Photo
- - - - -

Game of Thrones - Available for Pre-Order - March 6th, 2012

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#91 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

do you guys think the exclusive packaging sets from BBY would have decent resell value? ive been thinking about buying one standard set, and one each of stark and targaryen and then selling the exclusive ones on ebay.

Damned if I know. Wait until they're no longer available from Best Buy and then make your decision.

Which I'm sure will be long past your return period window.

#92 spawnvader

spawnvader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

Blu-Ray set on Amazon has dropped to $34.99 - DVD set is $29.99.

:D

Posted Image

#93 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

If I cancel my Best Buy preorder can I get my $5 back or am I stuck since I got the keychain? I'd rather go with Amazon or Best Buy's online price, but don't really want to eat the 5 bucks.

#94 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

You should be able to get your money back. I know that's how it works when you make a deposit with their bonus steelbook offers. I think you have to wait until after it's released though, I could be wrong.

#95 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

If I cancel my Best Buy preorder can I get my $5 back or am I stuck since I got the keychain? I'd rather go with Amazon or Best Buy's online price, but don't really want to eat the 5 bucks.

You're not stuck, though when you cancel the pre-order for the BD or DVD, it'll "return" the free keychain and charge you $5 (though now, it might be $30, since the keychain is now showing up as $30 online) for one you've received.

You can return the keychain in-store, as I had to go through that when I canceled a previous pre-order that was at $53 when they didn't apply a credit to make it $45 when the price dropped on the item. You could even do it now, if you wanted to, you'd just need a copy of your order number.

#96 killthemall4444

killthemall4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

$35!? Gawd damn. I was willing to pay $60 for this sucker. I guess thanks to Best Buy for getting the pricing war going.

#97 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

So if I do it in-store though I can get my $5 back? Do I have to return the keychain?

#98 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

So if I do it in-store though I can get my $5 back? Do I have to return the keychain?

Yes and No
Posted Image

#99 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

I got the keychain after it released. Was still one on display, and since they had no more blu-ray dragon covers in stock they shipped me a copy to my house. 34.96 bitches plus the keychain which they took off final price!

#100 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

The trailer for season 2 gave me a hard on. Hope my dad gets HBO so I can watch it at my parents. My bro watched all 10 episodes of season 1 in one sitting.

#101 enemyofusall

enemyofusall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

I actually just got HBO for Game of Thrones haha. How is HBO originally $17/month, who would pay that? Luckily it's half off for fios.

gallery_474050_8161_61772.jpg

#102 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

The trailer for season 2 gave me a hard on. Hope my dad gets HBO so I can watch it at my parents. My bro watched all 10 episodes of season 1 in one sitting.

which one there's like five different trailers.

Here's a site that follows the different trailers and other GoT info. --> http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/
PSN: Archangel-254

Xbox: SunGod254

#103 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

I just finished GoT S1... Omg what an amazing show. Started a little slow, but by the end, my mind was blown. I've always been really good at predicting a shows outcome (because most television is soooo predictable), but I was totally surprised by a few of the twists and events that happened. I literally didn't see them coming. The season ending, while badass, was totally predictable though.

Can't wait for season 2!

SteamWidget.PNG

#104 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

Season 2 clip.

Dont watch if you havent seen season 1 !!!

#105 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

I'm hosting a S1 marathon + S2 premiere party this weekend to get in the mood.
Posted Image

#106 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Season 2 clip.

Dont watch if you havent seen season 1 !!!

Spoiler

SteamWidget.PNG

#107 tukai

tukai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

winter is coming...

#108 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

I just finished GoT S1... Omg what an amazing show. Started a little slow, but by the end, my mind was blown. I've always been really good at predicting a shows outcome (because most television is soooo predictable), but I was totally surprised by a few of the twists and events that happened. I literally didn't see them coming. The season ending, while badass, was totally predictable though.

Can't wait for season 2!

It keeps it going...I won't say anything, but I don't know anyone that has it pegged down in terms of direction. It mirrors life that way, making it feel like an authentic world.

I want to welcome all the new followers thanks to the show, it has been really exciting seeing this world I dreamed about come to life, and finally having other people to be excited about it with.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#109 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

I'm posting spoilers here... I shouldn't have to warn anyone because it should be assumed that the show would be discussed.

Spoiler

Edited by shrike4242, 30 March 2012 - 03:30 PM.

Rollin off them hittas, sippin on that lean

Glory Boy wit a lamron shorty all the bitches want weed

We posted on the block, come thru we lettin off shots

When I be thru gettin that top I be ready for that qwap

BANG 3 COMING SOON ~~~~ 300 

#110 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

I'm posting spoilers here... I shouldn't have to warn anyone because it should be assumed that the show would be discussed.
(Various spoilers)

Put that shit in Spoilers, man! Luckily I've already seen and read GoT, but I just started watching Boardwalk Empire! Plus this is a deal thread, not a discussion thread.

#111 masterchief2291

masterchief2291

CAGiversary!

• Trading Ban

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

Spoiler

really guy? not only do you not put your post in spoiler tags but you ruin a characters fate ON ANOTHER SHOW??? GTFO

Edited by shrike4242, 30 March 2012 - 03:30 PM.

#112 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hope I made sense.

delete your spoilers
or add spoilers tags.

#113 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

You still do the polite thing and put it in spoiler tags. Not that hard. :shame: