GGT170 knows exactly what it wants in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadFG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
152 (100%)
What can I say? Sex sells.

N4P66.jpg

Hank: Turn everything on, use FXAA high, and go run the bench.
Hank: Screen shot it.
Hank: I'll do the same for fun.
uraizen: not installed yet
Hank: Uploaded my pic.
uraizen: and it still runs better than the PS3 and 360 version
uraizen: LOL
Hank: lol
Hank: If I could lock it to 30, I probably would
Hank: It fares better during gameplay, just hops around a bit
Hank: Looks fucking pimp though.
uraizen: "TRASH! HOLY SHIT!"
uraizen: first thing that came to mind
Hank: Trash and snow slush.
Hank: Uploading a pic for you.
Hank: Done.
uraizen: I don't wanna see mr. freeze's tesselated ejaculation

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just stay away from very high and you're good.[/QUOTE]

I think I'll try maxing it out on my laptop.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Holy shit, the Cotton Alley Dark World is a PITA[/QUOTE]

Is this english? :lol:
If I had to guess, it sounds like Super Meat Boy, but I have no clue if it's not that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is this english? :lol:
If I had to guess, it sounds like Super Meat Boy, but I have no clue if it's not that.[/QUOTE]

Your guess was correct. You unlock cotton alley after beating the game with Meat Boy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Huh, NG3 is 3/20. That's not soon, whoknows, it's like 7 weeks away.
[/QUOTE]

March just seems really soon to me. For some reason I thought it was further away. I'm probably not getting it then though, only games I plan to get in March for sure are Operation Raccoon City and Yakuza.

[quote name='shrike4242']
What DLC from where?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']Soul Calibur V DLC from Best Buy.
[/QUOTE]

ding ding ding

[quote name='whoknows']March just seems really soon to me. For some reason I thought it was further away. I'm probably not getting it then though, only games I plan to get in March for sure are Operation Raccoon City and Yakuza.[/QUOTE]

Raccoon City on which console?

[quote name='whoknows']But you gotta be a team player to survive.[/QUOTE]

But hank is a team player. He plays for team hank.

--

Played a bit of SoulCalibur V tonight, seems fairly sweet so far, just kind of screwed around with the new characters. I like Pyrrha a lot so far, and Natsu seems like a good Taki replacement, Viola seems really hard to play though with the orb mechanic.

I'm highly interested.

Partially because I miss the Outbreaks even though I know ORC won't really be anything like them.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Raccoon City for PC for me.

Bet you didn't see that coming.[/QUOTE]

I'll bite on it for PC since my PS3 died. But Slant Six making a PC game? We'll see when it gets closer to release.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess I should fire up Metro 2033 on my PC on High and see if it begs for mercy or not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just stay away from very high and you're good.[/QUOTE]

Very High on DX11 or bust (or PC dies lol).

My rig was only getting like 26fps on idle. I had to bring it down to a mix of medium and high to let it sit smooth at 50+fps.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wait... wait... people are actually *interested* in operation raccoon city?[/QUOTE]

I've only heard a bit about it. Except Slant Six? Definitely not a day one. I'm not paying to be goddamn QA.

Josh, Joel, hank, you should read the really long text I sent you guys yesterday. Read it to uraizen too. I didn't know if sending him a message would cost him moneys, since it's technically a picture message.
Gold.

Also, Josh, I listened to Neon Indian yesterday. When are we gonna share?

From the last thread:
Hank's Comment about Douche Amore:
fuck YOU.

Indignate posting Touche Amore because they're good:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='linkpwns']Josh, Joel, hank, you should read the really long text I sent you guys yesterday. Read it to uraizen too. I didn't know if sending him a message would cost him moneys, since it's technically a picture message.
Gold.

From the last thread:
fuck YOU.

Indignate posting Touche Amore because they're good:

[quote name='linkpwns']Josh, Joel, hank, you should read the really long text I sent you guys yesterday. Read it to uraizen too. I didn't know if sending him a message would cost him moneys, since it's technically a picture message.
Gold.

[/QUOTE]

Ha, we were wondering why uraizen got left out. But yeah, I already read it to him last night.

And if you are on skype tonight, we can share [each other's bodies in passionate lovemaking where we become one].

