Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanks goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

CURRENT SALES - Coupons valid 10/2-10/29
Assassin's Creed Revelations is on the current cover

:360::ps3: NHL12 - $50 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - $30 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Deus Ex Human Revolution - $45 after $15 off coupon
:360: Tropico 4 - $40 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: ICO/SOTC OR GOW Origins Collection - $30 after $10 off coupon
:wii::ds: Just Dance Summer Party OR The Smurfs - $20 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT - $30 after $20 off coupon
iconbestbuy.gif
PPK Onyx Mercury - $60 after $20 off coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - you get the current months mag free just have them scan it when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to confirm that I wasn't able to get either game for $15 at Best Buy today. They told me had the sale been on the game in store they would have gladly taken 10 off to bring it down to 15, but the game is only on sale online, and they will not stack the gamer coupon with an online price match. Made sense to me but was pretty annoyed I bothered driving over there even though I suspected this would be the result. Pretty bogus even calling this a deal imo...

[quote name='Japakneez']To be fair people are surprised because they came in to the store expecting the store price to match the online price. Some people are saying this will occur for these games but I'm not certain it will. There have been plenty of sales that are store only or online only. The current sale they have on logitech remotes is an example....its been on sale online for over a month now but that price never occurred in store.[/QUOTE]
It's Best Buy policy for stores to PM BB.com. If your store doesn't, then call corporate and report them.

[quote name='Keen314']It's Best Buy policy for stores to PM BB.com. If your store doesn't, then call corporate and report them.[/QUOTE]

Yes thats true but why did you cut out this part from my post... "PM+Coupon is a YMMV situation, but it should never work."

Its another reason why people are getting shot down. I am hopeful the store price will eventually come through on these games. We still have a month for that to happen. I know enuf started a coupon thread on bb.com forums that probably helped the Driver situation. If we request this latest match on their forums then maybe we can accelerate action.

I tried getting the God of War Origins Collection with the coupon today and was not able to do so. I was able to get it priced matched from the website for $24.99 but that negated the coupon since it was a price match. What made me a little ticked off was that the CSR told me that the Ico/Colossus Collection was ringing up at $24.99 in store regularly.

I'm going to send Best Buy an e-mail just to find out what's up.

Someone before me mentioned that it's policy for Best Buy to match their website but this is taken directly from bestbuy.com: Online prices and selection generally match our retail stores, but may vary. Prices and offers are subject to change.

Might give it another shot today or tomorrow. Yesterday the guy scanned my Ico/SoTc that I took in and it indeed rang up for 24.99.. he tried the coupon and it did not work. I don't really have my hopes up though and probably will just price adjust it and if it indeed works at a later time, I'll just buy it again and return it with the old receipt.

Thanks for the link to the thread and I also PM'd Kyle from BB with my experience. Still annoyed it didn't work, but I'm willing to go back later this week if the price gets reflected properly in store.

[quote name='Japakneez']Since June, in store sale prices are supposed to stack with coupons. But this may have changed recently. Driver blocked sale+coupon but then allowed it a few days later. PM+Coupon is a YMMV situation, but it should never work.

To be fair people are surprised because they came in to the store expecting the store price to match the online price. Some people are saying this will occur for these games but I'm not certain it will. There have been plenty of sales that are store only or online only. The current sale they have on logitech remotes is an example....its been on sale online for over a month now but that price never occurred in store.[/QUOTE]

The problem here is that different portions of BB policy are being incorrectly applied together. Here's what it SHOULD be, based on the half dozen discussions I've had at three of my local BBs (I added P and G to the beginning to make the explanation easier)

Price Matching
P1. Competitors - BB will match a local competitor within 25 miles. They do NOT match online only competitors. You must show proof of price.
P2. BB.com - Unless the sale specifically says online only, BB stores MUST match the website price.

@Gamer Coupon
G1. Sale Prices - As of 6/1/11, @gamer coupons DO stack with sale prices

Now, here's where it gets confusing. P2 and G1 SHOULD work, as the BB stores are matching THEMSELVES, not a competitor. Technically, its not even a match, its just honoring the online price.

