GGT170 knows exactly what it wants in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Shut and stay in Florida. I kid.

But no. I'm gonna stand my ground on this one. Sony is going down and I don't plan to be there with them.[/QUOTE]

What happened to you is a common occurrence this gen. What happened to dmaul is common, but he got fucked over way harder. :booty:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol This fucking pile of shit just disappeared from Windows after not opening up for me.

Swear to god, I'll record this thing getting crushed and put it on Youtube.[/QUOTE]

Do it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Holy fuck, I pissed someone waaaaayyyyy off.[/QUOTE]
Jesus Christ, you leave cryptic posts like a 16 year old girl on Facebook.

[quote name='The Crotch']Jesus Christ, you leave cryptic posts like a 16 year old girl on Facebook.[/QUOTE]

Luckily he always spills the beans on skype.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Holy fuck, I pissed someone waaaaayyyyy off.[/QUOTE]And? Details, please.

[quote name='distgfx']Luckily he always spills the beans on skype.[/QUOTE]It's either that or sodium pentathol.

[quote name='The Crotch']Jesus Christ, you leave cryptic posts like a 16 year old girl on Facebook.[/QUOTE]

Or like one of my close friend's 20 something fiancé on Facebook. :wall:

Most recent one from her: "My life has been irrevocably changed." (I'll be honest I wouldn't be disappointed if it was about the marriage which is fast approaching (because I'm not convinced it's a good idea, I have a feeling that marriage might just fall apart in no time considering what has lead up to it), unfortunately she felt the need to clarify it wasn't about that fairly quickly though (but she still didn't say what it was)).

[quote name='distgfx']Luckily he always spills the beans on skype.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']Not worth it.[/QUOTE]

I'm with The Crotch on this one.

70oIG.png

Doughy Indian Jones and gay lazy-eyed Rambo seem mildly concerned.

[quote name='joe2187']Skullgirls is looking great. Cant wait to play it.

I got my eye on Missfortune and Valentine as my main.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/03/dev-diary-skullgirls-is-a-feature-rich-psn-fighter/[/QUOTE]

When Cerebella was the only announced character, maybe with Filia, I wasn't feeling it... with the newer characters? I'm hype a fuck, game looks amazing.

I'll be rocking Parasoul and Valentine together, unless one of their playstyles doesn't mesh with me.

Finally finished Storm of Swords. Easily the most gripping book of the series so far. Or at least the one with the most plot twists.

Got around to playing the RE: Revelations demo. It seems like RE4 lite. I like the item scanner idea though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'll be rocking Parasoul and Valentine together, unless one of their playstyles doesn't mesh with me.[/QUOTE]

I like Peacock, a lot, but she is clearly a zoning character, and I don't think I've ever played a zoning character in a single fighter who I've really liked.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As opposed to what, having a tourney? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

We all said it would only be for a little bit, but we just... didn't stop.

fuck yeah, watched some sweet ass movies while drinking Jack and Cokes and eating a Subway Club TM from Subway TM. Watched Fast Five, motherfucking COBRA with Stallone, and this slice of awesome pie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0cRnrZrDGk

Was quite the evening. lol

[quote name='shrike4242']There are some other ones worth looking at with similar ratings of 4 out of 5 eggs:

http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=600&name=Blu-Ray-Burners&Order=RATING

There's a couple about the same price, one Asus drive that's cheaper and some other ones more expensive.

This is one I picked up from Amazon for my HTPC, since it needs a slim drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118069[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the suggestions. Probably just cop a drive as a birthday present to myself. ^__^
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Holy fuck, I pissed someone waaaaayyyyy off.[/QUOTE]
They found you hiding in their closet, didn't they?
[quote name='distgfx']Luckily he always spills the beans on skype.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's always entertaining. :bouncy:
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']#12 in the world

oP1kX.jpg

aww yeah[/QUOTE]
Ballah. Also I still love that your GT is Splatterhouse 2. ^__^
[quote name='The Crotch']Please drink some water before you go to bed, wanderung panzer.[/QUOTE]
Doing that now, but I was already asleep for 4 hours.

I don't know if it's me getting older or what, but I find myself enjoying shorter 3-5 hour games these day then even 15 hour games. I'm having such a hard time getting into Deus Ex and I can't really put my finger on why.

So I've been selling some stuff on Amazon, so much better than PayPal.

PS3 Pinball HoF Williams Collection- $30
FF IV DS Strategy Guide- $19
XBox 360 Black Wireless Headset (old one not Bluetooth)- $27
Borderlands GotY Hardback Strategy Guide- $29
Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition on 360- $165
XBox 360 Wired Guitar Hero 2 Guitars- $45 each (sold 2 to same person)

[quote name='panzerfaust']who wants to get on AE? illl fuck your shit up[/QUOTE]

We're already back to 3s.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Today has been fucking ridiculous. If we skype tonight then I'll fill you guys in. It's even crazier than last night.[/QUOTE]

Josh and I are playing 3s tonight, so... up to you.

[quote name='j-cart']Mother of god. I slept for 11 and half hours.[/QUOTE]

Pfft, that's nothing. My record is 16 hours (the Super Bowl where the Falcons lost to the Broncos I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 4 p.m.) I can do 12 hours without even trying if I leave my 3 alarms off.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Pfft, that's nothing. My record is 16 hours (the Super Bowl where the Falcons lost to the Broncos I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 4 p.m.) I can do 12 hours without even trying if I leave my 3 alarms off.[/QUOTE]

You people need to be more productive... just like my 18 hour sleep... but that was after 2 weeks of intense outdoor shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSV0_ba8URM

[quote name='distgfx']We're already back to 3s.

Josh and I are playing 3s tonight, so... up to you.[/QUOTE]
I'll most likely be on, then!

---------
When it comes to sleep my record is two and a half days. A friend and I went and practiced roof jumping one night and ended up staying up for almost 48 hours straight doing stupid shit so we capped it off by going home and going to bed. I have never slept that long again.

Lounged around playing games all afternoon. Played through Back to the Future Episode 1, and then played some more Arkham City.

Going to pound some beer and play more Batman tonight.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm gonna buy and play Third Strike on Tuesday. Who's gonna teach me how to play?[/QUOTE]

Joel.

[quote name='j-cart']Mother of god. I slept for 11 and half hours.[/QUOTE]

I slept for about 4 hours, after working a 12 hour night shift...

..and I have to go in for another tonight.

yay.

[quote name='ihadFG']He can teach Mikey all about the ground, and how it is made of lava.[/QUOTE]

I'm still going to break his pad/stick so he can't jump.

[quote name='distgfx']Joel.[/QUOTE]You know it!

[quote name='ihadFG']He can teach Mikey all about the ground, and how it is made of lava.[/QUOTE]It is totes made of lava.
I have charts!

[quote name='linkpwns']Seems like I'm in good hands.[/QUOTE]
The most delicate and caring hands around, honey. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back