!!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']ok me and brainberry need 2 lvl 50s to beat terra!![/QUOTE]

I already knew that, I just wanted to see how it looks like. Didn't know it can launch you outside of the map LOL

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Someone else must have run by a save point. I just did a force quit (hold PS button down, "Quit Game") to see what the other quest reward was in a "Return quest to this person or this person" quest.[/QUOTE]

That's not quitting from the xmb that I was referring to. Where you hit the PS button and select quit game under the Game tab. Good to know that quitting the other way works easier and better though.

[quote name='8bitArtist']i cant get jimmy jenkins to spawn for me. its getting really fucking irritating.[/QUOTE]

Found him on accident while doing a quest for Tannis, collecting 4 echo evidence of torture/experiments or something. More than 1 popped out of the boxes.

As for holding PS button down for that black screen 4 option menu (quit, controller settings, etc) I use that almost exclusively now because the XMB takes forever to load now since I have so many PSN games from PS+.

New code

WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

my buddy has been solo farming terra. got a level 50 legendary commando class mod but he doest play commando so he gave it to me. he also has a level 49 bee shield that he just instantly murders shit with.

[quote name='8bitArtist']New code

WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

my buddy has been solo farming terra. got a level 50 legendary commando class mod but he doest play commando so he gave it to me. he also has a level 49 bee shield that he just instantly murders shit with.[/QUOTE]
Would your friend be kind enough to dupe it to me? I can give 50mil for it.

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Would your friend be kind enough to dupe it to me? I can give 50mil for it.[/QUOTE]

no. he wont. he spends a lot of time farming for his items. he isnt going to just give it to some random who hasnt put the time in to get it themselves.

plus money is worthless. its super easy to max out your money.

[quote name='8bitArtist']no. he wont. he spends a lot of time farming for his items. he isnt going to just give it to some random who hasnt put the time in to get it themselves.

plus money is worthless. its super easy to max out your money.[/QUOTE]

Hey can your buddy dupe it for me I can provide him with my hot new track from DJ Rapstar I rap Gangster's Paradise backwards with my mom. I think he would like it plus I have perfected the reach around.

bread's done
Back