Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

SE details & cover art added to OP

#32 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

SE details & cover art added to OP

Wow, the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition does look amazing. Not sure if I'm willing to spend $150+ on it though.

Posted Image

#33 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

That loot chest looks like it would be worth it overall. Unfortunately the only thing I want in that would be the game & the bobble head & vending machine box. The loot chest is pretty sweet looking itself, but I'm worried it'll be cheap cardboard or something. And if that's the case, than nay.

#34 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

There is a dfferent picture of the loot chest I saw in some comments on Kotaku and it is very clearly NOT made of cardboard.
Spoiler

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

Wow, the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition does look amazing. Not sure if I'm willing to spend $150+ on it though.

Posted Image

this is CAG there will always be a way to knock down a price or just wait for these to be clearanced. If the Skyrim CE's can be had for $60 don't see why these won't either.

#36 koalak

koalak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

This is the game I am most waiting for this year :)

There's info here about four new characters (and classes):
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2

I like the name Zer0 haha
GameShampoo username: lokik
Playing:
Rift: lvl 14 Rogue (Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur)
WoW: lvl 57 Hunter (Beast Master)

#37 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Does anyone know if Borderlands 2 will have PS Move support? I tried googling it but I couldn't find a definite answer - just people speculating it'll have it.

#38 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

first im hearing of move support. im getting it on xbox, but i loved playing imfamous 2 w/move. it was awesome

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#39 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

first im hearing of move support. im getting it on xbox, but i loved playing imfamous 2 w/move. it was awesome

Yeah FPS games for me are infinitely better with the PS Move. It's the closest thing to mouse and keyboard as far as accuracy goes. I absolutely loved Killzone 3's Move controls followed By Resistance 3. I'm just hoping they added it for Borderlands 2.

#40 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

i havent heard gearbox mention anything about the move in any interview theyve done about bl2.

on a side note, its so nice to see mr. 420 banned. about time.

EightBitArtist.png

#41 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hopefully DJ Rap SUPER STAR is next. maybe in a perfect world

#42 surak

surak

Pickle Inspector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

Gearbox and Sony had a Twitter Q&A a while back where the only question they didn't answer was about Move support. :roll: Borderlands is one of the few console shooters I have no problems playing, but I have more fun and feel more immersed using a Sharpshooter, so their lack of any mention of Move is very disappointing.

I doubt they'll have it or patch it in later just because last I checked, no FPSes have Move support in splitscreen, even if they do in single-player. On rails shooters like Time Crisis and third person shooters like RE5 have no issues supporting multiple Move controllers, so there's not really a good excuse I can think of for why they don't.

#43 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

Needs to be at the top. Not sure if I'll be on tomorrow night or Wednesday night....but I am up for some co-op. Mad - I'm looking at you.

#44 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:02 AM

Picking this up tonight : decided on Axton as had no interest in the others skill trees atleast currently. Anyone down? Should startin up around 1am should be up for 2 or 3 hrs then after midnight rest of the week.

#45 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:46 AM

i'll have this tomorrow, add me on psn if u wanna do some coop. I hardly did any coop in the 1st one
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

just hit lvl 6 and finished up all of the side missions in the first area. All and all its really fun but like in the last one I can see getting burnt out quickly. The "Badass Rank" system is fantastic though and the fact that it carries over through all characters is pretty cool. 8/10 so far after my first 2hrs of playing.

#47 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

^I'm just about where you are. I played for 2+ hours. I left the first area for a minute, but haven't finished all the quests (lvl7, badass10).

Really enjoying the game. The only thing that bothers me is the menu system is a bit difficult to read/navigate (particularly weapon management). I'm hoping this is just because it's new and different.
Spoiler

#48 KillerSmokey24

KillerSmokey24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

Going to be starting today when i get off work. PSN is VolsVegasKing. If anyone wants to join up send me a request and we can fire it up!

#49 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

So I was bad and never preordered. Is this like MOH and BF3 where all first prints get the mechromancer?
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#50 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

So I was bad and never preordered. Is this like MOH and BF3 where all first prints get the mechromancer?

Nope mine was on my reciept.

#51 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

stucker, hit me up, although we're both axton. not sure if that will affect anything

EightBitArtist.png

#52 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

Nope mine was on my reciept.

Where did you get yours at? I have nothing on my BB receipt. I'm going to be pissed if I do not get it.

#53 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

stucker, hit me up, although we're both axton. not sure if that will affect anything

Work nights bro so am not on but past 12am EST and usually pass out around 3am if you are still up; I am down for some action. Weekends I am around a lot more. I can always change to Ninja.

#54 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

Where did you get yours at? I have nothing on my BB receipt. I'm going to be pissed if I do not get it.

I got it midnight at Gamestop

#55 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

So pissed at BB. Bet I do not get it because the guy fucked up my preorder and had it for the 360. Will have to see.....called them and they email them out. WTF?

#56 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

LMAO wow so I guess it is tied to your Reward zone?

#57 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

MiaFLSurf is me on PSN. I never played the first one, so Im totally new at this game. Im probably gunna be the 2 gun guy that just effs ish up.

Add me on PSN if you wanna play, Ill be on tomorrow night

#58 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

Anybody know a location of a Backpack SDU? I'm still at the start (level 6) And its killing me only having a backpack that can only hold 12 items.

5r8h3bp.gif

#59 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

Played to Sanctuary might start up a siren tomorrow not feeling ninja or gunzerker so much may power level them so I can get their trophies and be done with them.

#60 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

Anybody know a location of a Backpack SDU? I'm still at the start (level 6) And its killing me only having a backpack that can only hold 12 items.

u can buy some when u get to Sanctuary, gotta help Scooter with his mission and u buy it from Crazy Earl
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image