P1 and G1 DO NOT WORK, its one or the other.

The problem is that the tards in the stores are confusing one scenario with the other.

What's even worse is that this shouldn't even be a fucking problem in the first place. BB needs to get its fucking act together and have the online sale prices propogate into the stores before the fucking sales start.

[quote name='nuuuuj']The problem here is that different portions of BB policy are being incorrectly applied together. Here's what it SHOULD be, based on the half dozen discussions I've had at three of my local BBs (I added P and G to the beginning to make the explanation easier)

Price Matching
P1. Competitors - BB will match a local competitor within 25 miles. They do NOT match online only competitors. You must show proof of price.
P2. BB.com - Unless the sale specifically says online only, BB stores MUST match the website price.

@Gamer Coupon
G1. Sale Prices - As of 6/1/11, @gamer coupons DO stack with sale prices

Now, here's where it gets confusing. P2 and G1 SHOULD work, as the BB stores are matching THEMSELVES, not a competitor. Technically, its not even a match, its just honoring the online price.

P1 and G1 DO NOT WORK, its one or the other.

The problem is that the tards in the stores are confusing one scenario with the other.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... and good luck to any industrious person that wants to explain all that to an employee that just wants to leave the store and get home as soon as possible.

We just need a clear policy from BB. Having it inconsistently applied is the worst part. Just tell me if you are going to honor it or not and stick to it. Last week I went in to get Driver on Sunday. "No... it won't stack and your a fucker for trying" was the response. Two days later, it magically works in their system. Well excuse me but let's get the system organized from day one so I can be spared the withering abuse from your employees when I come in during the only free time I have during the week.

[quote name='nuuuuj']Now, here's where it gets confusing. P2 and G1 SHOULD work, as the BB stores are matching THEMSELVES, not a competitor. Technically, its not even a match, its just honoring the online price.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, and unfortunately almost every store is not allowing this scenario to work. So, hopefully BB correctly gets its stores to register the correct price of 24.99 for these without having to do a price match so we get our coupons to work.

I hate to be that guy and bring this up again however this GoW/Ico coupon does state right on the back that markdowns taken from regular prices. For what it's worth that may be the problem and why it's not working.

it doesn't specifically say not to be used on sales prices but that seems pretty clear.

The coupon also references having to scan your gamers club member card before pressing total.

[quote name='Glasscocked']I hate to be that guy and bring this up again however this GoW/Ico coupon does state right on the back that markdowns taken from regular prices. For what it's worth that may be the problem and why it's not working.

it doesn't specifically say not to be used on sales prices but that seems pretty clear.

The coupon also references having to scan your gamers club member card before pressing total.[/QUOTE]

You ARE being that guy. Every coupon in the past 4 months (and prior to the change in stacking policy) has had that wording on it.

[quote name='nuuuuj']You ARE being that guy. Every coupon in the past 4 months (and prior to the change in stacking policy) has had that wording on it.[/QUOTE]

Had you considered that they are just now are beginning to enforce it?

[quote name='midloo']Yeah... and good luck to any industrious person that wants to explain all that to an employee that just wants to leave the store and get home as soon as possible.

We just need a clear policy from BB. Having it inconsistently applied is the worst part. Just tell me if you are going to honor it or not and stick to it. Last week I went in to get Driver on Sunday. "No... it won't stack and your a fucker for trying" was the response. Two days later, it magically works in their system. Well excuse me but let's get the system organized from day one so I can be spared the withering abuse from your employees when I come in during the only free time I have during the week.[/QUOTE]

It could have been a mistake and am fine with that, but their policies are way too vague. They leave it completely open for interpretation which causes very bad situations for the customers. It also confuses the consumer on what should work and what is completely YMMV.

I realize even strict rules are broken at certain places, but these rules are just way too vague for us to KNOW what to expect. Add managers that are only trained to say no and vague rules give me a bad taste in my mouth when I see managers that I don't know.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Had you considered that they are just now are beginning to enforce it?[/QUOTE]

Have you ever done your research and seen that they posted on their own policy forums saying that they SHOULD stack and to report any problems that you have with it stacking?

