Out Now Borderlands 2

I'm farming Warrior right now, I'll post up the Legendaries lvl 50's I get and will dupe it since it isn't a big deal.

Would love some extra Siren Skin/Head mods if you have them

[quote name='bjstucker']Hey can your buddy dupe it for me I can provide him with my hot new track from DJ Rapstar I rap Gangster's Paradise backwards with my mom. I think he would like it plus I have perfected the reach around.[/QUOTE]

he already got da plat in def jam rapstar son!

[quote name='navalg1337']Would you like anything for it?[/QUOTE]

Any level 50 legendary weapon I would take.

Also just got a level 50 Bee shield and Level 50 Slayer Of Terramourfus Class Mod for Gunzerker.

[quote name='8bitArtist']New code

WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

my buddy has been solo farming terra. got a level 50 legendary commando class mod but he doest play commando so he gave it to me. he also has a level 49 bee shield that he just instantly murders shit with.[/QUOTE]

code expired :(

[quote name='langdon_alger']stupid question (I've been gone for a week): Where do we enter the code and sign up for whatever it is we sign up for? online or thru the game?[/QUOTE]

You redeem these codes in game under the extras tab in the main menue. You have to sign up for a gearbox shift account though for it to work.

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home

[quote name='Brainberry']Any level 50 legendary weapon I would take.

Also just got a level 50 Bee shield and Level 50 Slayer Of Terramourfus Class Mod for Gunzerker.[/QUOTE]
Hey do you have the Badaboom orange rocket laucher for the Bee and/or Conference call?

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Hey do you have the Badaboom orange rocket laucher for the Bee and/or Conference call?[/QUOTE]

Is that the only Legendary you have? Because we can just go dupe for dupe if you don't have a problem with it, I also have a Wisky Shield.

Hey, nevermind i got the bee and the conf gun.
Well i have Impaler, a Terra hide 1 more lvl 50 shield, aswell as lvl 50 sniper and a smg, cant recall their names tho.

Quick question: If any of you try to sprint, do you do your special move?

Battlefield 3 did the same thing where when I try to sprint, I sometimes throw a grenade. And in BL2, I throw my turret (sometimes it doesn't although the time bar appears).

Want to make sure it's the games and not just my controller...

[quote name='4thHorseman']Quick question: If any of you try to sprint, do you do your special move?

Battlefield 3 did the same thing where when I try to sprint, I sometimes throw a grenade. And in BL2, I throw my turret (sometimes it doesn't although the time bar appears).

Want to make sure it's the games and not just my controller...[/QUOTE]

Sounds weird, It's never happened to me.

I'll third that- never happened.

8bitArtist - would you mind if i hope into your game for a little sometime this week to grab some levels?

[quote name='nbballard']I'll third that- never happened.

8bitArtist - would you mind if i hope into your game for a little sometime this week to grab some levels?[/QUOTE]

well, im 48 now, so ill be maxing soon. i have all the other trophies in the game except level 50 and the maya phaselock one. i power levels my maya to 18 or something, so ill probably finish off those 2 trophies today. after that, i dont know how much ill be playing.

i really wanna fight vermivorous the invincible though before i trade it in.

Finally caved and bough BL2, damn this game is awesome. But after reading this thread I feel like I'm so late to the party....

[quote name='spedmunki']Finally caved and bough BL2, damn this game is awesome. But after reading this thread I feel like I'm so late to the party....[/QUOTE]

I went on vacation a few days after it came out and I agree, it feels like the wave has already crested. (give me a shout if you want to play multi. I think Im around level 11).

[quote name='8bitArtist']well, im 48 now, so ill be maxing soon. i have all the other trophies in the game except level 50 and the maya phaselock one. i power levels my maya to 18 or something, so ill probably finish off those 2 trophies today. after that, i dont know how much ill be playing.

i really wanna fight vermivorous the invincible though before i trade it in.[/QUOTE]

what level did you need zero at to get his trophy out of curiosity.

