Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanks goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

CURRENT SALES - Coupons valid 10/2-10/29
Assassin's Creed Revelations is on the current cover

:360::ps3: NHL12 - $50 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - $30 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Deus Ex Human Revolution - $45 after $15 off coupon
:360: Tropico 4 - $40 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: ICO/SOTC OR GOW Origins Collection - $30 after $10 off coupon
:wii::ds: Just Dance Summer Party OR The Smurfs - $20 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT - $30 after $20 off coupon
iconbestbuy.gif
PPK Onyx Mercury - $60 after $20 off coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - you get the current months mag free just have them scan it when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
So is ICO that hot of a title or they just didn't make that many of them? I went to my bestbuy and when I picked my copy up, there's about 3 or 4 on the shelves. That and people sold out reports.

[quote name='kouleefoh']So is ICO that hot of a title or they just didn't make that many of them? I went to my bestbuy and when I picked my copy up, there's about 3 or 4 on the shelves. That and people sold out reports.[/QUOTE]

I'm not too sure. I definitely want it though not at $40.

Same here, all sold out in L.A. area - I'm told there are only a few copies in Glendale. So bizarre. And I was hoping to double up with Gamer coupons and the GoW Origins collection.

[quote name='kouleefoh']So is ICO that hot of a title or they just didn't make that many of them? I went to my bestbuy and when I picked my copy up, there's about 3 or 4 on the shelves. That and people sold out reports.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is notorious for not getting any video games on release unless its a major title or a cash-in. example: el shaddai showed up at mine on saturday the week of release, ico collection is nowhere to be seen throughout the land, and every movie game shows up the day of release at opening of the store. fuck best buy. if it wasnt for ignorant shoppers and Best Buy's easily exploitable "Deals" and game trade-in, i doubt that their "excellent" customer service would be bringing people back from Amazon.

[quote name='Agent Orange']What I meant was too early for their to be a drastic sale price on Deus Ex, although yes it is also too early to judge the coupons without knowing if something is going on sale. I just don't see Deus Ex being in that 35-40 range this month to really get a great stacking deal with the coupon. I hope I'm wrong as that's the only deal that i'd really care about out of those "potential" coupons. I just feel like Deus Ex was too highly received and too "new" to be getting a substantial price slash, I wouldn't be surprised if the coupon just takes off MSRP or at best a sale price in the range of $50. But like I said I hope I'm wrong. If I do end up using a coupon this month I would probably go ahead and finally subscribe for the next year.[/QUOTE]I don't think I'll be $35 on sale AGAIN anytime but I got it for $35 from TRU like 3 weeks after it released but $40 isn't that far off considering the other shooters will affect this game. But if you follow BB's pattern recently released/releasing titles usually flood the months mag so with this yrs incredible fall game lineup you'll see all types of deals.

Even if you don't use alot of the coupons yourself there will be numerous CAG's looking for scans, sell 2 coupons per mag @ $2 ea =$40. So the mag cost nothing & you enjoy savings yr round not to mention the fact that you'll receive deals to re-subscribe later at a lower price.

[quote name='taylort3']Best Buy is notorious for not getting any video games on release unless its a major title or a cash-in. example: el shaddai showed up at mine on saturday the week of release.[/QUOTE]
Must just be your bestbuy. One near me normally gets smaller releases (Catherine, El Shaddai and such) the day its released but that could be a publisher thing.

I saw the Ico collection at 4 different BB yesterday. They all had the game, but each one had around 10 copies on the shelf.

I didn't see that as a supply issue here in NYC because I'm sure they have more in the back.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Does that b1g 20$ off deal this week at bestbuy involving the god of war and ico collections expire before these coupons become avalible ?[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't stack anyway, see Post #1.

Just out of curiosity -

It seems to me that the wording has changed on the coupons. At least the way you worded it in the OP.

Makes me wonder if it is Best Buy's intention to no longer have these discounts apply towards sale prices, but instead gives you a new sale price.