Also when they had the GoW3 pack that stated it was Taken from a set price (actually stated it would take off $20 from $30 w/ GoW3 preorder). Kyle even posted that even though the coupon stated what the price should be ($10) that since it went on sale for $20 that the stores should honor the $20 off the sale price. Making this game free with preorder.

Have questions look Here

[quote name='nuuuuj']You ARE being that guy. Every coupon in the past 4 months (and prior to the change in stacking policy) has had that wording on it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly... BB set the expectation that this stacked for the last 4 months. Now their pulling the carpet out from under our feet. It's inconsistently applied policy. tsk tsk.

The expectation can't be fully there. The coupons had issues since the beginning. They just recently started working a month or so ago.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Have you ever done your research and seen that they posted on their own policy forums saying that they SHOULD stack and to report any problems that you have with it stacking?

Also when they had the GoW3 pack that stated it was Taken from a set price (actually stated it would take off $20 from $30 w/ GoW3 preorder). Kyle even posted that even though the coupon stated what the price should be ($10) that since it went on sale for $20 that the stores should honor the $20 off the sale price. Making this game free with preorder.

Have questions look Here[/QUOTE]

Lol, doing my research is going to Best Buy's forums searching for the answer to a question from 6 weeks ago? That question doesn't even address the issue that in the last month an entirely new Gamers club promotion has launched. That one particular thread may have addressed that one particular issue and that coupon was even *more* specific than this one.

Store managers and staff frequently do what they want and make up and enforce rules based on their own interpretations. Do you really think they are listen or take seriously some fool coming in telling them they "read a thread in best Buy.com's forums saying they could do it"?

[quote name='midloo']Exactly... BB set the expectation that this stacked for the last 4 months. Now their pulling the carpet out from under our feet. It's inconsistently applied policy. tsk tsk.[/QUOTE]

That's true, however just because we were getting away with it for 4 months doesn't mean that we/you still will. We also used to get games completely for free, they've fixed that issue too. I am fairly certain that issues like the Fairytale Fights one are why they specifically put the wording on the back of the coupon now.

Just like anyone can read in this thread, good luck getting it to work. You are going to have to haggle and jump through hoops and hope you get an associate that will let you do it.

First attempt to get GoW:O for $15 was a total fail. Went home, printed out the Best Buy forum thread, went back (directly to Customer Service), showed them the email. After 15 minutes of discussion, and paging the games department manager (who remembered the email and literally said "we have to do it", even after the customer service employee was like "$10 off a $25 game??!?"). I still hate Best Buy.

[quote name='Glasscocked']I hate to be that guy and bring this up again however this GoW/Ico coupon does state right on the back that markdowns taken from regular prices. For what it's worth that may be the problem and why it's not working.

The coupon also references having to scan your gamers club member card before pressing total.[/QUOTE]

The manager at my store told me he would have no problem doing it if the sale price was reflected in store, then the coupon would stack according to how the policy was explained to him. His reason for not giving me the game for $15 was that the game was coming up for 39.99 in store so he had to price match the game to 25 and then would have to use the coupon which is against the policy.

[quote name='Multicron']First attempt to get GoW:O for $15 was a total fail. Went home, printed out the Best Buy forum thread, went back (directly to Customer Service), showed them the email. After 15 minutes of discussion, and paging the games department manager (who remembered the email and literally said "we have to do it", even after the customer service employee was like "$10 off a $25 game??!?"). I still hate Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Lol, see my post above yours. Of course they aren't going to take some stupid forum post as proof of anything. They are running a business, they aren't selling games out the back of a truck. That or any post on that stupid forum has zero credibility until it's official policy. they are going to follow the wording on the coupon because no employees want to get the shaft when the manager or GM comes calling.

That said you have my sympathies. I just paid the $25, it's still better than the $40 I was about to pay.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Lol, doing my research is going to Best Buy's forums searching for the answer to a question from 6 weeks ago? That question doesn't even address the issue that in the last month an entirely new Gamers club promotion has launched. That one particular thread may have addressed that one particular issue and that coupon was even *more* specific than this one.[/QUOTE]

Wow. We might have some competition for gargus with this guy.

