DEAD Oct. BB @Gamer Mag-$30 GOW Origins/$30 DR2:OTR, $50 NHL 12, $45 DE:HR

• Please log in to reply
628 replies to this topic

#601 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:56 AM

Let's hope there's a sale on DE:HR before my coupon expires...

Have them price compare on their website.
People who still have ECA codes are why we can't have nice things... :shame:

#602 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

Any word on November's deals Enuf?

#603 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

Any word on November's deals Enuf?

Exactly what I was wondering!

#604 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

Here's November's coupons

:ps3: $10 off Resistance 3
:ps3::360: $10 off Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
:ps3::360: $15 off Mortal Kombat
:ps3::360::pc: $15 off Lord of the Rings: War in the North
:ps3::360: $20 off Rocksmith Game or Bundle
:ps3::360: $10 off Sonic Generations
:ps3::360::wii: $10 off Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun or Survival Adventures
$30 off Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Delta Headset

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#605 snowmint

snowmint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

Alright guy what are my options. I never got a magazine so I missed the 15 dollars for Ico collection. Where do I go and complain.

#606 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

Thanks Prinny. Hmm MK has potential to stack not so sure about Resistance 3 though. I dont recall seeing it get discounted often at BB if at all.

#607 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

can't believe MK is still $59.99. I made a mistake to trade it in at $30. Been trying to buy it back almost a month now. :lol:

#608 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

Have them price compare on their website.

The PS3 version is $42 on the website, but from the OP:

Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

#609 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

I think some of these will happen in next months mag:

.10-15 off either resistance 3 or uncharted 3
.15-20 off ass creed revelations
.10$ off either that sesame street kinect game or that hulk hogan one
.10-15 off gears 3
.10 off halo hd
.50% off used game
.20 off that mw3 headset

Having some of these would be great don't you think

Resistance 3 yes but it's too early for UC3, AC:R, GoW3 or Halo these titles will move units on their own expect these to possibly see sometime in 2 mag between Dec-Feb. Plus, I wouldn't expect to see these during a BF month considering that the stack could be insanely great...
Resistance 3, UC3 & AC:R for $20 on BF with stacks would be hot but very unlikely.

#610 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

can't believe MK is still $59.99. I made a mistake to trade it in at $30. Been trying to buy it back almost a month now. :lol:

You fool : P
MK fanboy aside, its been on AMZ warehouse at 30-35 once in awhile.

#611 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

Alright guy what are my options. I never got a magazine so I missed the 15 dollars for Ico collection. Where do I go and complain.

bumpity bump. Im in the same boat, asked the bb employee and he just gave me a blank stare and a shrug...

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#612 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

check the links in the OP, when did u subscribe?

Thanks Prinny. Hmm MK has potential to stack not so sure about Resistance 3 though. I dont recall seeing it get discounted often at BB if at all.

The MK deals have been week but since it was avail for $30 2nd week out I can't really complain. Resistance 3 was already $50 once so now "huge" drop really. The key months are still not here yet Dec-Feb. All these AAA titles will have been out for a minute & after xmas people aren't going to pay $60 even with a gc so $40ish prices should be avail for most(MW3 not so much but I wouldn't be surprised to see a $10 off for it just to boost @gamer sales for non CAG's)

#613 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

Resistance 3 yes but it's too early for UC3, AC:R, GoW3 or Halo these titles will move units on their own expect these to possibly see sometime in 2 mag between Dec-Feb. Plus, I wouldn't expect to see these during a BF month considering that the stack could be insanely great...
Resistance 3, UC3 & AC:R for $20 on BF with stacks would be hot but very unlikely.

Oh yeah interesting point about BF. BF stacking with Gamer coupon has an outside shot. Would be so awesome too bad the BF hoards would probably kill any availability anyway.

#614 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

You fool : P
MK fanboy aside, its been on AMZ warehouse at 30-35 once in awhile.

yah i still regret not buying the Kollector edition on their lightning deal that one day. =/ I did a game purge by selling my top TIV games (bout 20 games or so) and wait to buy them @ cheaper price. So far I bought back most for lower price, but gdamn MK and Infamous 2 still stuck at about the same TIV i sold them for.

#615 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

yah i still regret not buying the Kollector edition on their lightning deal that one day. =/ I did a game purge by selling my top TIV games (bout 20 games or so) and wait to buy them @ cheaper price. So far I bought back most for lower price, but gdamn MK and Infamous 2 still stuck at about the same TIV i sold them for.

You could always buy inFamous 2 from overseas for $25 or so from Zavvi.com/TheHut.com.

Either way, I did a purge of the higher tiv games a while ago myself. Now I think I should focus on eliminating some of the lower stuff I got on clearance to unclutter my gaming room a bit.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#616 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

You could always buy inFamous 2 from overseas for $25 or so from Zavvi.com/TheHut.com.

Either way, I did a purge of the higher tiv games a while ago myself. Now I think I should focus on eliminating some of the lower stuff I got on clearance to unclutter my gaming room a bit.

GREAT minds think alike :lol:. I was so sad after my purge, but I'm much better now. :lol: Good thing was I was able to grab a few more games with the difference in price.

#617 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

Oh yeah interesting point about BF. BF stacking with Gamer coupon has an outside shot. Would be so awesome too bad the BF hoards would probably kill any availability anyway.

IN-STORE P/U using the RZ silver early access to BF deals on like Monday Nov. 21st like BB did last yr. Forget THE lines & just shop ONLINE LOL. But I think they don't allow returns/exchanges until later in the day so as long as it's no a 3-5 doorbuster you SHOULD be cool.

#618 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

bumpity bump. Im in the same boat, asked the bb employee and he just gave me a blank stare and a shrug...

I had the same problem and actually it was a real problem. I had bought the subscription in June and it rolled into July w/o me getting the July issue. I talked to the guy at the gaming desk and luckily, he's helped me out on a few occassion and he explained it to the guy at the service desk.

Service desk guy called it in and it turns out that my subscription hadn't been put into the system even though I still had the receipt (fortunately anal about receipt keeping and it was in my RZ account). So to make a long story short, they got it activated and they comped me the July issue on the spot. It took a while but they got it sorted out. No complaints here.

BTW, looks like a thin month for me based on the Nov coupon list. Oh well.

#619 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:01 AM

The PS3 version is $42 on the website, but from the OP:

Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

On there website, the store I went to made it work.

Hate I couldn't get in on the Ico deal. -_-
People who still have ECA codes are why we can't have nice things... :shame:

#620 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

IN-STORE P/U using the RZ silver early access to BF deals on like Monday Nov. 21st like BB did last yr. Forget THE lines & just shop ONLINE LOL. But I think they don't allow returns/exchanges until later in the day so as long as it's no a 3-5 doorbuster yo SHOULD be cool.

BB closes customer service desk on BF though so no PMs allowed all day

#621 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

BB closes customer service desk on BF though so no PMs allowed all day

I know they don't pm on BF at all but I did returns/exchanges last yr but it had to be after 1 or 2 pm

#622 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

I traded in my Resistance 3. It hurt to do this, but i couldn't pass up $26 base.

Plus we get a coupon next month, so who knows what madness may ensue.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#623 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:42 AM

I traded in my Resistance 3. It hurt to do this, but i couldn't pass up $26 base.

Plus we get a coupon next month, so who knows what madness may ensue.

Good choice, I did it to mine and I found one for $32 on amazon warehouse yesterday. U'll save a few bucks this way.

#624 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=306934

For anyone still looking for Tropico 4 for the Xbox 360, Best Buy has it listed on their website for $29.99 and with the $10 off coupon that would bring it down to $19.99

Edit: If you're making the trip and also want Deus Ex: Human Revolution, it's on sale for $47.99 for Xbox 360 and $41.99 for Playstation 3.
http://www.bestbuy.c...tegories&ks=960
YMMV on the managers doing an override in order to get the coupons to work
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#625 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

Damn, looks like I'll just be waiting on DR2-OtR for now ... even at $30, I just know that it's the type of game that will be $20 by BF or next year. So far these monthly coupons seem to be useful in ratio of 1 to 2 out of each group.

#626 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:26 AM

Didnt use all of my coupons but def got my moneys worth.

#627 io

io

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:38 AM

Gotta love this Best Buy "Gamers Club Unlocked" program - signed up first day (Sept 12th or so) and still have yet to get a magazine in the mail. Awesome!

#628 mr mellow

mr mellow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:44 AM

Gotta love this Best Buy "Gamers Club Unlocked" program - signed up first day (Sept 12th or so) and still have yet to get a magazine in the mail. Awesome!

Lol! Completely concur

#629 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:15 AM

I got my new one yesterday.;):booty: Now to hope there's some sort of a decent sale on one of the games the coupons are for.:pray:

As for your issue, you may want to take your receipts from when you signed up into the store and ask them why the magazines haven't been shipped yet. Chances are they'll tell you to contact the magazine people, but they MAY give you this month's issue in store and/or re-do your transaction from when you signed up. Maybe they forgot to scan something or they entered your address in wrong or something.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image