31 for zer0. gotta get the final skill in the red tree because that enables more time with each kill while in stealth.

level 25 for gunzeker. gotta go into the blue skill tree to enable extra time per kill there as well.

zerkers is much more of a pain than zer0s

[quote name='4thHorseman']Quick question: If any of you try to sprint, do you do your special move?

Want to make sure it's the games and not just my controller...[/QUOTE]
Wow I thought my controller was breaking too. Its weird though because it only happens with the controller that came with the system(which is heavier than the others so it must have diff hardware.) but when I run sometimes I throw and grenade and switch my guns and jump. It happened to my girlfriend first and I was making fun of her for blaming the controller, sure enough it started happening to me when we switched.

What ps3 model did you buy? Maybe we have the same controller and its only an issue with that one make.

I got the 160GB family pack with ratchet and clank and singstar

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']What ps3 model did you buy? Maybe we have the same controller and its only an issue with that one make.

I got the 160GB family pack with ratchet and clank and singstar[/QUOTE]

It's been a few years since I bought mine, but I think it was just a 120gb Slim model. I don't think it came with a game, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='navalg1337']Got a custom head skin for Siren from this huge varkid last night. I play gunzerker so I'm willing to trade for that[/QUOTE]

U mean Kawaii Killer?

I'll give you any Legendary Weapon/ Shield for it(I have them all)

[quote name='navalg1337']Got a custom head skin for Siren from this huge varkid last night. I play gunzerker so I'm willing to trade for that[/QUOTE]
Ive got a blue(might be purp) head for zerker also a purple class mod for him.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Ive got a blue(might be purp) head for zerker also a purple class mod for him.[/QUOTE]

Haha If Navgal is talking about the Kawaii Killer Siren Head I will give him anything for it. Been trying to get that for the past couple day no luck.

Or if you get it from him maybe you can dupe it for me and I'll give you a couple legendary lvl 50's for it.

I'm missing the Kawaii Killer Siren Head and Legendary Siren Class Mod(non Terra)

I'm willing to give you 5 of anything from this list(all Legendary Level 50's)
Shields

Fabled Tortoise
Hide Of Terra
Impaler
Black Hole
Bee Shield
Whiskey Dango Foxtrot

Launchers

The Bunny
Quick Fire Drawler Badaboom
Derp Nukem

Snipers

Skullsmasher
Longbow
Surgical Pitchfork
Night Pitchfork
Razrez Lyuda
Barking Volcano Sniper
Operational Intruder

Assault Rifles

Feral Veruc
Severe Shreddifier(best Zerker gun)
Madhous!

SMGs

Cutting Edge Bitch
Guaranteed Babymaker
Accuminous Hellfire

Shotguns
Scalable Conference Call
Casual Flakker

Pistols

Gunerang
Purging Infinity
The Gub
Unkempt Harold
Bowie Maggie
Loaded hornet

Last edited by a moderator:
yes so I want that head too
tumblr_mb4kaoc0j01ryoyfbo2_1280.jpg

yea I am lvl 26 siren (thanks 8 bit for the boost) but am all about collecting all skins and heads for my Siren as I will probably just be boosting everyone else in vault hunter mode

Langdon - feel free to look me up if I am online. I have several characters in the 10-14ish range. I have not had as much time to devote to this due to work but I try to play an hour or so a night.

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Anyone have the Afro head or knows how to get it?[/QUOTE]

I heard Verm drops it, which sucks since getting him to spawn is random luck

[quote name='8bitArtist']who knows man. nothing fucking works for me.[/QUOTE]

i know this feel

just had 4 ultimates flying in the air not giving 2 fucks about us:cry:

Yeah this is hard, but oh well, ill try, really want that head. I heard you need a party of 4 for it to work, but iv also head people doin it solo. Hmm...

bread's done
Back