Yes, the new gamer's club launched in Sept, but, you know what else came out, the Sept issue of @gamer. Other than the Driver coupon (which was rectified in a day), every coupon worked without a problem. So no, the new gamer's club has NOTHING do with this.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Store managers and staff frequently do what they want and make up and enforce rules based on their own interpretations. Do you really think they are listen or take seriously some fool coming in telling them they "read a thread in best Buy.com's forums saying they could do it"?[/QUOTE]

That's the problem. Employees and managers make up their own rules. So yes, telling them to read a forum probably wont help. But here's what does, telling them to pull up the company wide memo (to use your words, OFFICIAL POLICY) from 6/1 stating that coupons stack. If you have half a brain and know how to conduct yourself in public, you can get them to read it. I had to do it only once with my local BB, haven't had a problem since.

[quote name='nuuuuj']Wow. We might have some competition for gargus with this guy.

Yes, the new gamer's club launched in Sept, but, you know what else came out, the Sept issue of @gamer. Other than the Driver coupon (which was rectified in a day), every coupon worked without a problem. So no, the new gamer's club has NOTHING do with this. [/QUOTE]

How can you even type this? I am reading this on page alone numerous users saying the Ico/GoW coupon don't work. I know for a fact it won't because I tried it less than 2 hours ago. Well I should say it did work, exactly as advertised since the price was $39.99.

[quote name='Glasscocked']How can you even type this? I am reading this on page alone numerous users saying the Ico/GoW coupon don't work. I know for a fact it won't because I tried it less than 2 hours ago.[/QUOTE]

How can I write this? Because I was referring to September you moron, the ICO/GOW coupon is from October.

Continuing this with you is pointless. Its obvious that you're un-informed.

In my best buy store today, the Ico/SoC shelf tag was 24.90 or whatever, but they were out of copies AND I haven't received my magazine in the mail for some reason. But the game department guy said it should work just fine and that the price in store for Ico/SoC according to shelf tag was good through 10/15.

Gow Origins Col was still 39.90 whatever listed though on the shelf tag.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Lol, doing my research is going to Best Buy's forums searching for the answer to a question from 6 weeks ago? That question doesn't even address the issue that in the last month an entirely new Gamers club promotion has launched. That one particular thread may have addressed that one particular issue and that coupon was even *more* specific than this one.

Store managers and staff frequently do what they want and make up and enforce rules based on their own interpretations. Do you really think they are listen or take seriously some fool coming in telling them they "read a thread in best Buy.com's forums saying they could do it"?

That's true, however just because we were getting away with it for 4 months doesn't mean that we/you still will. We also used to get games completely for free, they've fixed that issue too. I am fairly certain that issues like the Fairytale Fights one are why they specifically put the wording on the back of the coupon now.

Just like anyone can read in this thread, good luck getting it to work. You are going to have to haggle and jump through hoops and hope you get an associate that will let you do it.[/QUOTE]

Or you could have just hit the up button the forums and used 2 minutes of your time to have found multiple other posts like The driver coupon issue where they posted the exact same sentiments on that they should stack. I used the above GoW because it was the one situation where they could have easily backed off since it had $20 off but also listed the final price as $9.99. Instead they decided to honor the $20 still

While I can't justify BBY dropping the ball and is annoying as hell. Stop spouting off info like you know what you are talking about. These links aren't new. Enuf has posted these plenty of times and I believe in this post itself. Tired of people having to spoonfeed answers on here to members more and more often it seems like.

And yes it's been a shitty day for me so this post is probably going to far attitude wise, but I think a lot of members are getting tired of havin to answer the same questions 50 times because people are to lazy to search for themselves or people think they know some inside secret that goes against everything that is posted by their reps.

Enuf has done his homework so if you want to be lazy and not actually look at the policies then just take his word on it and stop spreading the wrong information.

[quote name='jimmienoman']or you could have just hit the up button the forums and used 2 minutes of your time to have found multiple other posts like the driver coupon issue where they posted the exact same sentiments on that they should stack.