So is the OP correct in that these coupons will no longer stack with sale prices? I know this was originally the policy, and it changed along the way. Did Best Buy change it back to making them not usable on sale items thus making them pretty much useless

[quote name='MrshllJcb']So is the OP correct in that these coupons will no longer stack with sale prices? I know this was originally the policy, and it changed along the way. Did Best Buy change it back to making them not usable on sale items thus making them pretty much useless[/QUOTE]

The OP says almost at the very top, in bold and in all caps that "coupons do stack with sale prices" so I've no idea what you are talking about. I'm also confused as to how some of you are even able to play video games.

[quote name='DerClaw']The OP says almost at the very top, in bold and in all caps that "coupons do stack with sale prices" so I've no idea what you are talking about. I'm also confused as to how some of you are even able to play video games.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused as to how you're even able to post on here.

[quote name='DerClaw']The OP says almost at the very top, in bold and in all caps that "coupons do stack with sale prices" so I've no idea what you are talking about. I'm also confused as to how some of you are even able to play video games.[/QUOTE]

Right... I'm well aware of what the OP said and I mentioned that I had read that. What I was asking is if this info is in fact accurate because the policy had previously been that and had changed so I wasn't sure if this was accurate. Perhaps you have no idea what I'm talking about or how I could play video games because you are more focused on trying insult people on an internet forum to compensate for your shortcomings in your real life than help someone which is what this forum is supposed to be designed for.

Anyone that tried to pick-up Driver this week using the $10 BB coupon on top of the $39 sales prices, were rebuffed with extreme prejudice by BB register clerks all over the country.

So, emphasizing these new coupons stack with Sales prices at the same time another coupon is NOT stacking with a sales price, will require proof from the register before I believe it. The situation with Driver and the coupon was NOT good.

[quote name='thedream77']Anyone that tried to pick-up Driver this week using the $10 BB coupon on top of the $39 sales prices, were rebuffed with extreme prejudice by BB register clerks all over the country.

So, emphasizing these new coupons stack with Sales prices at the same time another coupon is NOT stacking with a sales price, will require proof from the register before I believe it. The situation with Driver and the coupon was NOT good.[/QUOTE]
The Driver coupon was fixed a day or two ago, it stacked fine after that.

The change in policy is that they DO STACK ( as stated in bold in the op). The policy changed back in June.

Edit: meant to quote the dreams doubting, can't read the op, can't read the many links, who can't seem to read one page back in this thread, who's feelers got hurt post[quote name='thedream77']Anyone that tried to pick-up Driver this week using the $10 BB coupon on top of the $39 sales prices, were rebuffed with extreme prejudice by BB register clerks all over the country.

So, emphasizing these new coupons stack with Sales prices at the same time another coupon is NOT stacking with a sales price, will require proof from the register before I believe it. The situation with Driver and the coupon was NOT good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thedream77']Anyone that tried to pick-up Driver this week using the $10 BB coupon on top of the $39 sales prices, were rebuffed with extreme prejudice by BB register clerks all over the country.

And he asked if the coupons "don't stack" "as stated in the OP" when "don't stack" is the exact opposite of what the OP says. So ...

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Right... I'm well aware of what the OP said and I mentioned that I had read that. What I was asking is if this info is in fact accurate because the policy had previously been that and had changed so I wasn't sure if this was accurate. Perhaps you have no idea what I'm talking about or how I could play video games because you are more focused on trying insult people on an internet forum to compensate for your shortcomings in your real life than help someone which is what this forum is supposed to be designed for.[/QUOTE]

Reading = Awesome

You say that the OP says they don't stack and you ask if that is true. The OP says in bold and caps that they do stack. How the heck is anyone supposed to answer your question?

The driver coupon didn't stack before the official sale day (sale was supposed to start on Sunday and the price dropped on Friday). Depending on your store, Mid Sunday/ early Monday the coupon stacked perfectly fine.

It was obviously an error on the coupon as the coupon scanned fine but took no money off.

Also it seemed to be somewhere in the ballpark of 50/50 with managers that knew it was supposed to stack doing an override (which admittedly is really high for BB Managers knowing what the heck is going on at BB), so "Anyone that tried [getting] rebuffed with extreme prejudice" seems like an extreme statement.

