CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11708 replies to this topic

#571 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

k take me off that shoot many robots + world gone sour group and take off mr cheeses off the skullgirls group 3
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#572 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

Played F3 for like 20 min.

I wish it was HD.

5r8h3bp.gif

#573 skylinersx

skylinersx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

Didn't think this was possible...

On the psn store it said, "One-time fee for downloads to up to two systems that are associated with the purchasing account." One game can be download up to two vita only. Each game cost $35 bucks = $17.50 per person.

#574 galindo62

galindo62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

On the psn store it said, "One-time fee for downloads to up to two systems that are associated with the purchasing account." One game can be download up to two vita only. Each game cost $35 bucks = $17.50 per person.

Not really a viabke option as you wont wont be able to have the account signed in at the same time

#575 MrRosales

MrRosales

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

WV Matsui the money was just sent to you. Also your inbox is full.
Posted Image

#576 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

Any have the move? Is it any good? debating about picking up a bundle to play with it since its on sale for pretty cheap. Had a kinect it was decent fun to play with friends when we got super drunk and tried to play dance central.

#577 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

Selling/Trading -
-The Baconing
-Zen Pinball + Marvel Pinball
-Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC

Looking for/Willing to go half on:
-Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC, Batman: Arkham City Nightwing DLC, Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia DLC

#578 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:39 AM

Any have the move? Is it any good? debating about picking up a bundle to play with it since its on sale for pretty cheap. Had a kinect it was decent fun to play with friends when we got super drunk and tried to play dance central.

I've had it for a few weeks. It's pretty much Wii but with better precision. It has its moments on shooters.

And are we still on for ME3?

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#579 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

I've had it for a few weeks. It's pretty much Wii but with better precision. It has its moments on shooters.

And are we still on for ME3?

Yes haha sorry with finals and work my brain has been fried and not keeping up with anything to do with games. Finally done and off work tommorrow. I'll be free all day so we can do it tomorrow just pm me. It looks fun I have a Wii in the sitting here collecting dust lol but better precision is good with me I am interested in how it works with shooters since the kinect everything has to be on rails because you can't control it like you can with a true controller.

Looking for a share or timeshare of inFAMOUS lent my copy to my brother cross country and want the plat 8-)

#580 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

Nice. This Monday I believe UFG is going to be posting their usual ModNation Monday piece they run, and in it they will detail what could perhaps be an upcoming sale centered around the the 2 year anniversary of MNR. Hopefully we can look forward to a %50 price reduction.

That would be some sweet news!

#581 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

We'll since I cant find anyone who has a Closure slot I'm going to make a new group.
I pmed someone else who was asking about a Closure spot, so I saved him a spot. If he isn't interested that spot will be up so pm me if you want 2nd dibs or if you want the other slot(s).

$3.33
1. V4oldboy
2. saved
------------
$1.67

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#582 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

Yes haha sorry with finals and work my brain has been fried and not keeping up with anything to do with games. Finally done and off work tommorrow. I'll be free all day so we can do it tomorrow just pm me. It looks fun I have a Wii in the sitting here collecting dust lol but better precision is good with me I am interested in how it works with shooters since the kinect everything has to be on rails because you can't control it like you can with a true controller.

Looking for a share or timeshare of inFAMOUS lent my copy to my brother cross country and want the plat 8-)

Kiwi I have a move bundle hit me up and lets see if we can work something out. It's basically brand new!

#583 uuaww

uuaww

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

have a sellable of journey, looking for a sellable of skullgirls
My GameTZ Feedback, over 250!
http://gametz.com/user/The_U.html

#584 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

I know this is gamesharing, but anyone here need a call of duty elite code for ps3?

#585 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

Id be down for two spots in a MW3 map pack group, resell or phantom doesnt matter
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#586 Turk February

Turk February

Comcast SUCKS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

Can't hurt to repeat if it has already been said:

Scheduled psn maintenance from 6am to 6pm this Monday (not sure what timezone, probably Pacific).

6 am to 7 pm pacific

#587 Edzor

Edzor

Dannykillzombies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Call of Duty MW3 - Collection 1 pre-order

$5
1. Dannykillzombies
2. MightySlacker
----------
$2.50
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Still looking for a host. :)

Edited by Dannykillzombies, 16 April 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#588 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

^ If your last member isn't the host I can do it for you guys if you want. Usually around on week nights pst.

#589 Edzor

Edzor

Dannykillzombies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

^ If your last member isn't the host I can do it for you guys if you want. Usually around on week nights pst.

That would be awesome, i still dunno if MightySlacker can host or not, but if he can't i'm gonna pm you, thank you.

#590 Turk February

Turk February

Comcast SUCKS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

That would be awesome, i still dunno if MightySlacker can host or not, but if he can't i'm gonna pm you, thank you.

*off-topic*

dude who is that as your avatar?

#591 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

*off-topic*

Amber Heard.

Shame on you for not knowing.

5r8h3bp.gif

#592 BARTstation

BARTstation

Only 1 shade of gray

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

*off-topic*

Amber Heard as Super Girl =)

#593 Turk February

Turk February

Comcast SUCKS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

Amber Heard.

Shame on you for not knowing.

lol Well I was seeing it thru my ipod so the screen was a tad small. I absolutely know who she is though, she's Uber-hot!

By the way, anyone know how much NHL 12 will be?

Edited by TurkFebruary, 16 April 2012 - 03:17 AM.

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#594 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

dat azz
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#595 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

Interested in a Deus EX timeshare, pm me if you got it.

#596 jimjones

jimjones

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

put me in for a phantom of MW3 Collections #1

#597 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

we need a host for our House of The Dead 4 group asap! also secret word of the day: b00bs

Posted Image
Posted Image

#598 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

Sorry, but i'm going to drop from this NHL 12 group. I don't have as much interest in the game as I did when I first joined the group.

$20.00

----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. Taint

#599 Taint

Taint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Sorry, but i'm going to drop from this NHL 12 group. I don't have as much interest in the game as I did when I first joined the group.

$20.00

----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon

Yeah, i'm going to have to drop too.

#600 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

sellin an account with Legend of Dead Kel dlc and Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass- resale- $4

Posted Image
Posted Image