While i can't justify bby dropping the ball and is annoying as hell. Stop spouting off info like you know what you are talking about. These links aren't new. Enuf has posted these plenty of times and i believe in this post itself. Tired of people having to spoonfeed answers on here to members more and more often it seems like.

And yes it's been a shitty day for me so this post is probably going to far attitude wise, but i think a lot of members are getting tired of havin to answer the same questions 50 times because people are to lazy to search for themselves or people think they know some inside secret that goes against everything that is posted by their reps.[/quote]

+1 (except for the shitty day part)

No worries friend, I couldn't care less about these coupons stacking. People are looking for answers as to why they aren't when the answer resides on the back of the coupon. People here just don't want that to be the end of it when they know they may have exploited the system in the past. When it doesn't work the employee is going to go by that, not by some forum post or off what a customer tells them. If you can get them to do it, good for you. Right now you are the exception and not the the rule.

A memo from almost 4 months ago is not going to hold much water with an employee or manager on the floor that hasn't read and or remembered it when the coupon expressly says otherwise.

BBY employees are going to go with what the coupon says, then what the computer does, then the official policy. That's three strikes already which is why alot of people are getting denied.

Memo, BBY forums, and phone calls to 1800bestbuy hold far less weight. The memo was for BBY employee eyes only as well.

[quote name='Japakneez']Un-informed BBY employees are going to go with what the coupon says, then what the computer does, regardless of the official policy. That's three strikes already which is why alot of people are getting denied.

Memo, BBY forums, and phone calls to 1800bestbuy hold far less weight. The memo was for BBY employee eyes only as well.[/QUOTE]

Corrected it for you.

[quote name='Glasscocked'].

A memo from almost 4 months ago is not going to hold much water with an employee or manager on the floor that hasn't read and or remembered it when the coupon expressly says otherwise.[/QUOTE]

wow you are discrediting a memo that states "from now on the @gamer coupons stack" because it is 4 months old...

So how often should they send this memo out to keep it valid? Daily? weekly? monthly?

Anytime I get denied on coupons I show them the forums and then ask them to check the memo posted on 6/1/11. Takes me 5 minutes to either have them scan it or get an adjustment.

A couple of the above posters are right. The policy is that they stack. The problem is that the employees are I'll informed and that There have been a few coupons that haven't worked properly (driver sf and the package deals now).

Please stop grasping at straws that the policy changed.

I think it would be neat if there was a uniform policy regarding the coupons that everyone knew and enforced (regardless of what that policy is! I just want it to be uniform), but I think that teaching a class of kindergardeners to run a nuclear power plant would be a more fruitful task.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']wow you are discrediting a memo that states "from now on the @gamer coupons stack" because it is 4 months old...

So how often should they send this memo out to keep it valid? Daily? weekly? monthly?[/QUOTE]

No no. Brian Dunn needs to personally visit every store every week and page through the weekly ad individually with each employee. There will be a quiz at the end.

[quote name='nuuuuj']No no. Brian Dunn needs to personally visit every store every week and page through the weekly ad individually with each employee. There will be a quiz at the end.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he would get very far, he might be able to do a few stores a week however he would quickly fall behind as the weeks go on. Maybe a one time thing per store but he wouldn't have enough time to go back and redo every ad.

i officially give up on trying to get Ico/Shadows i don't think any best buys in Georgia got them in this week....so stupid on their part. guess i'll just wait for DR2: OTR.

[quote name='Glasscocked']I don't think he would get very far, he might be able to do a few stores a week however he would quickly fall behind as the weeks go on. Maybe a one time thing per store but he wouldn't have enough time to go back and redo every ad.[/QUOTE]

Really?

I just want to say I am biased against Best Buy, and I have told the manager to his face that I wish it was Best Buy that had went out of business instead of Circuit City. I don't like getting mad but when they have the smartass tweeny employees that get kicks out of pushing your buttons some times it cant be helped. Like when I was told Kmart.com isn't an offical Kmart business website. I now send my wife in with detailed instructions on how to "cheapass".