[quote name='j-cart']I'll bite on it for PC since my PS3 died. But Slant Six making a PC game? We'll see when it gets closer to release.
[/quote]
$5 on Steam is my price point. ^__^

4 pack for $15
Very High on DX11 or bust (or PC dies lol).

My rig was only getting like 26fps on idle. I had to bring it down to a mix of medium and high to let it sit smooth at 50+fps.
I forget what I get, I'll go run the benchmark later.

In case you don't know, it's in the game folder. ^__^

Gold.
[/quote]
It's quite the amusing plan.

Do it. ^__^
Who?
fuck YOU.

Got some of my packages of stuff from MS--just the games thus far. Another package with the 250gb Kinect console should arrive today as well.

Got Gears 3 and Skyrim as requested (since I'd traded those off, but still want to play them). The Kinect games they sent along were Kinect Adventures, Disneyland Adventures and Dance Central 2. I doubt I have enough room to use Kinect, so I'll probably ditch all those. Will ditch the latter two regardless.

And they also sent along Forza 4 and Halo Anniversary which were nice surprises as I haven't played either of those.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Got some of my packages of stuff from MS--just the games thus far. Another package with the 250gb Kinect console should arrive today as well.

Got Gears 3 and Skyrim as requested (since I'd traded those off, but still want to play them). The Kinect games they sent along were Kinect Adventures, Disneyland Adventures and Dance Central 2. I doubt I have enough room to use Kinect, so I'll probably ditch all those. Will ditch the latter two regardless.

And they also sent along Forza 4 and Halo Anniversary which were nice surprises as I haven't played either of those.[/QUOTE]You're swimming in free MS loot. $350 Kinect 250GB, $60 in Kinect games, $90 of games you had previously and $70 of games you didn't have previously. Nicely done.

What's next, a visit from Best Buy Geek Squad to set it all up? In-home full body massage with a happy ending?

EDIT: Apparently, the happy ending is two additional years of XBL, from your blog post. :whistle2:s

[quote name='linkpwns'] Read it to uraizen too. I didn't know if sending him a message would cost him moneys, since it's technically a picture message.
Gold.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't, send away.

[quote name='MSUHitman']And now Stepto is leaving MS. This was started before DMaul's issue, but looks like this maybe the last major issue he has to deal with:

http://www.stepto.com/2012/02/in-which-i-leave-microsoft/[/QUOTE]I guess dmaul can't claim he forced MS to can Stepto? :lol:

It's funny that dmaul gets his issue fixed after Stepto looks into it and now, Stepto's leaving Microsoft. I guess dmaul's account resurrection is Stepto's swan song?

Might be a different result if dmaul waited another week and someone else was high up in the XBLPET that responded to the media pressure.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']First boner?[/QUOTE]HAHA! You have no idea how wrong yet semi-related that statement is!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
As you said before, sneaking into somebody's house isn't a crime if you don't get caught.[/QUOTE]Truth. I've done it enough times to know! :cool:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Got some of my packages of stuff from MS--just the games thus far. Another package with the 250gb Kinect console should arrive today as well.

And they also sent along Forza 4 and Halo Anniversary which were nice surprises as I haven't played either of those.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that is amazing! Good to see that they're really working to make it up to you!

[quote name='j-cart']Sony should make it up to me.[/QUOTE]

Mine broke and I never got a replacement from Sony. At least you got one before, even if it was using somebody else's warranty. Quit your bitching and fork over the cash.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is this english? :lol:
If I had to guess, it sounds like Super Meat Boy, but I have no clue if it's not that.[/QUOTE]
Haha, that'd be english yessir.

I am talking about Super Meat Boy. Cotton Alley is pretty hard, but completing the Dark World version is just brutal...like unlocking The Kid brutal.

[quote name='distgfx']Mine broke and I never got a replacement from Sony. At least you got one before, even if it was using somebody else's warranty. Quit your bitching and fork over the cash.[/QUOTE]

Shut and stay in Florida. I kid.

But no. I'm gonna stand my ground on this one. Sony is going down and I don't plan to be there with them.

lol This fucking pile of shit just disappeared from Windows after not opening up for me.

Swear to god, I'll record this thing getting crushed and put it on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back