[quote name='thedream77']Anyone that tried to pick-up Driver this week using the $10 BB coupon on top of the $39 sales prices, were rebuffed with extreme prejudice by BB register clerks all over the country.[/QUOTE]

I guess my local BB isn't part of the country, because the guys in my store knew perfectly well that the coupons stack, and were just as surprised when the register didnt take the discount off. Needless to say, the override took all but 10 seconds. If that is being "rebuffed with extreme prejudice", then I plan to shop there all the time.

[quote name='thedream77']So, emphasizing these new coupons stack with Sales prices at the same time another coupon is NOT stacking with a sales price, will require proof from the register before I believe it. The situation with Driver and the coupon was NOT good.[/QUOTE]

As someone said before, the coupons started stacking normally by Monday. If you still NEED proof, rather than thread-crapping, I suggest you get off your ass and bring the coupon (Driver is on sale all week) to your local BB to try it for yourself.

[quote name='DerClaw']Reading = Awesome

You say that the OP says they don't stack and you ask if that is true. The OP says in bold and caps that they do stack. How the heck is anyone supposed to answer your question?[/QUOTE]

My mistake, I am on my droid and misread that the coupons say they do stack. In my post I clearly stated that I was asking if the coupons stacked, so I'm not sure how that warranted a dick headed response from you. As there had been issues with Driver and with the previous experiences people have had with coupons I wanted certain clarification that the coupons would work with sale items. If you didn't like my question or thought it was stupid its a lot easier to not respond than to be a jerk man

[quote name='nuuuuj']I guess my local BB isn't part of the country, because the guys in my store knew perfectly well that the coupons stack, and were just as surprised when the register didnt take the discount off. Needless to say, the override took all but 10 seconds. If that is being "rebuffed with extreme prejudice", then I plan to shop there all the time.

As someone said before, the coupons started stacking normally by Monday. If you still NEED proof, rather than thread-crapping, I suggest you get off your ass and bring the coupon (Driver is on sale all week) to your local BB to try it for yourself.[/QUOTE]

First, you're a dick! I went to BB on Sunday, was told to go to hell with my $10 coupon basically. That was my experience on Sunday, plus the experience of many others on Sunday, which was the last time I was on CAG. Glad to hear things seem to be working with these.

and just to clarify my question -

I am very well aware that they currently stack, but it seems that these coupons (which aren't even out yet) are worded differently. I was simply speculating that a change in policy MAY be in the works.

The text in enufs OP regarding the related policy seems similar (if not a copy/paste) of previous posts.

Whoever actually has seen these coupons, can you confirm if the wording on the coupons is different than previous coupons (eg. $45 after $15 off, opposed to a simple $15 off)?

[quote name='naf']and just to clarify my question -

I am very well aware that they currently stack, but it seems that these coupons (which aren't even out yet) are worded differently. I was simply speculating that a change in policy MAY be in the works.

The text in enufs OP regarding the related policy seems similar (if not a copy/paste) of previous posts.

Whoever actually has seen these coupons, can you confirm if the wording on the coupons is different than previous coupons (eg. $45 after $15 off, opposed to a simple $15 off)?[/QUOTE]

That is the way enuf has always written it in order to have it be the final cost. The coupons are the same....

Whoever actually has seen these coupons, can you confirm if the wording on the coupons is different than previous coupons (eg. $45 after $15 off, opposed to a simple $15 off)?[/QUOTE]

How are they worded any different?

[quote name='thedream77']First, you're a dick! I went to BB on Sunday, was told to go to hell with my $10 coupon basically. That was my experience on Sunday, plus the experience of many others on Sunday, which was the last time I was on CAG. Glad to hear things seem to be working with these.[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight, you went on Sunday, got denied. Didnt get on CAG til today, didn't bother to read (or maybe you just ignored them) all the posts stating the coupon was working with no issue, and then proceed to state that you NEED proof, and I'm the dick? Get over yourself.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Is this issue in store already?[/QUOTE]in store yes, available to purchase no(YMMV). But by this Friday/Sat. should be able to.

[quote name='naf']Just out of curiosity -
It seems to me that the wording has changed on the coupons. At least the way you worded it in the OP.
Makes me wonder if it is Best Buy's intention to no longer have these discounts apply towards sale prices, but instead gives you a new sale price.[/QUOTE]"NHL12 $50 after $10 off coupon" $60 MSRP - $10 coupon=$50 if I knew there was a sale price that would be valid when the coupons went live I would've adjusted the OP to make people aware but as of now all the coupons are taken off MSRP.
There's pics of the coupons in the link for the current @gamer thread post #607
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302080&page=31

[quote name='MrshllJcb']What I was asking is if this info is in fact accurate because the policy had previously been that and had changed so I wasn't sure if this was accurate.[/QUOTE]If there was a change I would've updated the OP & provided link(s).

So, emphasizing these new coupons stack with Sales prices at the same time another coupon is NOT stacking with a sales price, will require proof from the register before I believe it. The situation with Driver and the coupon was NOT good.[/QUOTE]the driver coupon issue is also confirmed in the link in the OP along with it being resolved. There's also a link provided to alert BB if there are other technical issues regarding the system/coupons not stacking in the future.

Whoever actually has seen these coupons, can you confirm if the wording on the coupons is different than previous coupons (eg. $45 after $15 off, opposed to a simple $15 off)?[/QUOTE]there's link ^^^above/from the OP that has pics of the actual coupons the wording hasn't changed.

[quote name='sassylaurie']Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $39.99 right now on Amazon.com in case anyone was looking.[/QUOTE]it was $35 @ AMZ when they matched TRU's sale price from 2-3 weeks ago. At this point it's better to just wait for a $40 sale price to stack it so it's $25 otherwise if people have waited this long just wait till BF & score it for $30.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Is this issue in store already?

I wanna activate my unlocked status but want to make sure I grab this month's issue at the same time[/QUOTE]
Yes but not on the shelves yet. Coupons don't start until Sunday so you might see it Saturday at the earliest.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Right... I'm well aware of what the OP said and I mentioned that I had read that. What I was asking is if this info is in fact accurate because the policy had previously been that and had changed so I wasn't sure if this was accurate. Perhaps you have no idea what I'm talking about or how I could play video games because you are more focused on trying insult people on an internet forum to compensate for your shortcomings in your real life than help someone which is what this forum is supposed to be designed for.[/QUOTE]

This.

NHL12 is $45 @ kmart next week for those who don't wanna wait & will just return/rebuy when there's a deal that stacks.

Also, OP is updated with gamers club unlocked info/FAQ

I'll probably pick up either Team Ico or God of War Origins. I'm disappointed that it seems to be an either/or deal though. I was planning on picking up Resistance 3, but with $25/30 in rewards that become available this October, I'm going to have to buy one of the two "packaged deals" for around $5.

haha jeez, you guys just get denied once and never try again? that's kinda dumb, you gotta at least try again.

thanks for the heads up on dead rising 2 : off the record

So it looks like the future of @Gamer is hazy because its publisher is in serious financial trouble. I subscribe to The Official XBox and Playstation Magazines (both published by Future) through Amazon. A few weeks ago Amazon let me know that they will no longer be carrying these magazines (and I'm guessing other Future titles as well). Beware...the days may be numbered for @Gamer too.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/29/future-making-hard-choices-about-us-publications/

damn $15 gow o and ico. that's epic. we just gotta get the mag in.
i got them both last week 30 each, ill see if they can pricematch but idk cuz i already did a deal with that 20 off. but that's just awesome.

[quote name='Camwi']Do you have to go in store to subscribe to the magazine or can you do it online?[/QUOTE]In-store at the kiosk will get you this months mag free online info is in the OP but it may take 6-8 weeks before you get your 1st mag.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Still haven't gotten my mag in ;/.[/QUOTE]if you already have been getting them bring in last months mag let them know b/c of stock issues you don't wanna wait & see if the gaming rep will allow the store copy to get scanned.

Did anyone else have a 500 Bonus Points RZ Gamers Club in July?

What was that for?

It's labeled as a point adjustment.

Also just realized I'm an unlocked member, but have never received any @gamer mags.
Do you think that's a valid argument to get the magazine subscription?

[quote name='Enuf']In-store at the kiosk will get you this months mag free online info is in the OP but it may take 6-8 weeks before you get your 1st mag.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

bread's done
Back