What bugs me the most is that they put these coupons in a magazine you have to pay for, then they discount said game so it "technically" voids the coupon. If they would just male sure the game didn't go on sale during these coupon dates there would be no issue. Right?

I don't have these problems at Toys R Us, Target, Kmart (mostly), or RIP Circuit City.

Oh and Walmart can suck it like Alex Trebek.

[quote name='shurija']So it seemed like each month, Best Buy need to fix their coupons to stack with sale prices. Bleh.[/QUOTE]

Totally, if nothing else all these links to the BB forums does is show that every month they have the same problems. The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. You'd think they would even know when the very games they are putting coupons in for were going to be on sale to not even have this issue.

Someone earlier mentioned this memo everyone was supposed to get. Its obvious it hasn't had the desired effect or again, we wouldn't be having this issue. The customer shouldn't have to remind the manager about a sales memo they shouldn't even have knowledge of.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Totally, if nothing else all these links to the BB forums does is show that every month they have the same problems. The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. You'd think they would even know when the very games they are putting coupons in for were going to be on sale to not even have this issue.

Someone earlier mentioned this memo everyone was supposed to get. Its obvious it hasn't had the desired effect or again, we wouldn't be having this issue. The customer shouldn't have to remind the manager about a sales memo they shouldn't even have knowledge of.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. I liked what one of the CAGS thought BBY's motto should be "It shouldn't be this hard". Wish I remembered who to give them credit.

Just looking through this month's @Gamer Mag. Some "interesting" game reviews.

Out of 5

Gears of War 3 (4.25)
Warhammer (4)
Driver:San Fran (4.25)
Resistance 3 (4.5)
Bodycount (3.75)
ICO/Shadow (4.75)

For the most part I am fine with this except Bodycount. There is NO Way that game gets a 3.75 if they are going to give GOW3 a 4.25. It may be a whole point on a 10 point scale but those 2 games are about as different as they come as far as features, quality, and story. End of rant.

Yeh was amazed at R3 getting a higher score than GoW3. Gears is one of the most polished games I have seen in a long time. While they didn't add a lot to gameplay, the gameplay was top notch beforehand.

The story is alright. It's like a good action movie. You have a plot that is decent with plenty of good action thrown in.

Oh well I'm just a humble gamer; what do I know.

I just posted the following at another thread, but I figure it would be just as appropriate here.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8915335&postcount=431

Also, does anyone know if Best Buy will give you Reward Zone credit back if you use it on a purchase but return the item? If so, I'll return GOW Origins (which I paid $39.99-$10 for the Gamer Magazine Coupon - $8 for Reward Zone credit), get my $8 in credit back, then apply that $8 towards the online purchase price of $24.99.

Thanks.

[quote name='nuuuuj']What about Deus Ex? Has anyone seen the same price in-store as on the website?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to hear an answer to this as well.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Lol, see my post above yours. Of course they aren't going to take some stupid forum post as proof of anything. They are running a business, they aren't selling games out the back of a truck. That or any post on that stupid forum has zero credibility until it's official policy. they are going to follow the wording on the coupon because no employees want to get the shaft when the manager or GM comes calling.

That said you have my sympathies. I just paid the $25, it's still better than the $40 I was about to pay.[/QUOTE]

Oh no, I mean, I got it for $15 on the second trip. It just took half an hour.

On a related note, that Best Buy didn't even have a spot on the shelf for ICO/SotC.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I just posted the following at another thread, but I figure it would be just as appropriate here.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8915335&postcount=431

Also, does anyone know if Best Buy will give you Reward Zone credit back if you use it on a purchase but return the item? If so, I'll return GOW Origins (which I paid $39.99-$10 for the Gamer Magazine Coupon - $8 for Reward Zone credit), get my $8 in credit back, then apply that $8 towards the online purchase price of $24.99.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yes you will get the RZ cert refunded in the form of points. The line item will say Point Adjustment Returned Certificate Adjustment

[quote name='nuuuuj']What about Deus Ex? Has anyone seen the same price in-store as on the website?[/QUOTE]

I had them scan Deus Ex for PS3 today and it was still $59.99.

bread's done
Back